Surprise

My Landlady

 

"Oh my God Princess!Your nose...Your nose is bleeding!" Amber screamed in horror.

 

She just got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her slim frame. She forgot to bring clothes from her room so she asked Krystal if she could lend hers. The landlady was then comfortably seated in her bed with her back against the headboard and she seemed to be daydreaming about something good because a silly smile was plastered on her face.

 

Hearing Amber's plea, she turned to look at the tomboy. Her jaw dropped, almost.

 

Amber witnessed how the lady's piercing eyes gawked at her from head to foot, and almost immediately afterwards her nose started to bleed.

 

"Princess? You need to take care of your nose."

 

No answer.

 

" Uh, princess?' Amber rubbed her nape sheepishly, a teasing grin slowly forming on her lips.

 

"You can take a picture if you want to, you know. Your eyes will grow tired if you keep staring at me like that."

 

That woke the landlady out of her trance. A pillow was tossed hard at Amber's smirking face.

 

"Stupid! I wasn't staring at you." Krystal retorted, wiping her bloody nose frantically with a tissue.

 

"Why not just admit it, you were definitely checking me out." Amber mumbled. She cleared when she felt Krystal's glare burning through her skull. "Sooo, are you going to lend me some clothes princess, or I'll just run back to my room to change, OR..." Amber wriggled her eyebrows, "You'd prefer if I sleep here without anything on?"

 

Pieces of fabric landed at her handsome face almost just as instantly.

-

 

-

 

-

Krystal dashed out of the room after throwing Amber the first clothes she managed to snatch from her closet. She needed to get out to take care of her bleeding nose and her burning cheeks.

 

She splashed water all over her flushed face and snorted at her own actions. She should try to control herself or else she might damage her impeccable ‘reputation’.

 

‘My God, this is so not me! Relax, Krystal. Be careful so you won’t embarrass yourself.’ She composed her nerves while wiping the reddish residue from her finely-chiseled nose.

 

"Hey princess, has your nose stopped bleeding already?" Amber asked, this time truly worried.

 

Krystal turned around and immediately regretted it again, well, not really.

 

Amber wore her tight tank top and her short shorts. It was unlikely seeing the latter wearing such girly sleep clothes that it's supposed to make her laugh, but it elicited something else however. She couldn't peel her eyes off Amber, and she found herself mentally praising her split-second outfit choice. It showed off the latter’s curves and toned figure very well.

 

"Just laugh it off. I won't mind. I know I look weird in this." Amber scoffed.

 

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, you look... weird. Too weird that it’s perfect." She muttered the last phrase unintentionally.

 

"Are you, did you just compliment me?" Amber asked, a happy glint present in her eyes.

 

Krystal didn't answer and instead bent down the counter to get a baking pan.

 

"Are you hitting me with that again?" Amber was terrified, recalling their first encounter when she almost lost her consciousness after being hurled at with the same object.

 

"No, but I will if you don't shut up."

 

Amber held what she was about to say back and unconsciously rolled her sore shoulders. Her back and her arms were still aching after her exhausting task of moving furnitures earlier.

 

Krystal noticed her pained expression out of the corner of her eye and let out a sigh. She felt a bit guilty for throwing out her frustrations by making Amber preoccupied with an unnecessary errand. After that moment when she almost lost herself in Amber's orbs and also ALMOST submitted to the gravity pulling their lips together, she felt like floating in the clouds. In fact, she found herself dreamily reminiscing the sweet moment minutes ago. Much to her dismay though, Ailee had interfered and an hour later Key barged in to tell her that the two single beds she ordered as replacement to the King-sized one in Amber’s room were placed side by side by the tenacious new boarder.

 

"Okay, go to my room and lie down on my bed." Krystal gently commanded, putting down the baking pan. She thought that a late-night baking spree will put her mind off 'things', but this special someone's presence is not at all making it possible.

 

Amber coughed loudly.

 

"Wha---what?" She looked at Krystal curiously, afraid she misheard the words.

 

"I told you to lie down on my bed Amber." Krystal replied, her cheeks burning yet again as she realized the inference that the tomboy might have derived from her words.

 

Amber stayed rooted on the spot, still not believing her ears that have turned red right now.

 

Krystal aproached closer and all Amber can do is gulp and watch the lady nervously.

 

She was being pulled in the arm by her princess towards the latter's bedroom and she was feeling extremely, submissive.

 

She was then gently pushed down with her face hitting the pillow and she merely stayed still, unable and unwilling to move, less she do something impulsive like kissing the other girl mindlessly.

 

"Just stay still." She felt Krystal's weight beside her and her hands rolling the back of her top up.

 

"Krystal…" Amber murmured with a voice cracking in anticipation.

 

"I know you're tired and I'm sorry. I... I will give you a massage. So… Uhm, please just stay still and don't dare move and, don't speak too. This...is awkward enough as it is." Krystal mumbled bashfully. In truth, her face is red hot and she felt goosebumps as her hands touched the other's skin, so any movement or word from the androgynous girl might just give her raging heart an attack.

 

Amber felt her lips smile against the pillow. She couldn’t believe it. But this will do.

 

Her princess cares. She does. She really does.

 

Krystal's hands moved with deft and pressed with skill. The fragrance of the soothing ointment filled the room. It wasn't long before Amber felt her tense muscles relax as she closed her eyes, enjoying the landlady’s touches with a smile not leaving her face.

 

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

" don't tell me!" Ailee pulled her hair in distraught.

 

She should have gotten home sooner, but she was so busy buying food and essentials for her planned "dinner date" tomorrow with Amber.

 

They say that the best way to a man's, or in this case, a woman's heart, is through her stomach. She has commendable cooking skills after taking a brief culinary course last summer, so why not use that to win the handsome tomboy's heart?

 

"Where is she?" She stomped her foot in anxiety, scanning her surroundings.

 

That's when she noticed a note stuck on the fridge.

 

"Miss Lee, I'm sleeping at the princess' loft tonight. Don't wait up on me. -Amber :) "

 

‘Princess! And she still calls me Miss Lee!’ Ailee felt her hands ball up into fists.

 

"Guess I'll be sleeping over the princess' loft too." She muttered with a scowl.

-

 

-

 

"Yuri open the gates this instance!"

 

Yuri immediately dashed out after hearing the hasty command. She received a call from Jessica the minute she entered her quarters, much to her glee. However, the voice on the other line was fuming with rage.

 

"Yuri don't make me wait for even a lousy minute or I will break----"

 

"Coming, baby!" Yuri almost tripped on her way out the door.

 

Yuri is beyond bewilderment. Jesicca Jung, her girlfriend of three months and her mistress since birth, never once stepped foot inside the apartment compound lest Krystal sees her, but now she's highly intent on coming inside, in the middle of the night! Yuri knew something was terribly wrong.

 

Now what could have awakened Hellsica? She shuddered as laser eyes burned holes through her head as she carefully opened the gate.

 

“How dare you flirt with that new boarder Kwon Yuri!” Jessica slapped and punched and pinched Yuri’s arm continuously the minute the gates were flung open.

 

“No baby I wasn’t—Ouch. What made you say tha—Ow that hurt. Baby stoooooop…”

 

Jessica was abruptly stopped from her fit when someone came running to them and pushed her away from the baffled guard.

 

“.”

 

“What are you doing to Yuri you crazy woman!”

 

Yuri immediately stood in between her mad lover and the new boarder to prevent the wrath which the former might inflict on the naive girl.

 

“Miss Lee uh, this woman is my girlfriend. She’s the love of my life. hehe” Yuri scratched the back of her head and held Jessica by the waist. The ice princess shot Ailee her most formidable glare and placed a hand protectively over Yuri’s.

 

“Oh. Okay. I get it, lover’s quarrel. You’re too violent though, woman.” Ailee scoffed.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jessica coldly asked, her grip on Yuri’s hand tightening.

 

“Ouch… Sica baby, Miss Lee here—”

 

“Do you, in any way, have the hots for MY girlfriend?” Jessica eyed her with pure detest.

 

Ailee cowered at the implied warning.

 

‘If Miss Jung’s glare can give you chills, then this blonde-haired lady’s glare can surely kill.’ She thought to herself. She felt greatly intimidated and she did not like it one bit.

 

“Uhm, no I don’t. I like somebody else, and that’s why I’m here actually. I was going to ask Yuri here if she can lend me the key to the landlady’s room because no matter how I ring the bell or knock on her door, they won’t open.”

 

“They?” Jessica released her grip on Yuri.

 

“Yeah. Amber is sleeping at Miss Jung’s room and I’m afraid what that landlady might do with my soon-to-be-girlfriend.”

 

Jessica’s brow shot up while she digested the girl’s words.

 

“WHAT!?” Jessica screeched back, her hand shot up and squeezed Yuri’s arm unconsciously, making the latter’s face contort with the impulsive sting.

 

“Like I said, uh, Yuri, can you please lend me her keys? I’m so worried. What if Miss Jung my Amber?” Ailee’s face grimaced at the thought.

 

Yuri gulped. Her girlfriend had gotten rigid and is emitting an aura so deathly that even the feisty Miss Lee is beginning to shiver right now.

 

“WHAT ARE WE STILL STANDING HERE FOR? THAT AMBER MIGHT MY BABY SISTER!” Jessica bellowed. By this time, the other lady boarders were woken up by the sound. Doors were opening except for the last one at the far end. Grabbing Yuri’s aching hand, Jessica ignored the surprised looks of the yawning and stretching inhabitants and marched towards the direction of her sister’s loft.

 

Ailee followed suit, still shivering.

-

 

-

 

-

Krystal lay beside the tomboy after stealing a swift kiss on the latter’s cheeks. She wrapped her arm around the other’s waist and giggled silently.

 

“I’m in love with you, stupid.” She mumbled, burying her face on the crook of the other’s neck. She pulled back and let a soft sigh escape her lips as she gazed at the androgynous girl’s face.

 

Amber’s eyes that were supposedly closed suddenly fell wide open. Krystal gasped in surprise as her palm covered in reflex.

 

“What did you just say, princess?”

 

 

----<3

 

I hope this update will suffice for my long absence. Peace! hehe. You know I love you, right? So please do continue to support this bad author's fic.

 

Kilig to the bones while imagining the last scene btw kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah ~