Being Happy~ :)

Our Manager's Daughter

Kim Sungmin (Daddy~) pov

I look at my daughter. "Ah! Oppa~~" She starts laughing as Kiseop picked her up and spun her around the living room.

"What? I can't hear you!" Kiseop smiled and passed her to Hoon. "Wai- YAH!!" She started freaking out. Wait...she's scared of heights.

"Okay guys. Let her down." Jaeseop came out and stopped them. You could see tears threathening to come out. "Sorry." They apologized after Jaeseop scolded them for a while. "Oppa, it's okay!" She smiled.

I smiled knowing that she didn't want her oppas getting in trouble. "You sure?" Jaeseop looked at her. She nodded. "See! ^.^" She smiled widely. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Daddy~~~~~" Sunghee called me. "Yes baby?" I laughed as Dongho popped out of nowhere and scared her.

"Ahhh!" She screamed. "Ah oppa~~" She whined. "Hehe. Sorry kiddo~" He patted her head and walked to the kitchen.

Sunghee (You) pov

I walked to my daddy and plopped down next to him on the couch. "Daddy?" I leaned on my daddy's shoulder while I was playing with his hands. "Hmm?" He moved a strand of hair from my face.

"Am I going to stay here?" I looked at him. "Like live here or move with Seungho oppa and umma." He looked at me. 

He thought about it for a while. "What do you wanna do?" He asked me. "Hmm...maybe stay here? I dunno. Whatever you want I guess." I looked around the living room. Where's my cell phone? 

"We'll figure it out later okay?" He said. "Arraso." I nodded and got up to go look for my phone. "Where's my phone?" I asked.

"Um...I don't know." He got up and helped me look for my phone. Kevin walked into the room and handed me my phone. "Here." He left.

"What's....?" I looked at my phone suspiciously. My daddy took my phone and checked. "Oh~" He laughed and handed me my phone back.

"Wh-" My daddy walked away. "Okay...?" I looked at my phone and smiled. 

I saw a picture of the guys making a heart with Jaeseop oppa in the middle holding a sign saying 'I Love You! <3'.

My oppas and my daddy. I love them all and always will. :) I'm...finally happy now.

 

The end~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the end~~~ BUT I'll add a special chapter cause I love you guys! ^-^ 

I hope you guys liked the story and please look forward to the sequel! 

Thank you for supporting my story. I never actually thought anyone would read this so I'm grateful for you guys~ :') I'm tearing up...lol No I'm not, but I'm so happy that you guys like this story.

Enjoy!~