Shopping with Kevin and Kiseop

Our Manager's Daughter

Kevin pov

*Alarm* 

I woke up at 8:00am so I could get ready to go shopping with Sung-Hee. 

"Yah, Kiseop-ah~~~" I tiredly called. "mmm~~~~~~" I threw a pillow at him and went to shower. After I showered I went to go wake up Sung-Hee.

"Sung-Hee-ah..." I knocked on her door. "Neh~~" She replied getting up. I chuckled when she looked at the time and pouted.

"Ah, why are you waking me up so early~~~? ;(" Sung-Hee whined. "Because pabo, we gotta get ready to go shopping!" She looked like she was gonna cry. "At 8 in the morning~"

Manager hyung walked in the room asking what was going on. "She doesn't want to wake up and go shopping hyung..."

"First of all Kevin, I don't like shopping and I don't like when people wake me up in the morning otherwise I get either cranky or cry." (A/N: there are actually people like that...I'm one of those people -_-) She got up and walked pass me to go shower.

Manager hyung walked away as soon as she spoke in english. hehe  

"I've never met a girl who doesn't like shopping..." I spoke to myself. "You should know by now that Sung-Hee is totally different from girls you've met." Manager hyung told me while looking at some papers.

That's true. Sung-Hee's different than some of the other girls that I've met.

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I. HATE. THIS. SO. MUCH. 

Right now I'm with Kevin oppa and Kiseop oppa at the mall shopping. It is currently 10:07am right now. I'm walking with the oppas while they are spazzing out by themselves.

"I really hate shopping..." I muttered under my breath. Kiseop oppa put his arms over me. "Yeah, well too bad. You need clothes and some other things. Don't whine~~~" 

"Wait, what do you mean by other things?" I curiously asked. "Like a new phone and a laptop." He then dragged me into an electronics store.

"Why a laptop though?" I asked as he was paying for the laptop. "Well...we might not be home all the time so we don't want you to be bored or anything so....plus it's really helpful for homework when you go back to school." Kiseop oppa replied as we walked out the store.

"oh..." I didn't know what else to say. 

We're done shopping and Kevin oppa and Kiseop oppa were squealing like girls... Aigoo 

"WE ARE FINALLY HOME!~~~~~~~~~~~" I screamed. I flopped on my bed. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Short chapter....ㅠ.ㅠ sorry, but another update tomorrow!~~~~^.^