I Can't...?

Our Manager's Daughter

At the Hospital

Eli pov

We all rushed to the hospital after we heard about what happened. Hara was freaking out as she called Gyuri noona and Nicole. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, we're here to see Kim Sung-Hee." Hara said to the lady at the front desk. "Oh! She's in room 130" The lady sympathetically replied. 

By then, Dongho and Hara was already gone. "Noona! Wait for me!" Dongho shouted as he ran to catch up with her. 

I see Kiseop at the vending machine...yeah well, we're gonna be here for a while anyway. "Hey Kev-" I looked around and notice that Kevin was missing. "Nevermind then." I started walking to room 130.

Manager pov

I hope she's ok. She has to be ok. Please...

"Yeobo, I'm at the hospital with Sung-Hee now..." I told my wife as I tried not to cry. "Huh?! What!? What happened?!"

"Her foster parents hurt her...doctor said that it's a possibility that she can't dance anymore." I replied thinking about what the doctor had said earlier.

Flashback

Alright, my daughter just got done with her x-ray scans and stitches. 

"Ok, friends for Kim Sung-Hee?" We all stood up. "Well, she is still not awake yet so when the nurse say that you guys can enter, enter..." This man is awkward. "Hyung?" The doctor suddenly spoke.

Wait! This awkward man...oh no

I dragged him to a secluded place. "Yah~ Don't say anything!" I told him. "Hyung, that's not...who I think it is right?" My best friend asked. I nodded. 

"OMO!~~~~~" Aigoo... "She's so big! Aw~^.^ She's soooo adorable~ She's grown up so much! Well the last time I saw her, she was 3 but still~" My friend started to unknowingly talk to himself. How in the world did he become a doctor...

"Yah~ Yah!" I shouted to make him shut-up. "What?" He innocently looked at me. "Please don't say anything to her or anyone else ok?" I calmly asked. "OK!~" 

"...but hyung." He looked sad all of the sudden. "Hmm?"

"The damaged to her leg...there's a possibility that she can't dance anymore." He softly said. "What?" I looked at him in disbelief. "Hyung, how do I tell her that?" 

I don't know...

End of flashback

I walked back to her room after I talked to my wife. I see Hara running and Dongho close behind. She has so many people who care and love her, but all of this...all that she has been through wouldn't have happened if I didn't leave. 

I walked in her room seeing her leg, arms in a cast. Then my best friend, Doctor Park, walked in. I guess he's gonna tell them.

I walked out hearing her cry... "Please, no...dancing's the only thing I have left...I've always been dancing..." After hearing that a silent tear went down my cheek.

Sung-Hee (you) pov

No way...this is not happening

"I'm sorry, but you can't dance until your leg fully heals and seeing the damage...it may take years for it to happen." Doctor Park told me. "I'm sorry..." He told me as he slowly rub my hand to comfort me.

After Doctor Park walked out, Seung-Yeon unnie came over and hugged me. I started to cry. "Shh...I know, it's ok. We'll get through this...somehow." Seung-Yeon unnie started to comfort me. Eventually I broke down crying.

When my father left, I only had dancing left. Through dancing I met my KARA unnies. We all came together over the years until I left to the states, but when I came back...we stood by each other through hard times. We always will...forever.

After crying my eyes out for 2 hours, I noticed that EVERYBODY was here. U-KISS, KARA...that was pretty much it. I saw U-KISS manager and noticed that he looked even more sad than anybody else.

Skip~

During these two weeks, their manager has been taking care of me while everyone was busy with work. Sometimes his wife and son would come and watch me too. I've grown pretty close to his family...they treat me like their own. Is this what it's like to have a real family?

I've been in the hospital for two months now and I'm leaving tomorrow! Yay!~ Freedom~~~~~~~ But then something came to my mind.

Where will I go?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I would want to say that I will most likely update every Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday since I'm not busy on those days.

I would also like to say Thank You for reading my story!~^.^ 

Hope that you guys had a nice 4th of July~ <3