Why!?

Our Manager's Daughter

 

 

AJ pov

Kim Sunghee...where are you?

I couldn't sit still in the van on the way to where ever manager hyung is taking us. "Where are we going?!" I got frustrated. "Calm down, we'll find her." Soohyun hyung said though I know he wants to know where we're going too.

Eli: AJ.

Me: What? 

Eli: When are you going to confess to her? He knows? 

Me: I don't know what you're talking about. I looked away from him.

Eli: Kim Jaeseop. Cut the crap. I know everything already. 

Kevin: AJ. You couldn't be anymore obvious. We both know you love her. Was it that obvious? I started to think if I really was obvious.

Eli/Kevin: Yes Jaeseop. You are that obvious. 

Me: Oh... I looked down embarrassed.

Kevin: We all saw it coming. Just sayin~ 

Eli/Me: What about you? I thought Kevin had feelings for her too. Suddenly Kevin started laughing.

He is so weird...

Kevin: Seriously?! What the heck is going on right now.

Eli: Kev. Don't you...?

Kevin: Ahaha~ You guys are silly~ Of course I love her! I only love like a little sister though. Jaeseop-ah don't worry. :)

Me: What about Dongho? He like her first. I didn't want to interfere.

"Hyung don't worry about me. I love her as a sister now." Dongho patted my back. "You understood everything?" I looked at him surprised.

"Hyung!" He shouted. "I studied very hard! Don't underestimate me hyung~" Dongho whined. "Sorry~" 

Sung-Hee (you) pov

*Boom! Crash!...other rain noises.* 

What was that?

*Lightning*

"Oh no..." I started to panick. I wanted my dad to come. "OH MAH GOSH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM A FREAKING RIDDLE OR SOME SH-" I got cut off by the thunder. I shook in fear.

"Sorry! I won't curse!" I whined. Oh how I wished this was over. 

"Dee-Dee. It's okay. We'll be fine." I tried to calm myself down. 

*Thunder* *Lightning* 

I hugged Dee-Dee as the rain started falling harder. 

"WHY DOES IT RAIN SO MUCH IN APRIL!?" I shouted in frustration. 

Suddenly the door opened. 

"SUNGHEE!" 

Daddy? 

Manager pov

"WHY DOES IT RAIN SO MUCH IN APRIL!?" We heard someone shout from one of the practice rooms. "Was that Sunghee?" Hoon asked.

I ran into the room. "SUNGHEE!" I ran to her and hugged her.

As I hugged her, she started crying. "Why?...w-was I not good enough? Did I d-do something wrong?" She broke down. 

"I-I'm sorry baby." I slowly started to cry. 

The members looked confused as I forgot to mention this to them.

"WHY!?" She shouted and started to hit my chest while crying. "Why?" She whispered as her hit were kidding weaker.

"You were my everything. You did nothing wrong. I ruined everything. ME!" I cried. I felt horrible. "I-If I didn't make that decision. None of this would've happened." I felt her relax a bit.

"I lost everything. Even you. I didn't want you to suffer like how I did, but seeing you now...I-I realized that you've been through so much more." I rubbed her back like I did when she was younger to calm her down.

"N-No." She softly spoke. "I-If you never made that situation, then you would've never live the life you have now." I looked at her.

"You would've never met any of these wonderful people. Plus I met a couple of good people too." She looked at me. "I probably would've never started to sing and dance. I learned that I want to perform. I learned to love and appreciate everything I had." She smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah." I smiled. "We're together again. That's all that matters right?" I felt her nod her head against my chest.

"Fate?" She looked up. "Must be. :)" I kissed her head. "*sigh* Good to have you back."

"What's going on?" Dongho asked confused. I heard my princess giggle.

"Nothing. Just spending time with my daddy." She smiled. "Spending time with my baby~" I pinched her cheeks.

"DADDY!?" All of the boys shouted.

Looks like we gotta catch them up. I hugged my daughter one last time and we walked to the van to go back home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another update!~~ :D 

When is AJ going to confess? *shrugs* I dunno~~~ ;P 

Okay. So is it just me or does it really rain a lot in April? My birthday's in April and it always rain on my birthday. -.- 

The story's almost over! :( BUT sequel will be comng soon so don't worry!

Next update, I'll give you a sneak peek of what coming in the sequel! 

Enjoy! <3