Experiencing it part 1

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

Getting my cast off~~~~ 

I'm at the hospital getting the cast on my wrist off today. Yay!~ Freedom~~~ 

"uh~ uhhh~~~" I groaned waiting for my turn. "Just be patient kid." Jaeseop oppa patted my head. I shot him a glare. "ok, ok~ I'll leave you alone." He backed away from me. 

*Growl* I'm hungry...

"Oppa~~~~~ I'm hungry~" I whined and clung onto his arm. 

AJ pov

This is creepy...

I am now getting food for Sung-Hee. Aish, this kid ate already though... 

"Hyung!" Dongho ran to me. "Why are you getting food? Didn't you eat yet?" He asked. "This is for Sung-Hee." I pointed at Sung-Hee who headed to the bathroom. 

When she came back, she looked sick.

"Yah~ You ok?" I asked. She nodded. "Oh...here's your food." I handed her some food. "Thank you!" She took the sandwich and gobbled it down. Dang...

"Hyung, I'm scared..." Dongho looked at her. "Oh no..." Kiseop looked at her. We looked at him. "What?" Soohyun hyung asked.

"Y-you don't think it's that do you?" He answered. "That explains everything~" Kevin sang. "Yeah, the kid yelled at me for eating all the cereal and started crying because she saw a squirrel get run over by a car." Eli said. 

"yeah...so when do you think the sarcasm kicks in..." Hoon asked. 

"Kim Sung-Hee!?" We hear someone shout. We go over there to see what was going on. Sung-
Hee looks bored as she listen to this girl rant at her about who knows what.

"*sigh* Oh my gosh...please shut up~~" She begged. "you don't go to school anymore? omg, like people were ready to attack you with questions about what happened with you and Soojungie." The girl continued to talk. 

"Jiae sunbae!" She loudly spoke to get her attention. "Wae?" The girl named Jiae said. "What brings you here today?" Sung-Hee tries not to explode. "Oh, I'm visiting my grandfather. He's sick and the doctor says that he needs surgery." I looked at Sung-Hee and she started crying.

"Aw, I'm so sorry...I hope the surgery goes well and that he gets better." Sung-Hee wipes away her tears. "oh look who we have here..." A guy came this time.

"Oh~ Taejoonie~~ look who I found." Jiae pointed at Sunghee. He looks at Sunghee and tsked. Who are these people?  "Yah, I'm going to see grandfather so later!" She waved good bye to the two. 

"Sunbae..." Sunghee started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ah!~~~~~~~ Short update! BUT I'll continue part two maybe tomorrow if I'm not tired. Lack of sleep...it's killing me. (So sleepy~~)

Enjoy and Good Night!~