Dinner Together

Our Manager's Daughter

Dongho pov

Time. To. Eat!~ :D Finally!~~~~~~

While I was eating, I was slowly getting upset with how Kevin hyung and Sung-Hee was getting along so well. Argh hyung~~  I guess I was glaring too hard when Soo-Hyun hyung nudged me.

"Yah, Dongho-yah...are you maybe jealous?" Soo-Hyun hyung smirked. "What?! ME JEALOUS!?...NO" Yes...wouldn't you be jealous hyung? Think pabo...how to get Kevin hyung away from her.  I was probably having a weird moment because when I looked up everyone was looking at me. 

"What?" I said trying to look innocent. "Oppa~ what are you thinking about?" Sung-Hee asked with some sauce on the side of her lip. Aigoo, why is she so cute!?  "Aigoo....my little baby" Wait what?  "you got sauce ALL over you~~~" Hoon hyung said as he wiped off the sauce. 

"Little baby?...are you guys going to baby me too~~~" Sung-Hee whined. "YES" We all chorused. Sung-Hee sat there quiet and pouting. "Aw~ Is our baby mad now?" Kevin hyung cooed. Sung-Hee glared at him.

Manager pov

I look at the boys getting along with Sung-Hee. This is nice...  I smiled when my daughter got upset when the boys were babying her. She didn't change at all...  Sung-Hee never liked being babied by other people....she only allowed me to baby her since she will always be my baby.

Flashback

 

"Daddy!~~~~~"  I hear my beautiful princess calling me while jumping on my bed. "Yes baby?" I smiled as I walked into the room from the shower. "When are we going to goooo~~~~~?" Sung-Hee whined. I chuckled at her and started to shake my head getting her wet. "Daddy~~~ :( you got me wet! That's why you use a towel to dry your hair!" My daughter scolded as she was throwing the towel over my head.

"Hey hyung?...wait, are you pouting?" My best friend, Park Minsoo, walked into the bedroom. "Daddy is sad because I told him to dry his hair with a towel." Sung-Hee said while making faces at me trying to make me happy.

"You scolded your father?" Minsoo asked. "He got me wet when he was shaking his hair...I'm sowy..." Sung-Hee looked down sad. "No! Daddy is happy, see!" I smiled widely showing her that I wasn't 'sad' anymore. 

"Let's go now~~~~" Sung-Hee said as she dragged us out of the apartment. 

Our neighborhood was pretty dangerous so I picked up my daughter before getting into Minsoo's car.

"Hyung, I don't know how you can live here. It's so scary...you know I almost got my car stolen trying to get home last night?!" Minsoo exclaimed. "Yeah, I know...but it's the best for us right now ok. Don't worry." I assured him.

"So Sung-Hee!" Minsoo called. "Yes uncle?"  My princess is so polite. " How old are you now?" 

"I'm 3 years old!~ *holds up 2 fingers* wait this isn't three?" I chuckled at my daughter. "*holds up 3 fingers* Yeah! Three years old! ^-^"  Sung-Hee proudly annouced. "No..you're holding up five fingers silly!" Minsoo said trying to trick her. 

"Hmm? *counts* One...two...three. Hey!  Noooo~ I'm right!" Sung-Hee yelled. I laughed at my daughter and my best friend.

Back Home

I look at Sung-Hee who has kimchi juice all over her face. "Aigoo...my baby, you're so dirty." I wiped her face clean and kissed her cheeks. 

We got ready for bed and I looked at my daughter laying on the bed after I washed up. "Hey, baby...what are you doing?" I asked as I got into bed. "Ay~~ Daddy, I'm a big girl now!" She looked at me proud.

"Yes you are...but you'll always be my baby ok?" I told my daughter as I kissed her forehead. "Fine, I'm only daddy's baby...but to everybody else I'm a big girl! ^.^" 

Soon enough we both fell asleep...

End of Flashback

I thought about Soo-Hyun's advice about adopting her and I really want her back, but if she finds out the truth...would she come back?

Hoon pov

"You're gonna be my baby now..." I told Sung-Hee as she and Eli gave me a strange look. "Uh..op-" I cut her off. "Nope! From now on, I am Hoonie umma!" I proudly announced. "And," I see Soo-Hyun hyung put his arm over me. "I am Soo-Hyun appa! Right honey~?" Soo-Hyun said. 

"What?..." Eli said. Argh~ English! "This is so weird...is it always like this?" Sung-Hee looked at Eli after giving us a strange look. Eli looked at us and said "No, so just walk away...hurry" 

After Eli left, we smiled at her. Again, she gave us a strange look. "Are you guys serious?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. We nodded.

"Ok....this is...uh...I'm going to my room now. See you guys tomorrow! Night!" Sung-Hee walked to her room.

"You guys are weird...go wash the dishes." Kiseop walked by throwing the dish rag at us.

I wonder what's in store for us in the future with this kid...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another update!~~~  Hehe. AND I would like to remind you guys that the blue text is always English.