Time For Bed!

Our Manager's Daughter

Kevin pov

It's time to sleep~~~~~  

"Yah~ Kiseop-ah..." I called Kiseop as he walked in our room. "What?" 

"Tomorrow I'm going shopping with Sung-Hee and I wanted to know if you wanted to go~" I looked up from my phone. "Shopping?!~ :D YEAH!~~~" I laughed at him. "Ok, be ready at 9." 

"Hey Kevin, are you going to the kitchen?" He asked as I got up from my bed. "Yeah, why?" "Oh, you'll see..." Kiseop walked to Dongho's room smirking.

I walked out of our room and to the kitchen. What I saw...  oh my gosh

"I'm taking her away from you!" Hoon yelled. "No! She's my little baby!" Soo-Hyun hyung shouted back. This is so weird...  "I'm her mother!" Hoon spoke. what?  "I'm the father!" Soo-Hyun hyung shouted. Whoa...  

"What are they arguing about?" Manager hyung walked in. "I have no idea..." Manager hyung walked over to them and asked them what happened.

"Hyung~ He's taking my daughter away from me!~~~" Hoon cried. This is actually pretty funny. hehe  "What...?" Hyung asked confused. 

After Hoon and Soo-Hyun hyung told us about how Sung-Hee is now their 'daughter'. Manager hyung and I were dumbfounded and actually thought that this was real. WOW  

Manager pov

The boys are getting stranger each day... 

Though this was a weird conversation that me and Kevin got into, I'm glad that Sung-Hee has people that care about her so much. AND that I don't have to worry about those two falling in love with her...  

I'm pretty sure Sung-Hee likes Dongho...but I can't do anything. If she likes one of the members...*sigh* well I guess I can't stop her. I saw Kevin holding hands with her...Kevin you better watch out, if you hurt her just remember...I'm your manager who handles your schedules. muhahahaha 

So, Hoon umma *laughs*  wants to make breakfast for his 'daughter'. Soo-Hyun appa wants to spend the day with her. These guys...I actually want to see how they treat her and how she responds to this.

AJ pov

I heard EVERYTHING that happened in the kitchen. This is kinda weird...

I head to Sung-Hee's room to see what she was doing. 

"Hey..." I leaned in the doorway. She was laying on her bed staring at the ceiling.

Sung-Hee: What's up?

AJ: What are you doing? She sat up and patted a spot on her bed so I could sit.

Sung-Hee: Just thinking...

AJ: About...? 

Sung-Hee: ....Everything. 

I looked at her and she looked like she was hesitating to tell me. I smiled at her telling her it was ok to tell me.

Sung-Hee: Oppa... -I looked at her for her to continue.

Sung-Hee: Do you think I should continue looking for my father again?

She looked at me waiting for an answer.

AJ: If you want to look for him...then I'll support you -I gave her a smile

"Oppa...I can't sleep, this is still kinda new to me..." Sung-Hee looked at me. "Then I'll just stay here until you fall asleep ok?" I spoke.

No one's pov

What they didn't know was that Sung-Hee's father was listening to everything she was saying to AJ. He was happy knowing that his daughter wants to look for her. But he wonders what would happen if she finds out if he, U-KISS manager and the one who knew this whole time, was her father. 

AJ and Sung-Hee was talking to each other until she finally fell asleep. He properly put her into bed and kissed her forehead before leaving.

When Sung-Hee fell asleep, she didn't have to worry about being left alone anymore. She finally had some peace after 12 years.

She was happy and she hoped that this happiness would stay...forever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I think that this chapters was kinda lame....ㅠ.ㅠ Sorry...I may update again on Thursday and Friday so 4 straight days of updates!~~~ YAY! Eh, I'm such a dork lol ^.^  

Did you guys get any hint on who the third person is yet!? hehe ^_^ Merong :P