My Daughter...?

Our Manager's Daughter

Manager pov

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is my daughter!~ My little girl!~^^ I'm so happy that I've found her! But...what if she doesn't want me anymore...? She can't possibly be happy knowing that her father is back after the horrible things she had gone through! I sighed through frustration...

*sigh...

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Dongho asked me with ice-cream ALL over his face. This kid is 20 years old this year....forever our maknae. "Nothing Dongho-yah, I'm ok :)" "Oh, ok hyung~" Dongho replied and continues eating his ice-cream.

Sung-Hee (You) pov

After I got cleaned up, I went downstairs with my teddy bear to go eat some take out that Hara unnie got during her break.

When I came downstairs, all of the U-KISS members were looking at me. I blushed as I awkwardly, but cutely ran to the kitchen. 

"Yah~ I got you some of your favorite sushi~" Hara unnie cooed as she stuffed one in my face. We both walked out of the kitchen and sat at the table next to U-KISS.

I was kind of scared because of the big giant bruise on the side of my face, but the worries went away as I stuffed myself with food. 

nom nom nom I like food~ I like food~ no wait I love food~ Sometimes more than some hot dude~ I sang in my head. "Wow, this is bad for a songwriter..." I unknowingly spoke out loud, having my two unnies and the oppas stop and stare at me.

Seung-Yeon pov

I look over to our maknae, who seems to be lost in her thoughts...again.

"Wow, this is bad for a songwriter..." Sung-Hee softly spoke. "What?" Hara asked confused.

Aigoo...now I have a confused one on my hand. Gyuri-yah where are you?! 

Right on cue, the doors to the ice-cream shop open with Nicole, Gyuri , and Jiyoung walking in.

Sung-Hee (You) pov

"Sung-Hee! Are you ok?" Nicole unnie asked in english. "Yeah, I'm ok" I replied back...in english of course. 

"Yah!," Now it's Jiyoung unnie. "Ah crap..." I softly spoke in english, but Eli, AJ, and Kevin heard me and laughed a little. "Why didn't you text me?!" Jiyoung unnie whined. Gyuri unnie chimed in, "Yeah! I told you to call me if something happen!" 

Oh gosh...she's about to cry

"I'm sorry, it was too much for me at the moment and I didn't feel like talking to anybody. So eventually I fell asleep..." I looked down as I replied with a silent tear running down my cheek.

Gyuri unnie and Seung-Yeon unnie hugged me so I would calm down. "u-unnie..." I choked out as I finally break down crying.

The U-KISS members look at the little girl crying with guilt and pity. They wanted to help her and make her smile.

Manager pov

I look to see my daughter burst down in tears. She's gone through so much since then. I hated myself at that moment...letting my daughter go, suffering in the hands of those people who were suppose to care and nurture her. 

I'm to blame though. I left her...of course I regretted it. I never wanted to do it, but we were going through such a hard time. 

"u-unnie..." My sweet little baby. "Hmm?" Her unnie answered. She sniffled for a while before continuing. "I-I want my daddy...." She spoke immediately breaking down even more. This broke my heart. I look down to see her hugging a teddy bear. She still has that bear 

*Flashback

"Daddy...daddy...daddy" I wake up to see my lovely daughter hopping on my stomach trying to wake me up. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yes sweetheart?" I replied at my daughter who had the look of success after getting me to wake up. "Remember what today is daddy?~^.^"  She cutely ask.

"Uhh...Saturday?" I answer knowing that it was her birthday of course. "No!~ It's my birthday daddy!!!!" She angrily, but cutely shouted. 

"Ahh~~ right! It is your birthday kiddo! :D"  I said to my pouting princess. "Aigoo...your finally 4 years old now right!?" I spoke as I ruffled her hair. Wow, she's getting older now. "Yes daddy...I'm 4! ^.^" She quickly nodded and held up four fingers.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed so I could get her birthday present. 

"This is your birthday bear!~" I held up the teddy bear to her face. I smile as I look at her reaction. 

"WOW! Daddy~ thank you! I LOVE YOU DADDY!~ I will always have this bear....forever." My little girl says as she hugged me. 

"Forever?" I asked her. "Yeah daddy...I promise." We pinky promised.

I can't believe that after 12 years...she still kept that promise. 

I finally found my daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Took me forever to update...I'm sorry. Anyway, it's Dongho oppa's birthday!~~~~~~~~~ 

동호오빠, 생일축하해요!~^.^ Happy Birthday! <3