Letting you go... Part 1

Our Manager's Daughter

Manager pov

I slept in Sunghee's room last night since I promised her that I wouldn't leave. *sigh* It hurts to see my daughter in pain like that. but she did call me daddy...

I could obviously tell that she needs me, but I don't know how to tell her that it's me. I can't drag it out either or she might actually hate me. What do I do!?

I walked out of her room to the kitchen.

"Hyung!" I turn to see Kevin. "Coffee?" I nodded and he handed me a cup of coffee. "Is she ok?" He asked me. "*sigh* Yeah. She kept on crying until it stopped raining...and that wasn't until 4am." I took a sip of my coffee.

Eli pov

I woke up at around 6 in the morning. practice at 9:30...ugh

I started thinking about what had happened last night. Sunghee...she was so scared. AJ was there with her too. Why couldn't I have been there for her. Everytime I see her, I...I...I don't know! I just want to protect her.

Then I started thinking about Dongho. Maknae...he has a good chance.

Kevin? It seems like Kevin has been closer to her too.

AJ. I think he's the one that she  may fall for. Think about it. Those two are always together and it seems like she has a small crush on him, but does he  like her back?

"ARGH!" I screamed in frustration. "HYUNG! CAN YOU BE QUIET OVER THERE!?" Dongho yelled at me. "Well..." I walked out of our room as AJ started to wake up.

AJ pov

I woke up from Dongho yelling at Eli to be quiet. Oh how ironic~ I rolled my eyes as I hear our maknae grumbling about who knows what.

I got up and went to go check on how Sunghee was doing.

As I was about to go in, I heard someone talking in her room.

"*sigh* Sunghee-yah~" Eli? "I just realized that maybe I should let you go..." Let...her go?

"I don't think I'm the one for you." So Eli...likes Sunghee? Well...liked?  "Just know that even though I may still have some feelings left, you can still talk to me about anything. *laughs* Well you usually go to AJ, but I'll be there when you need me." I see Eli kiss her forehead.

"So...now I guess," Eli smiled at her sleeping peacefully. "I'm letting you go." I see him get up and I quickly pretended that I was walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey!" I said as he walked out of her room. "Hey..." Eli smiled. "She's ok?" He nodded and left. I feel bad for him...but then I feel relieved that he doesn't have anymore feelings for her anymore. 

I walked into her room and see her sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful... I feel my heart beating faster than usually. w-what's this feeling?

"Gotta get ready for practice later." I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                       ~~~~Update!~~~~

                                Eh~ This chapter was boring... :( BUT part 2 is coming                                                              out tomorrow and I'm sure that it'll be more interesting!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpZSzga-YH8xOsB6xI5VF Good Night!~ ^.<