Hungry~...bananas

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I AM SO HUNGRY!

It's been a couple of hours since the guys left for their schedules. "*sigh* ...I'm bored...and hungry...ㅠ.ㅠ" I lay on the couch watching tv.

"I'm a bored and hungry child~" I sang. 

"Hmm...what can I do on a Friday night." I spoke to myself while looking for some food. I like food. 

I soon got a call from Hoon oppa saying that they were coming home early.

Me:OPPA!!!!!

Hoon: Yeah?

Me: GET ME SOME FOOD!!!!!!!

Hoon: You that hungry? -He asked while laughing.

Me: EUNG~~~ -I added some aegyo.

Hoon: Got 3 boxes of take out for you...that good?

Me: OH MY GOSH~ I LOVE YOU!~~~ HURRY PLEASE! -I was on the verge of crying.

As soon as the guys came home, I attacked whoever had my food and ate.

"Love you too." Jaeseop oppa sarcastically said as he flicked my forehead. "What'd I do?" I asked not knowing that I attacked him.

He looked at me surprised that I already finished the first box. "Wae?" I asked with a piece of noodle hanging out of my mouth and sauce all over my face. I'm hungry...can't blame me.

Dongho oppa laughed at me and wiped my mouth. "What a dirty little baby..." I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to eat. 

"Wah~ You're just like manager hyung!~" Kiseop oppa looked at me surprised at how much I was eating. "Right!," Hoon oppa butted in. "Hyung was right when he said to bring you 3 boxes of take-out~" He finished.

Manager pov

Just like me...

I smile at how my daughter got her eating habits from me. "This kid eats a lot..." Soohyun murmured. I chuckled at how Eli was trying to compete eating with her. "Yeah...she does." I told him.

"Yah~ Sunghee-yah! Do you wanna come to our comeback stage next week?" Kevin asked her. "Can I?!" She asked sounding really excited. These are her idols...not surprised.

We got ready to watch a movie so while the guys were getting some snacks, Sunghee went to go wash up. 

"Anything that you want kiddo?" AJ shouted. "CHOCO PIES, PEPERO, SOME OTHER SNACKS THAT CONTAINS CHOCOLATE~ THANK YOU!" She shouted back from the bathroom.

"Alright~" He laughed at her cuteness. "Hyung, we're heading out now~" Kevin told me.

"Ok~" I gave them some money and said good-bye. Then I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! AND," they looked at me. "Make sure that ANYTHING that you buy has NO bananas in it." I warned them. "Why?" Dongho asked. Because my baby's allergic to banana you pabo!  "Just listen to me. I'll tell you later." He looked at me.

"Do you want her to get angry if you don't come back with her snacks on time!?" I told him. He quickly left with AJ and Kevin. 

Author's note: I just made her allergic to banana cause I don't really like bananas...I'll eat it, but I don't really like it.

AJ pov

No bananas?...hmm

"Why do you think manager hyung told us not to get anything with bananas in it?" Dongho asked. "Maybe he doesn't like bananas?" Kevin tried to reason. "True, I have never seen him eat one before." I said as the other two agreed.

"What if he's allergic to them." Kevin said as we were paying for the snacks. "Nah~  I'm pretty sure there's some banana juice (?) in the fruit juice he gets when we go out to eat sometimes." Dongho told him.

"Yeah, he has a point and plus he would've just told us if he was allergic to something in the beginning anyway." I pointed out. "True..." They both agreed and we headed back to the dorm.

When we got back home, I went to Sunghee's room to give her the snacks we got for her. 

"Kiddo~ Here's your junk food~" I sang. "WHOA~" I screamed as she jumped me. 

"Yay~ Thank you oppa!" She kissed my cheeks and dug into her snacks. I smiled at her childness.

"Hey..." I nudged her. "Yeah? What's up?" She asked with a pepero sticking out of . I smiled.

"Well when we went out to the store to get some things for the movie, we were talking about how it was weird how manager hyung was telling us not to buy anything with banana in it. AND he was serious about it too. It was kinda scary when we asked him why not." I told her.

When I told her, she looked confused "Banana?" She asked. "Yeah...why?" I looked at her curiously. "Well...I'm actually allergic to banana." She told me. What...?

"Allergic...to bananas...?" I looked at her shocked. "Is it weird?" She looked embarrassed as she shoved another pepero stick in . I chuckled. "Didn't see that one coming..." I smiled and messed up her hair.

"Come on kid~ Let's go watch the movie!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the living room.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                                      Yay! Update~ Pretty long update...maybe~ 

                School is coming!~...yay~ I don't know. I like school, but then I don't.

                                              It's a love/hate relationship....

                                             ^_^  Good Night and Enjoy!~