Found out

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

 

...Appa?

 

It was 10am right now. *sigh* Getting out at 1pm~~~

I sat on my hospital bed thinking about what happened last night.

*Flashback*

I woke up to voices talking. I could tell it was manager appa and....Doctor Park?

What's going on? 

"Hyung." I heard Doctor Park call out. "When are you going to tell her?" Tell me what? "Soon." I was confused at that moment.

"Her birthday's coming soon. I wanna tell her before then." Manager spoke again. 

"Wow. She's turning 16 years old. Don't you feel old hyung?" Doctor Park . "Whatever~ My daughter's growing up so fast."  

 

Daughter.

 

Does that mean Manager appa is my real appa?!  

*End of Flashback*

 

I started to think back to when I was younger. Oh gosh I can't remember anything! How did I even remember my name?! 

I hugged my bear. "*sigh* What do I do?...I'm happy that I found my father, but...I dunno." I looked at my bear and felt something in it's pants pocket. "What's this?"

I dugged into the pocket and took out a locket. When did this get here? 

I opened the locket. 

"Wait..."

There was a picture of me and my father. Daddy? 

I soon felt something else in the other pocket. A key? There was a note attached to the keys.

 

'This is the key to my suitcase.

                                            Love, Daddy <3'

 

"What suitca- oh~" I remembered that the day I was left, the dance teacher gave me a black suitcase and told me to never lose it.

I looked at the time. 12:00  Only one more hour til I go home. 

'I'm sorry...' 

'I'm such a horrible father...I don't deserve your forgiveness.' 

'I love you so much...'

I felt tears threatening to come out. "You're not a horrible father...*sniffs* I never hated you." Tears fell down onto my lap. "I missed you daddy..." 

I hugged my bear tightly as I fell asleep.

AJ pov

We are at the hospital to pick up Sunghee since she gets out today. 

Well. She was only there for a day, but I missed her! ...Wait. Did I just say I missed her? 

Aish! Eli has been confusing me since we finished with our schedule! He has been asking me things like 'How do you feel about Sunghee?' 'Do you like someone?' 'Is it Sunghee?' 'Cause if it is, you should confess!'

I got him to finally shut up by stuffing his mouth with a donut.

Sunghee sat in front of me in the car and I noticed that her eyes were red. Was she crying? 

After we got home, she walked straight into her room. We were all surprised and didn't know what to do.

We just left her alone and she came out to eat later on. Soon she went back into her room, locking the door.

What's wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Update!~~ I wonder what's gonna happen next?~~~~ 

I already started to plan out the sequel, but is there any suggestions?

Comment some ideas!~~~ ^_^ 

Hoped you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry if it's kinda lame. :(