First Day Part 2

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I'm sooooo tired!~~~~~~ I lay down on my bed after organizing my room. My room is so big!~^.^ It's only 5pm right now...Kevin oppa wants to take me shopping tomorrow. Here's the problem...I DON'T WANT TO GO~~~~~~ >:( 

I don't really like shopping...though I haven't really been shopping that much. The only time I shopped was for school things! KARA unnies usually drag me around and stuff clothes in my hand and buys it.

Why, why do I feel like Kevin oppa is going to do way more than that...

"SUNG-HEE-YAH!~~~" Someone calls out from the living room. "Coming!" 

Kiseop pov

"SUNG-HEE-YAH!~~~" I yelled for Sung-Hee to come. "Ah~ Hyung! You screamed in my ear!!" I looked at Dongho. "Oops...sorry" He glared at me and walked to the kitchen. "Coming!" 

"Kiseop-ah, why are you calling her?" Hoon asked. "I just wanted all of us to hang out before dinner..." "Oh, ok..." Awkward~ 

"Who called?" Sung-Hee asked as she sat down on the floor with her bear. "Kiseop hyung did~" Dongho said as he walked out of the kitchen with some cookies. "Oh...What's up?"

"I wanted to hang out before dinner. I think we should get to know each other more since you're living here now." I replied. "Hyung, she's a KISSme...she knows EVERYTHING about us." Dongho spoke with pieces of cookies spilling out of his mouth. Gross.  "Hey! I don't know EVERYTHING about you guys~!" Sung-Hee defended.

"I heard that you know ALL of our dances." Dongho spoke as he almost choked on his cookie. "Well anybody can learn it...what's the big deal..." Sung-Hee boredly replied.

"Yes, but YOU learn it after watching the dance after one time." Eli butted in. "Really?" Hoon asked. "Yeah, Nicole noona said that you learned 'Neverland' after watching the dance version only once." Dongho spat out along with some pieces of his cookie. This is so nasty Dongho-yah.

"So...?" Sung-Hee looked at us like we were speaking in a different language. "I mean I'm a fast learner considering that I've been dancing since I was 4 years old...it happens to other people too right? I'm pretty sure you guys pick up dance moves pretty quick too..." Sung-Hee spoke as she began to space out.

Dongho pov

Sung-Hee started to space out...that's so cute. "Well, " I waved my hand in front of her face to get her attention. "We do learn the moves pretty quick, but it takes us a while to perfect the dance." I continued hoping that she heard what I said. "Oh...but for me it only takes once for me to perfect it and each time it gets better..." Sung-Hee looked at me innocently.

She. Is . So . Cute. I felt myself blushing as I look at her messing with her teddy bear. I see Kevin hyung look at me and smirk. Kevin hyung is weird. Why is he smi- WHAT IS THIS HYUNG DOING?!~  I look to see Kevin hyung put his arm over Sung-Hee and stick his tongue out at me.

I felt my phone vibrate.

'Kevin Hyung'

-Merong ;p

I look up to see Kevin hyung holding her hand now. Oh heck no....I do not like this. Not. One. Bit. I see Sung-Hee look away trying not to show him that she's blushing. I seriously gaped at this scene.

Am I jealous? I smirked. I guess I really like her. Kevin hyung, I will get my revenge...  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

This was a pretty short chapter... Sorry guys :( Anyway, do you guys like my style of writing? I mean I write/type like how I speak so I'm just wondering. I hope that you guys support this story and I will see you guys tomorrow night! ^.^