I have to to tell her

Our Manager's Daughter

Manager pov

It's about 1am right now. Eli and Sunghee is asleep. I have to tell her... 

Minsoo walked into the room with some coffee. "Here. I know you're stressed out right now." He handed me a cup as he pulled a seat next to me. "Thanks." I took a sip.

It was then a long silence between us. We were both staring at my daughter, still in shock that she's right here in front of us.

"She grew up to be a beautiful young lady didn't she hyung?" Minsoo smiled. "Yeah...she did." I moved a strand of hair behind her ears.

"Hyung." Minsoo spoke. I looked at him. "When are you going to tell her?"

"Soon." He looked at me as I continued. "Her birthday's coming soon. I wanna tell her before then." He nods in understanding.

"Wow. She's turning 16 years old. Don't you feel old hyung?" He teased me. "Whatever~ My daughter's growing up so fast." I playfully punched his shoulders. 

"...but hyung." He spoke out again. "What about her mother?" Minsoo looked worried all of the sudden. I didn't think about that.

"Well if she wants to look for her mother, then I'll be there with her along the way." I held Sunghee's hand. "Hyung. She's your daughter. Sunghee knows that she never grew up with a mother." He tried to comfort me knowing that I didn't like the fact that my daughter would ever be associated with her mother.

"Noona. *sigh* She left you and Sunghee for a rich guy. Do you think Sunghee would go look for her mother who left her because you had no money?" He became slighty angry.

"Minsoo-ah, do you think Sunghee's gonna come back to me?! I left her because I was homeless and I wanted her to have a better life. I saw what she had to go through when I found her. She was suffering!" Tears started to stream down my face.

"Do you think she's gonna come back and forgive me for leaving her!? Also that I knew that she was my daughter from the very beginning, but was to afraid to tell her!" I looked at my daughter.

"I'm so sorry..." I broke down crying. Minsoo patted my back to comfort me. "I'm such a horrible father...*sniff* I don't deserve your forgiveness." 

"Shh~" Minsoo hugged me. "I love you so much sweetie~ I never stopped thinking about you. Ever since I saw your teddy bear, I knew you were my daughter. I wanted to hug you and scream 'My daughter is back!', but I couldn't since you were going through a hard time." I kissed her hand. 

*Beep* 

"Hyung~ I gotta get back." He patted my back, kissed Sunghee's forehead, and headed out.

I soon fell asleep holding my daughter's hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Boring chapter? T.T Sorry~~ So much stress~~~~ But then writing helps calm me down.

Oh! I took a quiz for Pre-Calc last Friday and guess who got a 100!~~~~~

I DID!~ ^.^ Only good thing about today. 

Hope you guys liked it! If not...oh well. *shrugs*