Standing Still

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

"Wakey, Wakey~~~ Sung-Hee-ah!!!!"  Kiseop oppa shouted as he opened my curtains. Ah!!!! It burns~~~~ 

"Yah!~~~~~~~~~~ Close it! Close it! Oppa!~~~" I cried. ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ.ㅠ Why me?!  "Yah! Kim Sung-Hee! Wake Up!~~" Manager appa yelled.

"Ok~ Ok~" I started waking up. "Wow...how did you do that?" Kiseop oppa asked. "Get out of my way..." I asked irritated. I wanna sleep... 

After we all got washed up and got ready, we headed to the salon for the boys to get their hair and make up ready. 

During the shoot, it was the part when the girl emerges from the water. She's pretty...  Dongho oppa was showing me around the set and it was really cold. So cold~ 

I was helping the stylist unnie and she asked me to get the wipes from her bag. "Ok!~" I went to get the wipes and when I looked up...

"OMO~!" I screamed. Then when I realized that it was just the girl who just finished fliming, I relaxed. "Ah~ You scared me..." I bowed. "Well...hurry up and get dried before you catch a cold." I got the wipes and brought them to the stylist unnie.

"Dude, you're so loud." Eli oppa spoke. "Shh~ I got scared.." I pouted. "Obviously kiddo~" Eli ruffled my hair. I glared at him. "Later~" Eli oppa walked away. 

"You look like you just woke up..." AJ oppa handed in me a water bottle. "What makes you think that..." I sarcastically replied.

"Well...smarty pants," He took a sip of water. "You are wearing a worn-out hoodie and sweatpants...sweetie, that is so attractive~" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"And boo, don't even get me started on your hair! You could at least comb that thing!" He yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I defended. "I think my hair's the best thing about me today!" 

"Yeah hyung..." Dongho oppa butted in. "For some reason, her hair looks perfect...even though, she didn't really do anything. Kiddo, don't you comb your hair?" He asked. 

"I don't really find a reason too..." I shrugged. They both shook their heads in defeat and left to go film.

I fell asleep until manager appa woke me up and told me it was time to eat.

"Food?" I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah...now let's go eat, the food is in the dressing room." We both walked back as I occasionally tripped over something. I'm half asleep!...don't judge. ;P

Manager pov

I made sure that Sung-Hee didn't get hurt as she tripped all over the set. Aigoo...she never changed. 

When she sat down, she looked around the room dazed, while the members were staring at her cute actions. "....I'm hungry...." She pouted. We laughed at her and handed her a pair of chopsticks and her food.

"...Yummy, food~~~~" Sung-Hee sang. "I like food~~~~ I LOVE food~~~~~~~~ I like it when you give me more food~~~~" She shouted in joy.

After she ate, she talked to the members for a while before they had to go back to filming the music video. Eventually, she fell asleep....again. -_-

I look at her while she was sleeping. You look so peaceful...I'm happy that we're together. I smiled as I moved a strand of hair from her face.

My phone rang and it was my best friend.

I kissed her forehead before leaving to pick up his call. 

Love you sweetie... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Update!~~ ^.^ It was hard updating since I kept on getting distracted by a certain someone! *cough* you know who you are~ ;P 

BUT, I still tried make this chapter interesting! Hope you guys like it!~ :)