Leaving... Part 2

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee-ah...I hope you're ok.

Soo-Jung pov

"I see that my baby sister is home..." I evilly smirked. "and mom and dad are drunk...you came at a perfect time"

I walked downstairs to the kitchen as Sung-Hee walked to her room. "Hi mommy! Hi daddy!" I greeted my parents as I sat down next to my mother. "Oh Hi sweetheart~~~~~" My parents replied.

"Mom, dad wanna know something?" I gave them a smirk. They nodded. "You know how Sung-Hee was gone for like 2 weeks?" They nodded urging me to go on. "Well during those two weeks, she has been performing everyday non-stop" I said with a smile knowing what was coming next.

Thud...a really loud thud

Daddy slammed his hands on the table angry....and mom? Well she was getting herself ready. 

Skip~~~~

I look down at my sister after she fell down the stairs and smiled...but dad wasn't done with her yet. 

Soo-Hyun pov

We finally got to Sung-Hee's house and walked to the door. The girl's basically ran to the door and started banging on it. 

"HEY OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seung-Yeon noona angrily shouted. We hear a loud thud. "Oh? Your arm broke?...How 'bout your leg?!" we then heard a loud scream.

"OMG! Oppa call the police! Hurry!" Jiyoung shouted getting ready to kick the door. Manager hyung already called the police in the car as he had a bad feeling about this.

"When I'm done with you, you'll never be able to dance ever again!" We heard more things break! "You're useless...can't believe that we even took you in...now I know why your parents left a pathetic thing like you!!!"

At that time Jiyoung couldn't take it anymore and kicked the door down.

Dang

I saw manager hyung punch her 'father' while Jiyoung was beating up her 'mother'... 

We saw Sung-Hee on the floor unconcious. What is wrong with these people?! This sweet innocent little girl doesn't deserve this at all! We told manager hyung, Jaeseop, and Jiyoung to stay here and wait for the police while the rest of us took Sung-Hee to the hospital.

Jiyoung pov

That felt good. I thought as I knocked out this so-called mother. Then I saw her. Ew...I know she caused this. I started getting angry and shouted. "YAH! BAEK SOO-JUNG!!" She looked at me and smirked. "What?" 

"I know you did this you little punk!" as I raised my fist at her. "Aw~ is that how you treat someone older than you?" she said. "Aw~ Did you forget? Your like a grade lower than me so I don't care~...unnie" I mockingly replied to this idiot.

I saw AJ oppa and manager oppa smirk a little. Then she raised her fist and punched me. Perfect The police actually walked in at the same time as she punched me. One of the policemen helped me up and asked if I was ok. "Yes I'm fine, thank you." 

As they were putting Soo-Jung and her parents in the car the policemen who helped me up came over to us. 

"So we are going to bring them to the station and later talk to the girl who was hurt at the hospital ok?" We nodded as he walked away.

We were on the way to the hospital and something came to me.

Author pov

Not only did it just Hit Jiyoung, but something came to everybody else too.

Where will she go...