Leaving... Part 1

Our Manager's Daughter

Two Weeks Later...

 

Sung-Hee pov

After what happened at home, I stayed with Seung-Yeon unnie and help her with the ice-cream shop. The U-KISS oppas comes kinda like everyday, so I got use to them and stopped spazzing.

I had to go back home so my 'parents' don't think I ran away or something. We took a little break from performing so I don't have to worry about getting in trouble anymore. 

On my way out, I told Seung-Yeon unnie and Hara unnie that I was going home to get some clothes. 

"Unnie!~ I'm getting my stuff from home! I'll come back later!" I shouted as I walked out the door.

"OK!~" My two unnies shouted back.

I was walking to our house and I forgot that me and Jiyoung unnie were gonna hang out later. I pulled out my phone to text her that I might be a little late.

Ah crap... they cut off my phone. *sigh I'll just run if I'm late then.

I finally arrived home and saw no one there...? 

I walked to the kitchen and saw my parents there. Usually they would yell at me, but they didn't noticed me until I got some juice.

"Oh~~~Ha~~i sweetie~..." my father spoke. Yup...they're drunk. "Hi mother, father." I politely greeted so I don't get on their bad side.

The family that adopted me were kinda wealthy. That's pretty much why Soo-Jung unnie was popular. Soo-Jung was older than me by like 5 years, but she was held back like 2 grades when we were living in the states. Haha...pabo

Speaking of the dumb witch...Soo-Jung unnie walks in the kitchen as I walked to my room.

I was in my room, that was pretty much empty anyway, and was putting the rest of my clothes in the bag. All of the sudden I hear a slam downstairs. What just happened?

I hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs and I suddenly got worried. OMG I'm so dead~ 

Hara pov

"Here you go boys~^.^" I gave U-KISS their ice-cream and walked back to the counter. "Thank You!~" The boys shouted back. I chuckled at their cuteness.

"Hey, noona!" Dongho called. "Yes Dongho?"

"Where's Sung-Hee?" Dongho asked. "Oh she's at..." I paused knowing that she left 2 hours ago and didn't come back. "Uh...unnie?" I called. 

"Huh? What is it?" Seung-Yeon unnie came out from the kitchen. "Do you know where Sung-Hee is?" I asked hoping she knew where our maknae was. "She's suppose to be with Jiyoung-ie now...why?" She looked up from her phone. "Nah, I was just asking."

30 minutes later...

Jiyoung pov

Aish...where is that kid? Did she forget?! I started walking to the ice-cream shop looking for our maknae.

"Unnie~!" I called out to whoever as I walked in. Then I noticed U-KISS."Annyeonghaseyo~" I politely greeted them looking for my two unnies and our maknae. 

"Oh Jiyoung, your here?....where's Sung-Hee?" Hara unnie asked as she came back from downstairs. Huh? "Unnie...I'm here looking for Sung-Hee myself" I worriedly replies to her. Did something happen to her?! She would've called or texted me if she was gonna be late. 

Seung-Yeon pov

Wait...did I hear that correctly? 

"Jiyoung-ah..." I called. "What do you mean by looking for her too...?" I asked hoping that she was just kidding. 

I started to call her phone hoping that she would pick up.

"OMO~!" We looked at Hara. "Unnie you don't think that something happened when she went home right?!"

Sorry, but this phone has been disconnected... I dropped my phone knowing that something did happen.

By that time U-KISS was also worried. "Noona..." Soo-Hyun slowly called out. "We can give you guys a ride to her house." Aw thank you so much!~ "Then...let's go!"

We all rushed into the van except for Hara, Kiseop, Dongho, and Kevin.

Sung-Hee-ah...I hope you're ok