What to do...

Our Manager's Daughter

Kevin pov

"DADDY!?" We all shouted shocked. "Wait. What in the world is going on?!" Dongho shouted in frustration. 

"Uh..okay look." Sunghee started to talk. "Can we go home and talk? Not in a good environment to explain things to now." She started to slowly panic as it started to rain even harder.

"Oh! Right! Okay let's go home~" Soohyun hyung tried to get everything situated since everyone is still in shock about what just happened a few seconds ago. We all agreed and headed home. 

At home

"OKAY NOW SPILL!" We all shouted as soon as we got home. They both awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of their head. Okay...I see the similarities between the two. 

"Uh...daddy?" Sunghee looks at manager hyung. "Uh...she's my daughter...yeah." He awkwardly said.

"Obviously hyung." Dongho rolled his eyes. "Yeah. I can see how it's possible. You're both awkward." Hoon stated.

"No we're not!!" The two shouted. "Denial~~" Kiseoppie sang. "Shut it." They both crossed their arms and pouted. 

"We all wanna know how this happened hyung." Eli spoke. 

"Okay so when two people fall in love with each ot-" We all cut him off. "NO!! NOT THAT PART HYUNG!!" Eww hyung...why? 

"Wait...what happened?" Sunghee looked confused. "Nothing!" We all stopped talking about that. 

This kid is too innocent. I don't know what to do with her. I looked at Jaeseop who was oddly quiet.

AJ pov

Kevin was just staring at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed. "Nothing~ It's just that you're oddly quiet mister~~" He sang. "I dunno~ I was planning on confessing, but then this came out and I don't know when to do it!!!" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

"You know...just say then." Kevin smiled. "I want it to be special when I do confess! I mean it's not everyday when your favorite idols confess to you right?" I really wanted this to be special since she never had a boyfriend before.

"Well whatever you do...just make sure you hurry up before someone else take her away." Kevin patted my back and left.

"Okay Kim Jaeseop. You can do it. Fighting!" I walked to her room getting ready to confess.

*knock knock*

"Come in~" I walked into her room. "Hey." I smiled nervously.

"Hey. What's up?" She smiled at me as she sat on her bed. 

"I gotta talk to you about something." I sat on her bed.

She nodded. "Okay~ Shoot~" She looked at me curiously.

"Uh..I..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Late update! Sorry guys...had a lot of tests/quizzes and homework. 

I promised that I'd give you a little sneak peek of what's in the sequel so~~~

*Sneak peek*

"Daddy! I'm gonna go get my cereal!" I shouted running to the aisle at the store. "Okay! Don't make trouble!" He shouted back. "Arraso~~" I sang. I tried to find my favorite cereal and saw thhat it was on the top shelf. "Ah crap..." I decided to go get someone.

"Oppa~" I walked back and bumped into someone. "Omo~ I'm so sorry." I apologized. "We're fine. It's okay." The man spoke helping me up. "Yah kid! Watch where you're going!" The woman scolded me.

"SUNGHEE-YAH!" I heard my father call for me. "Neh! I'm coming!" I saw my father run towards me. "Why are you taking so long sweetie?" He asked. "Ah~ Cereal." I pointed at the top shelf. He laughed and got it for me. "Here you sweeti-" The lady cut him off.

"Kim Sungmin?" Daddy looked at her. "Lee Miyoung..." My father grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

Lee Miyoung...?

*End*

Hehe. I hoped you enjoyed that~~ I feel a kiss scene coming up~~~~ :) 

Enjoy!~ <3