Experiencing it part 2

Our Manager's Daughter

"Sunbae..."

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I look at Taejoon sunbae..and let's just say...he is not happy.

"You," he started. "what did you do to Soojungie?" He tried to say calmly. "What's wrong with her?" I asked already bored with this conversation. He glared at me.

"She was 'arrested' and her parents were in jail for like 2 days!" He yelled. "So...why do you assume that I  had something to do with this?" I asked him with one raised eyebrow.

"Look princess," He got down to my level and looked me in the eye. "I'm not stupid. I know about you guys being siblings...the fact that you aren't under their family name anymore means something." He spat out.

The reason why he cares and knows so much is because he  is Soojung unnie's boyfriend. Taejoon sunbae comes over ALL THE TIME, so eventually he found out about me. 

"Here's what happened." He looks at me "Your girlfriend set me up while her parents was drunk and I got hurt. BAD. It was so bad this time that the police actually came, I was hopitalized for like 2 months and now I'm out of their custody." I finished.

When I finished he looked at me shocked. "Well?" I boredly asked. "She would do that? but...she said that she always wanted a sister and was happy when your parents adopted you." He softly spoke. A tear fell onto my cheek.

"Happy?" I scoffed in disbelief. "They made my life miserable! No matter what I did, it was wrong! I got good grades, I respected them! I was a good daughter!...Soojung unnie...she hated me, she hated me so much! To the point where she actually attempted to kill me!!" I screamed in his face while tears were streaming down my face.

At that time Jaeseop oppa came over. "Sunghee-yah~ The doctor is ready now, let's go." He pulled me up as we walked away from Taejoon sunbae. 

"You ok?" He asked me as we stopped walking. I nodded. I said I was ok, but the tears won't stop. "Liar..." He wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. I cried even more as he hugged me to calm me down

"Shh..." "Why me?...I didn't do anything wrong! I never got a chance...daddy...come back." I kept on crying. He rubbed my back to soothe me. Soon enough, I stopped crying.

I wiped my tears away. "Thank you oppa...you're always there for me." I hugged him. 

We walked back to the hospital room and I saw Jiae sunbae with Taejoon sunbae at the front desk. (They're twins) 

"Um miss? Do you have a bathroom?" She asked. I see Taejoon sunbae facepalm at his sister's question. 

I see the lady at the front desk ignore her. Jiae sunbae walked towards me and AJ oppa. "Hi, do you know if they have a bathroom?" She asked him.

He looked absolutely dumbfounded.

Me: No. Everyone here poops outside... I sarcastically said. I see Jaeseop oppa biting his lip trying not to laugh. She looked at me confused. 

AJ: I don't know how you deal with this girl...  He looked at her with disgust as she clung onto his arm and did aegyo. I can see her brother gagging in the background.

Me: She does realize that she walked pass by like 3 bathrooms right?

AJ: oh my gosh...you're right. Jaeseop oppa starts laughing.

Me: It's down the hall second door to your left. 

"Thank you." Jiae sunbae dragged Taejoon sunbae with her to help her look for the bathroom.

"Now I see what your unnies mean by 'don't be offended when she gets sarcastic with you guys~'" He told me. "yeah...well, that was a stupid question. She had it coming." I spoke looking for the other oppas so I can get this cast off.

~Skip~

Freedom!~

"haha, yes you're free." Eli oppa ruffled my hair. Did he hear that?  "Yes I did kiddo~" He sang. I looked at him shocked. "huh!?" "Just kidding! I know what you're thinking by just looking at your facial expressions. Silly princess~~" He stuck his tongue out at me and walked over to Kevin oppa stealing his cookie. They started arguing over it.

I'm the maknae?  I shook my head at disapproval while watching my two oppas chase each other around because of a cookie. Ah well...it is chocolate chip.

"Why are you guys treating me  like a baby?" I said to the rest of the members. 

Then Doctor Park walked in...with CANDY!

"Oooh~~ CANDY!!!! I WANT!" I waddled to him and begged him for candy. "That's why" AJ oppa said as he gave me a chair to sit on since I ditched my crutches for the candy.

"Aigoo~ Looks like someone likes sweets." Doctor Park said as he ruffled my hair. "Ne~" I cutely replied and stuffed my face with candy.

Doctor Park went to talk to manager appa for a while and left. 

"Aish~ Yah, go to work!" Manager appa scolded him. "Ey hyung! Arasso!" He pouted and left.

"Ok guys, let's go! We got schedules in 3 hours!" Manager appa told us. 

I fell asleep in the car and Jaeseop oppa carried me to my room. 

*sigh* What a day~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yay! Here comes a better chapter than the ones I've been doing lately! Oh ye~~ Hehe Have fun reading! <3