A New Start

Our Manager's Daughter

Where will I go?

Sung-Hee (you) pov

Blue is english

I start to worry thinking about what's gonna happen now that I am officially not under the Baek's family name anymore. I don't have anywhere to stay...live. oh my gosh

They won't let me stay with any of my KARA unnies because they say that none of them were qualify enough to take care of me. Took care of me better than those people... I scoffed at those words when I heard it.

"Argh!!!!! Why can't I stay with any of you guys!?~" I scream out of frustration. I stared at the wall angry. "Because we're not qualified  enough kiddo" Jiyoung unnie replied with sarcasm as she ruffled my hair.

"*sigh what a bunch of bull sh-" I was cut off by the entrance of U-KISS. "Language..." Jiyoung unnie said as she was on her phone. "Whatever.." I replied in english.

"MY DONGSAENG!~~~~" Dongho oppa screamed before hugging me. "Aigoo oppa...you're hurting me ㅠ.ㅠ" I painfully told him.

"Yah~ Stop strangling the kid!" Jiyoung unnie scolded. Are they gonna fight again? These two always fight about who's the best oppa/unnie between them.

"She's mine!~ MY  Dongsaeng! Not yours... ;P merong~" Jiyoung said as she hugs me protectively.

Then...

"Yah!~ No! She's our  dongsaeng!~" Gyuri unnie and Seung-Yeon unnie yelled as they both checked if I was ok. Of course they won.

"*sigh argh..." Kevin noticed my expression. "Hmm? Hey what's up?"

"I don't know what to do..."

Kevin: About what?

Sung-Hee: Well first...where the heck do I go!? Second, I have nowhere to go!

Kevin: I think both reason's are kind of the same...

Eli: Kevin you are soooo smart.

Kevin: I feel your sarcasm...

Sung-Hee: Hello!? Is no one going to help me with this problem?!

Eli: Oh...right. Well why can't you stay with any KARA members?

Nicole: Because we aren't qualified  enough... what a bunch of bull~

Sung-Hee: Exactly... I'm so frustrated!~

"Uh...Hey guys?" We look over to whoever interuppted our conversation. It was Hoon. "I'm lost..." I giggled at his cuteness. "That's cause we're speaking in english pabo~" Kevin replied, flicking Hoon's forehead. 

AJ: So anyway...what do you think they're going to do with you?

Nicole: Yeah..I mean like, you don't think they're gonna put you back into the orphanage right?

Sung-Hee: NO WAY~! I'M NOT DOING THAT, I AM DONE WITH THAT PLACE!

Eli: Whoa~ kid calm down, we won't let that happen. 

I smiled at his word. 

"Yeah...right." I slowly spoke trying to calm myself.

Soo-Hyun pov

After hearing that long  conversation...which I need to mention that was in ENGLISH! I thought about where would she go. I looked at manager hyung and got an idea.

"Hyung!~" I called out to him after he finished talking to the doctor. "Yeah...What is it?" Manager hyung asked. "Well...Sung-Hee has nowhere to go..." He nodded for me to continue. "So why don't she come stay with us at our dorm!? I mean you're an adult and you have a son! Hyung! You are basically qualified to take care of her!" I said hoping that I won't get scolded.

"Hmm? That's true...I am qualified right?" I nodded. Then I noticed a small smile and I immediately knew his answer.

Skip~~~

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Sung-Hee screamed as we told her the news. 

She was getting discharged out of the hospital today and she had a look of frustration because she wanted to get up and hug us. Of course, her injured leg won't allow it.

As manager hyung was signing the papers, she was excited to leave.

"Let's go. Let's go. Let's go~~~~" Sung-Hee sang as we were putting her in her wheelchair. I chuckled at her. She's so adorable~ Now I know why Dongho likes her. 

Sung-Hee (you) pov

We finally arrived to the guys dorm. They opened the door for me and showed me my room and everything else. I feel happy knowing that I have a new family that loves and care about me. I smiled at the thought of a real family.

I started to fall asleep in my new room. I thought about tomorrow. We have to go get some of my things at the KARA unnies house. Soon enough...I fell asleep.

A new start...