First Day Part 1

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. Oh gosh...  I honestly don't like waking up with the sun in my face. 

I looked around and noticed that I was in a different room. Wait...where am I?  "Sung-Hee-ah...?" I see Kevin oppa walk in the room.

"Oh, right...I live here now...pabo" I unknowingly spoke to myself. Kevin oppa must've heard since he laughed. "Yes...you do live here now pabo" He teased.

"I forgot..." I pouted as he automatically awed. I think I can get away with anything with him. I looked up to see him go through my closet. "Umm...oppa?" He looks at me. "What are you doing?" 

"Oh, I wanted to pick your outfit for today." He replied already throwing half of my clothes that I had out of the closet. Well to be honest, I didn't have that much clothes. "*sigh...this won't do. We will go shopping later. Here~" He tosses me some clothes. "Wear this. After we go to your unnies houses, we'll go shopping." He said as he walked out.

"But I can't ch-" I didn't even get a chance to speak -.- Feeling the love Kev. Feeling the love. "Love you too!~" I hear Kevin oppa shout. "Whoa...it's like he read my mind..." Then Eli oppa walked in.

"Dude, are you talking to yourself again?" Eli oppa waves his hands in front of my face. I snapped out of my daze. "Huh?" I looked at him with a confused look. "I guess you are~" Eli oppa chuckled.

I pouted. "What do you want~?" "Oh yeah we're going to your unnies place so hurry up and change" He started to get up. I awkwardly tugged the end of his shirt. "uh~ oppa?"

He looked at me. "Yes?" I started to blush. "Uh...it's just that, uh I can't..." This is so awkward! "...change by myself." I slowly spoke as I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. I didn't hear anything. "Uh..." I looked up at Eli oppa and saw that he had a slight pink tone on his cheeks. 

Eli pov

Did she just say that she can't change by herself!?~ OMG... I totally forgot that she couldn't change by herself with a broken arm and leg. "D-do you wa-want m-me to ca-call Gyuri noona?" Why did I stutter!?!  " uh...yeah sure." She softly replied embarrassed."ok..." I got up and started to call Gyuri noona.

After I talked to Gyuri noona, I went into the living room. "Hyung!~" Dongho called. "What's up?" 

"Is Sung-Hee getting ready yet?" Dongho asked. I blushed thinking about what she told me. "Uh, yeah. Gyuri noona is coming over to help her change." I walked away before he notices my blushing face.

Skip~~~~

Manager pov

We're now carrying Sung-Hee's stuff into the dorm. Mostly all of her things were at her KARA unnies houses. That was really surprising actually. As we're getting the last few things out of her car...I saw her bear. I picked it up and smiled, happy that she kept our promise.

At that moment, Sung-Hee came. "Uh...can I have my bear please?" She shyly asked. My sweet princess. "Ah~ Yes, here you go..." I handed my daughter her bear. "Thank you~" She bowed then left. I smiled and got the rest of her stuff.

"Hyung?" Soo-Hyun called. "Yes?"

Soo-Hyun: You look happy...that's good

Manager: Is it strange? 

Soo-Hyun: No! No, it's not strange..it's nice :)

"Ah~ Ok then..." I smiled at him. "Come on, let's head up to the dorm." I told him.

Soo-Hyun pov

Well hyung looks happy about the fact that Sung-Hee is here. No wonder he didn't think twice when I asked him. Does he want a daughter?

"Hey hyung." I said as we got into the elevator. "Yeah..." He looked at me. "Do you want a daughter?" I asked. I saw him smile. "Yes I do...I want a daughter Soo-Hyun." He smiled. "What about Sung-Hee?" I carefully asked him.

"Sung-Hee?" Manager hyung asked. "Yeah...why don't just adopt her if you want a daughter? I mean you're a father already, your wife and son likes Sung-Hee a lot, I don't see why not right?!" I reasoned with him. 

We got to the front door. "Do you think I should adopt her?" Manager hyung softly asked. I nodded and told him to talk to her about it later.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi guys!~^.^ Another update for you~ and I want to point out that the manager, her dad, is just a guardian for her now. Also, the reason why KARA isn't qualified is because their living conditions aren't really enough for a child....uh, but that's not the point! She and her father are together right!? And I don't know who I want her to be in love with either. (yes I do, but I want some opinions? :P

Another update on Saturday!~