Call Me...

Our Manager's Daughter

Manager pov

1 Month Later...

It's been 1 month since Sung-Hee came to stay with us after what happened. I've noticed that we really haven't spoken that much since we've met.

Today, Sung-Hee went to the doctor for a check up so they can see how she's recovering so far.

Great new! Her leg is recovering faster than they thought! Two weeks ago, Sung-Hee had gotten her cast on her arm off.

BUT...she hurt her wrist doing I don't know what, so she got a cast for that now.

My daughter...is accident prone. Smh...

"Yay~ I'm out of the wheelchair!~" Sung-Hee happily sang. "Too bad you hurt your wrist and got a cast for that~~~~" Kiseop teased. She stuck her tongue at him while he did the same. Kids...

"I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~~~~" Sung-Hee sang while Kiseop continued teasing her. 

Kiseop and AJ came with us to the doctors while the other members rest stayed home to cook dinner. 

While driving, I noticed that it was oddly quiet since the boys are never quiet when it comes to my daughter. I also noticed Sung-Hee hesitating to talk and AJ nudging her to say something. Eventually she gave up and spoke.

"...uh...excuse me?" She asked me. "Yes?" "I know it has been a month that I've been here, but I don't know how to properly address you." What should she call me? Manager oppa? Ew...I'm her father. Uncle? ...appa?

"Whatever makes you comfortable." I told her. "Uh...is it ok if I call you appa?" She shyly asked. ...appa :) 

"Oh...yes it's fine. You are practically family and I've always wanted a daughter anyway." I smiled at her to assure her that it was ok. 

"Ah~ neh...appa" She slowly spoke. Finally...I missed those words from my daughter.  

Kiseop pov

I smiled hearing that manager hyung agreed with Sung-Hee calling him appa.

"We're home!~~~~" I sang as I plopped on the couch. "Hey! Where's my dinner!?" Dongho walked out of his room. "Oppa! Did you just wake up?!" Sung-Hee asked surprised. "eung..." He replied scratching his head.

"Aigoo oppa..." She shook her head as she walked into her room. 

"Hey...Where's Sung-Hee?" Kevin asked. 

I've been getting really suspicious of this guy. I mean, he's been protecting her like she's his girlfriend or something. Hmm...  

Manager hyung goes into the kitchen to talk to Soo-Hyun hyung. "She's in her room..." AJ answered while biting into his apple. 

At that time, Sung-Hee came out of her room, not to mention that she was on crutches and went to the kitchen.

Kevin pov

"Hey!" I called Sung-Hee. "Hey..." She was struggling trying to walk with her crutches. As soon as she got into the kitchen, she sat down. 

"Appa..." Appa? "Did you see my phone?" Sung-Hee asked manager hyung. "Oh...you left in the car. Here." He gave the phone to her as he continued to talk about our music video shoot tomorrow.

"Thank you~" She happily sang. This kid is always singing...  "Oh! We have filming early tomorrow and you're coming with us ok." He told her.

"Is that ok?" Sung-Hee asked with a worried expression. "Of course it's ok!" Soo-Hyun hyung exclaimed. She thought about it for a while.

"Ah! Right!..." She suddenly spoke. "Wae?" Soo-Hyun hyung asked.

"I have school tomorrow..." She pouted. I pinched her cheeks as she did. So cute~~~ />.<\

"Actually...starting on the day after tomorrow, you are going to school online...taking online classes for the rest of high school." Manager hyung calmly spoke. "Oh...ok" She asked me to get some water.

"Isn't this your first year in high school?" Dongho asked. She nodded. "Wow...I'm going to my first year of university." 

After dinner, we washed up and went to bed so we can get up early for the shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Another update! Are you guys happy that I updated?! Don't be afraid to tell me what you think and I might take some of your opinions on who she, Sung-Hee, may end up with in the end. ^.<

Happy Sunday!~ <3