Hospital

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (you) pov

C-can't breathe... 

I walked out of the ice-cream shop, going straight to the hospital. "Tax-*cough* taxi..." I started to get dizzy. I started to sweat a lot and it's getting really hard for me to breathe. 

"So hot..." I wiped off my sweat and took off my jacket. 

I slowed down as it was getting harder for me to breathe.  "*cough* *cough*" Everything started to spin around and I couldn't breathe

 

"Sunghee-yah!"

 

AJ pov

After I ate Sunghee's ice-cream, I realized that it had banana syrup all over it and that little she-devil didn't change at all.

Well I didn't buy that petty act anyway.

I ran after Sunghee and I soon found her crouched down trying to breathe. I immediately ran to her and she collasped. 

"Sunghee-yah!" I picked her up and quickly ran to the hospital.

 

Manager pov

"Ok, yes..I'll tell her. Bye." I got off of the phone and went to pick up the boys at the ice-cream shop.

"Hyung! Over here~~~" Dongho was swinging his arm all over the place trying to get my attention. I chuckled at his childness. 

"Come on gu- wait...where's Sunghee and Jaeseop?" I noticed that the two were missing. "I don't know, they both walked out after Soojung came." Kevin said. 

"Soojung?" What did she do that made those two walk out? "Yeah, Sunghee said something about Soojung putting something in her ice-cream." Ice-cream? 

"Where's her ice-cream?" They pointed to a bowl of half melted ice-cream.

I took a spoonful of her ice-cream and turned wide-eyed at what I tasted. "Guys come on!" I rushed them to get inside the van.

I called Jaeseop as soon as I got inside the car.

Me: Jaeseop-ah?!

Jaeseop: Hyung!? Sunghee, she! she! 

He started to panic.

Me: Yah, calm down. Is she ok?

Jaeseop: Yeah...almost didn't make it.

Me: I'm glad that you found her and brought her to the hospital. 

Jaeseop: Are you guys on your way here now?

Me: Yeah. I'll see you there. 

We hung up and I rushed into the hospital looking for my daughter.

I found her room and ran in. I could see that the boys were shocked. "I'm gonna talk to Doctor Park." I left the room.

 

Soohyun pov

When we saw Sunghee laying on the hospital bed, we were shocked. How? 

"h-hi..." She croaked. "Yah...save your breathe, talk to them later." Jaeseop softly told her. She nodded. 

"What happened?" Kevin went to her and she looked away. "Yah~ What's wrong?" Hoon tried to get her attention. We saw a tear fall down her cheek and started to panic. 

"Hyung! What's wrong?!" Dongho asked. "You wanna know what happened?...that monster put banana syrup in her ice-cream, SUNGHEE'S ALLERGIC TO BANANA!!!" He yelled at us. 

Sunghee signaled him to calm down. "SHE ALMOST DIED! WAS ALL CLOGGED UP AND WHATNOT." He exploded. 

"yah.*wheeze*..we're at a hospital. You're disturbing the peace oppa. *wheeze*" She grabbed his hand and tried to calm him down. 

Sunghee...I'm sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's been a while since I updated. :( Sorry, I've been busy trying to get ready for school tomorrow.

Since I'm starting school tomorrow, I don't know if I will be updating a lot more often. 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!~