Special Chapter: Happy Birthday!

Our Manager's Daughter

Sung-Hee (You) pov

Today we're flying to Singapore for U-KISS' concert. I GET TO SEE A U-KISS CONCERT LIVE!~ "*Squeals*" I let out a loud squeal. Oops~

"Sorry~" I smiled and lowered in my seat in embarrassment. "What was that about?" Kevin oppa gave me a cheeky smile. "Nothing~" I sighed and looked away. I made eye contact with Jaeseop oppa and turned right back.

"Aw~ You're such a cutie~~" Kevin oppa cooed while pinching my cheeks. I pushed him away and pouted. "What's going on between you two anyway?" He asked. "Nothing. Now I'm going back to my seat." I got up and went to my seat which was with Eli oppa WAY in the back.

"Hey kiddo~ Where'd you go?" He waved. "Dongho oppa told me to play his little game for him while he go pee." I plopped right on my seat.

"He's not back though?" Eli oppa looked to see that Dongho oppa wasn't back yet. "Yup" I answered. "So why...?" Eli oppa looked confused.

I blanked out.

What's going on? Did I do something? Is he mad at me? I looked out the window on the plane. 

Okay. For like almost a week, Jaeseop oppa have been ignoring me. I don't know if I did anything wrong or if after we kissed, he didn't feel the same way anymore.

"AH I DON'T KNOW~~~" I shouted. Oopsies~~ "Sorry~" I apologized...again.

Eli: What's wrong kid?

Me:...I don't even know honestly.

Eli:...

Me: Like we're not technically dating anyway so I don't why I'm so worried...

Eli: So yo-

Me: And it was only like what one kiss?! No. Okay like 2 kiss, but that didn't mean anything right!?

Eli: We-

Me: No! It didn't! Or at least I don't think it did... I don't know anymore.

Eli: Yah~ You must be really frustrated if you suddenly changed to English. So...about him. You guys kissed?

Ah crap.

Me: Yeah. 

Eli pov

So they kissed.

Me: So what's going on between you guys now?

Sunghee:...I don't even know. We haven't been talking for a while...does he not like me anymore?

She looked like she was gonna cry when she realized what might be the answer. 

Me: I'm pretty sure he does. Don't worry. -I smiled at her.

After a few hours, we got to the hotel.

"Come on guys. Let's go check out the concert venue." Manager hyung told us. "Neh~" We drove to the venue.

AJ pov

We arrived to the place for our concert. I snuck to the back with the staff members and KARA members. 

"You guys all set up?" I asked them. "Yeah. We got everything ready." Gyuri noona assured me. I looked at the time. 11:55pm

Sunghee's birthday is in 5 minutes. I've been ignoring her so I wouldn't spill out any details for her surprise. I know she thinks that I probably don't have feelings for her anymore, but I guess I can add that to her surprise when she sees what I did.

"Yah! Are you ready?" Manager hyung asked. "Neh!" We all nodded.

I looked to see Sunghee walking around the stage looking around. I checked the time. 11:59pm

My princess is finally turning 16 years old in 1 minute. I smiled as I looked at her one more time as the lights turned out.

"*Squeals* Oh my gosh~" Sunghee panicked. 

I lit up the candles and we all walked towards her singing happy birthday. While we were singing I looked back at the clock. 12:00am,April 19th

She looked shocked. "Blow the candles sweetie~" Manager hyung clapped. She closed her eyes and blew out the candles. She's so cute~ 

"Wah~ It's my birthday? Omo...oops." She smiled and cried a bit. "Aw~ Don't cry~" Everyone grouped hug. "Plus we got a little surprise." Jiyoung smiled. "Wha- AH~ UNNIE~~" Jiyoung caked her.

After a while, we resulted in a cake war. Sunghee came up to me and smashed cake in my face. "Yah~" I whined and grabbed her as she tried to run.

She smiled and laughed as she started to wipe the cake off of my face. I held her while she was cleaning the cake and I stopped her. "Wae?" She looked at me as I start to wipe cake off of her face. 

"I'm sorry if I was ignoring you. I was just busy. With uBEAT coming up and the concert..." She cut me off. "It's okay~ :)" 

I kissed her and smiled as she started to blush. "You're the best." I kissed her again. "Hmm?" She said. "What?" I looked at her.

"Cake taste good. ^.^" She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. I stood there shocked since she never initiated a kiss before. Sunghee giggled and ran off to go help clean up the mess we made.

I love you, Kim Sunghee. Happy Birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Special chapter! I've been really busy with school lately, but I finished all of my work and decided to update!

Yay!~ Sequel will be coming in a week or so. I'll post a link when it is up.

Thank you for reading my story and hope to see you at the sequel! :) <3