09

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 

 

 

 


The door creaked open.the image of Luhan & Chaerin kissing was seen.And then,it reached Friday yet again.These days,Fridays were tiring for Chaerin & Kris.They couldn't do anything they wanted on that day,they couldn't go out,they were both stuck with tuition.It's not even helping that tests were around the corner and Kris definitely can't back out of it.

"And you substitute this..."Chaerin instructed as she pointed onto her notebook and Kris' notebook.Kris was unusually paying attention and even at least understood a concept.This shocked Chaerin so much that she had to ask him.

"H-How did you understand all of these..??"Kris shot back,"What do you mean,how?Hello,are you even Bang Chaerin?"He waved in front of her face.

Chaerin paused,"Did what happen on Monday bother you that much?"She asked,lowering her head.Kris rubbed his head with his pencil,"Hmm..Did it?"

~~

"Oh,hyung!You're back,"Luhan greeted once again after eating a cookie.Chaerin also looked nervous,seeing how she kept biting her lips and avoiding eye contact.

"What's with the atmosphere?You guys fought or something?"Kris asked.Luhan rubbed his head before answering,"Guess what..I'm not single anymore!"Kris went wide-eyed."Who's the chick?""Bang Chaerin."

Kris paused,"No,seriously." Chaerin looked unpleased.She muttered,"It's true..""Ehh..??..."Kris said,his face crumpled.Luhan felt something was weird about his reaction but let it go.

"So..now what,you're..his property?"Kris asked.Charin pretty much nodded simple-mindedly."First,you take away my cool in school.Now,you take away my best friend too??You're one cruel woman,Bang Chaerin."Kris pouted,folding his arms.

Chaerin teased,"What are you,gay?"

~~

Kris thought deeply,"No.It disgusts me."Chaerin 'psh'-ed him and continued work.

Soon tuition was over,and Chaerin headed home earlier since she had to study on her own as well.As soon as she got home,her phone rang.*Who'd call this late?*

"Yeoboseyo?"She greeted.There was a slight pause in the other line's reply."Oi,it's the daughter.."Someone answered."Who's this..?"

"Oi,Bang's daughter,right?"The other line asked.*Wait a minute..*"I-Is this..Shin Construction..Company..?"Chaerin hesitated,almost droppingthe phone.

"Yeah,whatever.Look,you might've think you're smart since you've caught my people,but boohoo for you,cause I'm still alive."His voice was so greasy that it felt like those super-villians in a superhero movie.

"What do you want?"Chaerin carefully asked,trying had to sound firm."What I want,you ask??"The other line paused,"Money.And we know you have it-""I'm not giving you any."Chaerin quickly interfered in his sentence.

The other line sprung again,this time with a slightly louder voice,"Oi,Bang's daughter.You know what's gonna happen if you don't give me money now right?"Chaerin left a deep sigh,"What?"

"I'll kill your beloved ones."He simply stated."NO!I don't want that!!"Chaerin immediately yelled.

And so,naively,Chaerin brought her hard-earned money to the playground,where the scammers wanted to meet her.They also made sure that they chose a deserted place so no one would find out.

"Psst..I'm here.."Chaerin quietly whispered.Soon,3 middle-aged men wearing black suits over flower printed outfits showed up.*So,these are the scammers..*

Chaerin hesitantly looked around,to see if they had any weapon on them.Firstly,Chaerin leaned  on a pole just in case she really got in danger.Then,she handed a black bag over to them carefully.They looked inside the bag to ensure it's the real money first,then cupped her chin.

"Good girl.Now,strip."The leader ordered.Chaerin tilted her head.*Eh?This isn't it...*

Chaerin grabbed her loose shirt really tight,also guarding her skirt.The leader noticed this,"Just because you guarded yourself,does it really mean we'll go away??"He smirked.*This really sisn't it..!!*Chaerin wanted to shout,but she was afraid they'd do something to her if she did.

On the other side,Luhan just got back from an errand with Kris.He met him on the way to the convenience store.

"Oh?"Luhan paused.Kris turned around,taking out his ice-cream which was on his mouth,What?"Luhan dropped his bags.

"I forgot to buy something.You go on ahead,bro."Luhan said as he went back to the convenience store again.Kris decided to wait for him instaed and leaned on a wall,guarding Luhan's bags.Suddenly,he heard faint noises.*What the..ghosts?*

"Just strip already,dang it!"The leader said as he tried to lift up Chaerin's shirt.Chaerin tried so hard to finally scream but his other men cupped so she wouldn't utter a single word.

Kris was trying to figure out the noises.Finally,he somehow saw something far away.It was a playground.With his eagle eyes,he saw a girl leaning onto a pole,with 3 men.

*Aigoo..Seoul is really frightening.*Kris wanted to ignore,but then,he heard familiar noises.

"L-Luh.."Chaerin barely muttered,trying to sound out Luhan's name.Her loose shirt was now barely revealing some..things.

"Eyyh,shush.You wanna live,don't you??"The leader warned again.*Luhan..save me..*

Then,a whoosh of wind came.Kris appeared flying through the bushes and ran as fast as he can to stop the situation.He punched,kicked,slapped,did whatever he can and beat up the 3 scammers.Chaerin ducked as she guarded herself more.When he noticed that they were getting back up,Kris grabbed Chaerin's hand without hesitation and ran with her.

He didn't know where he went.He just ran as fast as he could with Chaerin.chaerin herself,was too shocked and terrified to care that she was actually running with a delinquent.Kris soon found the school and hid between the walls,squeezing their way in.

The 3 scammers looked around and passed by the school.Soon,they were gone.Kris made sure they were gone and looked back in.Looking at the situation now,Kris and Chaerin's bodies were so close to each other.Chaerin finally calmed down.

"When tey say you beat up a lot of people,they weren't kidding!"Chaerin joked.Kris hit her head with his knuckles,"Aissh..Is it the time to be joking,right now??You almost got for heaven's sake!I don't even know why they decided to you.You're not even attractive."Kris blurted.

Chaerin rolled her eyes and realised something.Kris was still hugging her.Chaerin coughed,"Hey,Kris.Do you realise what you're doing now?"She asked with difficulty,since Kris was holding on her so tight.

Kris soon realised as well.He tried letting go of Chaerin,but Chaerin didn't want to."Let's stay like this for awhile.I still haven't calmed down completely."She insisted and put her face close to his chest.He was so tall that she didn't have to worry about meeting him face to face.*Warm..*She said to herself.

But,the reason his chest was warm was that Kris' face was warm.He was loss for words.This was the first time a girl actually insisted on hugging him more.Kris just let Charin rest on his chest,lightly patting her head.

~~

"I like you.Will you be my girlfriend??"Luhan asked.

Kris saw all of this.

~~

author's note:

Harro ^^;; So,yeah.Chaerin made the first move,but was it because she has feelings or..???XDDAnd..JJEN JJEN JJEN.Kris saw his best friend and his tutor kissing!!What will happen??

Oh,and sorry for not updating for like..2 days?? e_e Moodswings.AND,computer.

Oh,and don't ask me why my font sizes are like that.I put it all into '12' but guess their '12' is different ffrom mine.Or is it just my own comp?? O_o