04

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 

 


It was already Monday.Yes,it was the day where the torture starts.Chaerin solemnly walked inside the classroom and sat down,putting her head down and facing the window,energy-less(?).Kris noticed this and kicked her chair.

Chaerin got up with dark circles on her eyes,"Ah,what is it..?" She asked annoyingly & lied down again.At this time,someone entered the scene.Kris looked up and saw who it was while Chaerin was still in a daze.

"Hyung!"the student called out & high-fived Kris.Kris automatically smiled and wanted to chat with him."Ssup,my bro?"

The male student faced Chaerin who was not facing him at all,"Flirting,hyung?"Kris playfully pushed him away,"Why would I do that?" The male student blinked his eyes,"Then,why were you staring at her?Who's she then?"

In the midst of all this,Chaerin was in her deep sleep,not even hearing them.Suddenly,she felt a kick.Knowing it was Kris,she shot up again."Stop it..-"

Her eyes stopped as she saw who was right in front of her.She couldn't believe her eyes.Kris shot back,"Yah,don't you have any manners?" Kris turned back to him,"She's my tutor from now on.Bang Chaerin."The male student's eyes glowed,"Annyeong!I'm Luhan,transfer student from China,"he said with a smile.Chaerin finally was out from her daze and leaned back against the window,making a noise with her chair.

*No way,no friggin' way!I know it was gonna happen anytime,but I didn't think it'd be now!!Gosh,he must've seen me sleeping!Ah,idiot!* Luhan blankly stared at Chaerin,"I've heard of you.You're one of the smart students here,right?Oh,and you work at a bibimbap store!" * He knows everything..!*

"Yah,"Kris interrupted,breaking the fangirl moment."You're that amazed that Luhan bothered to talk to you?" "Eyyh,don't say that.I'm talking to her because she's your tutor,isn't she?It's not like we're strangers,we're still schoolmates,aren't we?"Luhan assured nicely,tapping Kris' shoulder.

Luhan continued,"Anyway,it's gonna be the first time someone younger  than Kris is gonna tutor him so,I'll leave him to you,Chaerin-ssi!"He sweetly smiled,giving a 'Fighting!' fist pump.It definitely made Chaerin's heart flutter.

The bell rang,which meant it was time for Luhan to leave.He waved goodbye specifically to Chaerin so he could end off the conversation nicely.Chaerin hesitated to wave him goodbye though.*W-Wait..*

Mr.Jang entered the classroom yet again and classes started.Throughout the whole lessons,Kris kept napping of course,which wasn't a surprise by Chaerin.She knows that Kris is always sleeping in class.*Can I really handle him well?*

Since it was the first day that Chaerin would be tutoring someone,she especially took down notes on her new notebook and paid a lot of attention in class.As time passes,it was already the end of school.Kris stretched as he got up,waiting for Chaerin to get ready.

Chaerin packed her bag,ready to leave the classroom.Kris followed her outside,wondering why she didn't wait for him."Yah,you know we have lesson today,right?" "I know,but I always make a call before I go somewhere after school,"Chaerin told him and took out her cell phone to call her parents.

Her parents' obviously said 'Ok' by the way Chaerin acted as she pouted out on the way out.She turned behind,angrily facing Kris,"10PM." 

"Huh?" "My curfew is 10PM.Harrass me,and I'll report you to the police,'' she firmly stated and folded her arms.Kris rolled his eyes.*Psh.You don't even have anything interesting to see.*

Kris secretly led Chaerin the way to his house,acting all arrogant and stuff as if Chaerin's a hardcore fan of him.Soon,5 minutes later,they reached his house.

Rather than a house,it looked more like a mansion,a white,big mansion with a Bentley car.Chaerin's jaws dropped.What made the surprise more surprising was that Chaerin was greeted with a fluffy,white and slightly blue furred Pekingese.The chill-out dog came running to see its owner and immediately made contact with Chaerin who was deeply amazed at it's fur color.

While admiring the dog silently with her big round eyes,the front door creaked open.A well-suited man with gloves opened the door and bowed,greeting Kris & Chaerin.*Woah.*

Chaerin timidly followed Kris inside,lowering her head.As she slowly lifted up her head, couldn't close.Inside the mansion,were exactly like how a president,no,the prince would live.The floor was made of marble and there were 2 TV's.One in the living room and another silver one in the kitchen,but smaller.

Chaerin didn't know what to do.Kris suddenly yelled out,"I'm home!" causing his mother to first appear with a leopard fur coat and pearl necklace.*Damn,when they said he was rich,they weren't kidding..*Mrs.Wu immediately asked,"Girlfriend?"

Kris face plamed himself,"Why does everyone think that this THING is my girlfriend?" *Thing?Why you-* "Nice to meet you,what's your name?"Mrs.Wu greeted.Chaerin bowed,"Ah,my name is Bang Chaerin.I'm a classmate of Kris & I'll be tutoring him today.Nice to meet you,Mrs.Wu."Chaerin greeted with a big fake smile to look good in front of her since she needs money badly.

Mrs.Wu clapped,"Aigoo,what a nice-mannered child!Yeobo,come quickly!"she called out to Mr.Wu,Kris' father who entered slower than Mrs Wu.Chaerin immediately bowed as well,"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Bang Chaerin,a classmate of Kris & I'll be his tutor from now on.Nice to meet you!" Kris suddenly knocked Chaerin on the head.

"Don't act nice."he mouthed.Chaerin made a face.The Wu parents smiled,"Well,it's already late,have dinner with us first!"

Chaerin couldn't resist the thought of food,so she nodded abruptly,leaving Kris alone and started helping Mrs.Wu with dinner.

And just like that,the first tutoring started.

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Chap 4 updated!!So,Luhan's already been introduced.Whaddaya think?Nice guy?Of Course he is ! XP Oh,and I just love this song ~~It's so..It sounds like Peter Pan,12 of them,are singing it! LOL,k lame ._.