15

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 


The next day of exams didn't go that well either.When Chaerin arrived at school with her notebook,she accidentally bumped into someone.She didn't know since she was so focused,but she bumped into Luhan.Not only Luhan,but also,another girl who was linking arms with him.

She felt a familiar aura.She turned around slowly,only to find Luhan with his new girlfriend,or at least she assumed.Chaerin noticed that the girl looked back as she stuck out her tongue,aiming directly at Chaerin's face.Chaerin bit her lips.*Pretty...Not.*She walked back to class,pretending nothing had happened.Kris noticed her slightly hurt expression when he walked out from class.Somehow,he also made the same face as her.

The bells rang.It was time for the next papers.For that day,it was Science and Foreign Language.Chaerin and Kris both chose Chinese courses so they eventually took their papers together.It was at least better than last time;Chaerin daydreamed during History.Kris kept tapping his fingers on his desk and playing with his pen during Science.He decided to give it up since he knows he had no chance in Science.For the Chinese paper,there was nothing challenging about it as well.

After the whole exam,the 3rd years went home earlier to focus more for the last day;the dreaded Mathematics paper.Chaerin,emotionless,walked out of the classroom,not even talking to Kris.The latter soon went out rushed as he tapped Chaerin's shoulder.

"Okay,you are definitely still hung up.Ah.Don't come today."He sighed."Why?"Chaerin asked,still not pulling a hint of expression."Hmm..let's just say,I wanna get drunk so I don't have to go tomorrow.I mean,it's Math."He even gestured.Chaerin shrugged,"'Kay.Suit yourself.I'm going home."She walked away.

*Ugh,she's not even stopping me now.Meh,I'll just go drink some."He also walked away,but was stopped when Chaerin went back up to him.She looked at him earnestly,"Wait.I wanna come along."

Kris gulped,seeing Chaerin's face up close,even when she was shorter.It was her eyes that made him want to back off.He stuttered,"B-But,y-you're a minor.You c-can't get in,especially to the one I'm going."Chaerin looked around,searching if anyone was there.Coast was clear.She silently grabbed hold of Kris' blouse and pulled it closer to him,causing Kris to bend down lower to her level.She glared at him and repeated."I wanna come along."

Kris cleared his  throat,"F-Fine.But don't blame me if you get drunk on the way home."He warned,hoping to be let go.Chaerin released."Good.Are we going now?"She asked,a complete 180 degree change.

"We'll go during the evening.You said your curfew is 10PM right?"He asked carefully,keeping a distance from her."Then it's settled.Pick me up at 5:30PM.You know my house address don't you?"She led,making it seem like Chaerin's the boss instead.

Kris nodded continuously as if his head was gonna fall off soon.And so,4:30PM came.Chaerin got off from her desk.She opened up her closet which was definitely full of all kinds of clothings.Be it costumes,casual clothes,pajamas or even dresses for weddings.But,the one thing she didn't have was leather.Expensive leather which is a must for clubs.

So she grabbed everything from her closet and tried everything on.She tried putting on geek glasses,matched with a grey beanie and red and blue plaid shirt with ripped jeans.She even put on a white frilly dress with heels.She wanted to try on everything in order to fit in,but as time passed,it was already 4:50PM.

So,she grabbed anything she could find and dressed up just like that.Even to the extent of styling her hair.She even packed up her makeup-kit inside her purse,finishing off with perfume.She looked at herself in the mirror.*Oh..my gosh.I look,so hot..!*

It was already 5:25PM on Chaerin's watch.She received a call from Kris,"Hey,Rapunzel.Are you coming out?"He joked with a serious face."Where are you?""In Seoul.I'm waiting obviously..!"Just then,Chaerin heard a few honks from outside.She peeped outside,to find Kris waiting in his car impatiently,even tapping his fingers.

Chaerin went out with her heels which she doesn't wear often.The moment she stepped out of the door,Mr. and Mrs.Bang questioned her."Where are you going,Sweetie?"

Chaerin stopped.She looked back nervously and told a white lie,"I-I'm going to Kris' house for tuition.""In heels..?"

"Uh yeah..!Kris uhh..is tall so I need to somehow be the same height as him,right?"She lied again.Mr. and Mrs. Bang immediately believed their daughter."Oh,okay.See you,Sweetie!"They closed the door.Chaerin successfully lied and clapped her hands together as she bowed,silently apologising.

Kris honked again.Chaerin rolled her eyes as she left for Kris.Kris rolled down his windows and went out of his car.Chaerin stumbled as she excitedly went over.

"Wow.Even wearing heels..?This girl is full of rebellion." he muttered under his breath.

Kris mostly stared at her heels,"Dude,that is just cruel."Kris spotted a black suit,slightly baring his chest with a white blouse underneath.

"Whatever.Come on,let's get in the car.I wanna do my makeup."She ordered.Kris reluctantly opened the car door for her like a gentleman and sat back on his driver's seat with his Bentley.

Chaerin wasn't even interested in the expensive car.She was just glad that she had space to do her makeup.Kris drove off silently to the club like he was a chaffeur.Chaerin applied her foundation and BB cream carefully since it was actually the first time she ever applied makeup on herself.Usually,her mother does it for her.

Then,she proceeded to blush,eyeshadow,lipstick and even to the extent of fake eyelashes.Kris saw all of this from his mirror and commented."Are you going to the club to search for your husband or something??You know we still have exams tomorrow.Shouldn't we be going tomorrow instead?"

She looked at herself in the hand-held mirror one more time,"Then why are you going today?""I just wanna skip tomorrow's exam,that's why.It's Math,everyone hates it."He simply replied.

"But you totally look like you're rebelling.Did you have some problems at home or something?"He started asking curiously.Chaerin shook her head,"Nope.I just..wanna get some things out of my head before tomorrow's paper."Kris sighed as he leaned on his steering wheel during the red light.

"Luhan..?"Chaerin silently nodded,putting away her mirror.The whole car was silent except for the sounds of the radio.

Soon,it was 6PM and they reached the club.Chaerin went out first since she was so eager.Kris came out second after he turned the engine off and went inside with her.Chaerin kept staring at the sign.She hummed,"Peter Pan Club.Wendy Night,"she leaned in closer over to the smaller words,"Bring your Wendy over for a hot night tonight."

Chaerin turned at Kris and looked at him weirdly.Kris put his hands up as if he surrendered,"I won't touch you,I promise..!"

With that,Chaerin went in happily.Little did she know,that the night for her was going to be rough.

"Give it to me~"The song filled the club.It wasn't like any other club.Rumor has it that Peter Pan Club is so expensive that practically the richest people come in and have fun there.

Kris grabbed Chaerin's hand and whispered into her ear before she could set off,"I'm gonna head over at the bar.You better not be drunk when we get back."He warned.Chaerin nodded,waiting for Kris to leave.

Chaerin went ahead and slowly entered the crowd.It was the first time that she had ever been in a nightclub and also that she dressed up nicely late at night.She just wanted to get rid of the stress that had been piling up ever since she met Kris.Although shy,she tried her very best to mix around.

Meanwhile,Kris was seating comfortably,waiting for his drink to come."Sir,your blue island cocktail."The waiter politely handed him his drink.Kris drank as if he owned the place and kept special attention to Chaerin,just in case she got molested in the midst of the crowd.That's when suddenly a slim,beautiful woman in a red dress approached Kris seductively with her drink.

She sat beside Kris and started to flirt with him.Of course,Kris couldn't just keep staring at Chaerin when obviously he thought Chaerin would be fine by herself.So he carried a conversation with the woman.5 minutes,10 minutes.He forgot about Chaerin.

Chaerin was having so much fun even though there was no one she knew on the dancefloor.Even though everyone was older than her by at least 2 years,she didn't feel left out.She was having fun partying and even made some friends.

"Annyeong!What's your name?"A pretty girl went up to her.She was caught off-guard,but she was glad it was a girl.She responded,"I'm Bang Chaerin.And you?"

"I'm Tiffany.Oh,and that girl with the red dress over there is Jessica,"She replied nicely."I've never seen you here before.Are you Kris' girlfriend?"

Chaerin immediately denied,"No!H-He's just a cla- I mean,he's just a..uhm.."she hesitated.She knew she definitely couldn't tell a stranger who Kris really was.Tiffany chuckled,"Oh,he's a classmate?Don't worry,we know.Kris told us everything."She responded brightly,showing her eye-smile.Chaerin felt somewhat safe with Tiffany and decided to stay beside her more.

Another music piece soon played and the both of them started dancing again,while talking."So,Tiffany,how long have you guys known Kris?"Chaerin asked while bouncing around."Not long.Jessica,on the other hand,had always laid eyes on him ever since he first entered here earlier this year.This is actually the 3rd time he's been here.So,Jessica thought it's time to finally confess to him."She explained lengthily.

Chaerin looked at Kris & Jessica,"Why does Jessica like him?He's nothing but a bothersome freak.Not to mention he's lazy."

Tiffany shrugged."Phew,I'm tired.Wanna grab some cocktails?"She offred.Chaerin bit her lips,"I wish.."But in the end,she followed Tiffany to the bar since she didn't want to sweat amongst the crowd.By chance or coincidence,the four of them were gathered at one place.

Tiffany ordered,"Ahjussi,1 cherry red cocktail!"After ordering,she tapped Jessica's shoulder.

"Hey,have you met Bang Chaerin yet?Isn't she super cute??"Tiffany pointed.Chaerin bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Bang Chaerin."Jessica waved as she whipped her gold hair back to Kris who was silently drinking his cocktail.

Chaerin stood there silently,wishing to have a drink.Jessica whispered into Kris' ear,"Seriously,is she poor or something?Ugh,filthy.I knew there was a reason I didn't like her from the start.Don't you feel the same way??"

At this moment,Kris ordered 1 can of coca-cola.Chaerin sat down beside Jessica,not knowing anything and just resting for awhile.She talked to Tiffany while waiting to get her energy back.Suddenly,a can of coca-cola slid over to Chaerin's side.

She picked it up,wondering who it was.The can was already open though.She bit her lips,"Who opened it?"

Kris cleared his throat,"I did.Sorry."Chaerin sighed,"Why?""I just wanted to make sure it really was coca-cola.You know,just incase there's poison in it or something.You can drink it now."Kris explained,confusing Jessica.

Jessica whispered,"W-Wait..you know her?"Kris nodded,folding his arms on the table.Jessica paused.*Busted.*She thought.

"Haha..ha.Tiffany,why didn't you tell me he was friends with her??"She desperately whispered over to Tiffany who was drinking her cocktail."I thought you knew..!"

In the midst of this,Chaerin still stared at her coca-cola.*How am I supposed to drink this when Kris already took a sip of it?!*

Kris muttered,"If you're not gonna drink it,might as well faint on your way home.""B-But,you already drank it..!"Chaerin shot back as she went over to his seat.

"So?""So..So..-"She was cut off from her sentence when Kris took a sip again.He put a straw in and gave it back to her,"Here,lips-free."He teased.Just then,he noticed Jessica still making faces at Chaerin while Tiffany stayed quiet.

Jessica even dared to gossip about her loudly,"Ugh,Tiffany,seriously.You should know.If someone underage is here,shouldn't she be studying at home??I don't mind if that underage person is rich though.Poor people,or rather,students should just go home and eat bread."

Chaerin obviously heard this.Knowing that Chaerin has a slightly short-temper,Kris pulled her back before anything disastrous happened.Kris sighed again,"Come on.Let's go."

Before Kris grabbed Chaerin to the dance floor,Chaerin overheard her last insult.This time,Jessica insulted,"I bet her last boyfriend broke up with her too.I mean,look at that girl.She looks like someone was the main character having a loving boyfriend,then he broke up with her because she wasn't worth it."

Chaerin pouted yet again,but Kris didn't see her pout.As Jessica continued babbling about Chaerin,Tiffany tapped her shoulder and pointed in front of her.She was signaling that Chaerin and Kris were already gone.

"You are so bad at flirting sometimes.."Tiffany coaxed.Jessica let out her angry face."Aisshh..!!"
 

author's note:

Harro ^^ FIRSTLY,I'm so sorry SONES >.< I had no intention of making Jessica the slightly '' type,seriously!I love Sica & I originally thought of putting Hyuna as the '' character but I thought Hyuna was too mainstream >.< Besides,when Tiffany's name came up,I suddenly thought of Sica xPP

This chap is quite long though ._.