22

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 


"Find a partner for this assignment,okay?You guys better be serious.Just because there's a dance this Saturday night doesn't mean you can slack off.I'm grading on this.Oh,and that goes the same for Ms.Song Hyemi at the back there."Mr Jang warned and left the classroom.Remedial ended.The students walked around finding their partner.Even though Chaerin was the 2nd or 3rd smartest in the class,no one bothered.

Hyemi who was sitting right beside Kris tapped his shoulder,"I heard that there's someone in here who's smart,but no one bothers to ask her to be their partner."At that comment,Kris coughed and pointed to Chaerin who couldn't care less.She was taking down notes in her notebook,already figuring out by herself about the assignment.

Kris playfully played a joke on her.He tapped her shoulder and as she turned,he stuck out his index finger to poke her cheeks.Chaerin slapped his hand away,"What do you think you're doing?"

Kris frowned.He thought she would find that funny."Come on,you can't be serious.Do you not know the word 'fun'??"Hyemi leaned over,"Who are you going to partner with,sunbae?"

"Oh,you guys go ahead.I can do this by myself.""Why?"Kris asked,sounding as if he didn't want Hyemi to be his partner.Chaerin smiled,"I've always done these kind of things by myself.Don't worry,even though I have no partner,I can handle getting at least a B+ on this."

Hyemi smiled after nodding,"So,Opp- Kris sunbae,wanna be partners??There's pretty much no one I know here."She pleaded."Then why did you even come here?"

She explained while packing her bag,"I'm the principal's daughter.Besides,I wanna know how 3rd year works.There's a lot of class trips,a festival,and farewell parties!"She exclaimed.

Unfortunately for her,only Chaerin bothered to pay attention.Kris was deep in thought.After a few seconds,he turned his head to Chaerin,"Let's be partners."

Chaerin who was standing up quietly,turned facing Kris."I told you,you guys can go ahead."

But she accepted it anyway.

~~

"In the end.."Chaerin mumbled as she turned to face Kris who was lying in his bed,"I'm doing all the work."

Kris took out the lollipop he was out from his mouth,"I didn't say anything about doing work.I just said I wanted a partner.""No,you forced me to be your partner,"she clarified,completely focusing on her project alone,"Hey,pass me the tape."

Kris playfully stuck the tape onto her shirt.Chaerin turned,notcinig the ducked tape."NO,not this one.I want masking tape.""Get it yourself,I'm busy."

Chaerin turned,"Busy??You're reading some Naruto Comic..!"She yelled.As she turned back,she carefully grabbed a penknife and struggled while cutting the cardboard.She could've asked Kris for help,but  she knew he wouldn't care less to help.

Kris suddenly spoke up,"I can see you trembling you know.Need help?"Chaerin still struggled while trying to focus,"I can do it on my own..Oww!!"She suddenly moaned.

Kris hurriedly went over,"What happened?"But Chaerin ignored him and continued cutting the cardboard."Your finger,it's bleeding..!"

"So??It's just a little blood..It hurts,but it's just one finger."She explained as the blood already spread onto the cardboard.Still,she continued cutting.Kris snatched the penknife away from her,"Tch,and you call me an annoying bastard."

They suddenly heard the doorbell rang."Stay here.I'll be back."Kris warned and left the room.Chaerin obediently waited,constantly wincing at her pain.

Kris hurriedly opened the door,"Oh Hyemi,you're here.""Hi~ I made these cookies and I thought you'd have some."She smiled brightly,oblivious of what's going on.

Kris excused himself,"Uh,yeah.Listen,I'm kind of in a hurry so why don't you leave the basket of cookies somewhere."

After Kris went to the kitchen,Hyemi sneakily went up to Kris' room,preparing for another sneak attack(?).She opened the door happily,only to find Chaerin sitting down on Kris' bed."Oh?You're here!"Chaerin smiled,happy to be meeting Hyemi.

Unfortunately,the latter felt otherwise.She despised how Chaerin could be so calm and collected and that she was disrupting her from her desires."Annyeong,sunbae!I brought cookies!"She faked a smile.As she carefully looked outside the room,Kris was not to be found.She shut the door quietly and closed the windows.

Suddenly,her smile turned into a serious frown.She rolled her eyes,"Tch,seriously.Wherever I am,peasants will just follow."

Chaerin was caught off-guard,"E-Eh?"*What's wrong with her?*

Hyemi threw her basket of cookies on the bed and crossed her arms."Can't you just dig yourself a hole and die in it?"Chaerin felt flustered,"W-Why are you like this??"Suddenly,she remembered those unkown mysterious calls.

"W-Were you that person that called me a 'brat'?"She stood up,covering her finger so it won't suddenly bleed.

"Oh my god,someone this slow actually exists.I have no idea how you seduced him."She scoffed."Wait,seduced who?Luhan??I told you,we broke up already and I'm over him.H-He was Kris' friend and he was the one who confessed to me.I didn't do anything!"

"Then how in the world did you guys break up??"Hyemi yelled.Before Chaerin could reply,she answered,"Well,yeah.It's a fact that you're an ugly brat."

Chaerin gasped.She grabbed the bed sheets tight,suppressing her anger,"Why are you doing this anyway?"

Hyemi couldn't take it any longer.She grabbed Chaerin's collar tight to her,"I'm warning you.If you don't stay away from Kris Oppa,you are not gonna have a happy ending.I know all your secrets.Even about your little scam incident.So let me say it one more time,stay away from us."she whispered,clenching her teeth.

Chaerin gulped.*So this was all about Kris??What did I even do wrong?*"O-Okay,okay..!!"

Right after that,Kris opened the door.Hyemi pretended nothing happened by seating down so casually beside Chaerin."I brought over some bandage.Give me your finger."He ordered,ignoring Hyemi's presence.

Hyemi sat down quietly.Chaerin glanced over once,and obeyed by putting out her finger.Kris knelt down in front of her face,making Chaerin's face suddenly flushed.

Kris gently blew away the blood,making Chaerin wince a little.What suddenly surprised the whole room was when Kris suddenly her finger.Yes,.Chaerin pulled away immediately,blushing,"W-What are you doing??"

Kris grabbed her hand tight,"Drinking some of your blood.This way not much blood will spill.Don't you know this??"he asked and soon continued .She blushed,lowering her head.*Pssh..he's not even a vampire..*

But in the middle of this,Hyemi was broken.She witnessed how even a finger was actually romantic.Kris himself,even though acted like nothing happened,was secretly blushing.After finally putting on the bandage,Chaerin pulled away,remembering what Hyemi had said to her before.

She packed her bags in a rush,"I-I'm going home.It's late."she stuttered as she left,right according to Hyemi's plans.Even though it was now the two of them alone in the room,Hyemi clenched her teeth with deep breaths.