25

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 


"Oppa..!Kris oppa!Wait up..!Where are you going..?!?!"Hyemi shouted,rushing desperately to Kris who got out of the ballroom.Hyemi held his hand tight,"Answer me!"

Kris abruptly slapped her hand away.He shot his death glare to her and talked with his eyes."Get away from me."

Hyemi was left dumbfounded.She muttered,"...It's all starting now."

As Kris walked away,he bought himself a drink to calm himself down.He sighed.*Why did I walk away?Aissh,this .*he kicked some stones out of frustration.

After a few days,school reopened.Everything in school went normal,it felt like square 1.Kris remained popular,still feared of many.Bang Chaerin became a wallflower,always reading books and staring out the window.Luhan was no where to be seen because he finally left school in Korea to study in China.

Kris entered the classroom and quietly sat beside Chaerin,while the latter was focused on her book.Both took a glance of each other and proceeded with their own business.Anyone could have seen that they had a quarrel.But here's the problem;there was no problem.

Both felt like they were mad at each other because of something,but nothing could come to mind.Finally,the school bell rang.Mr.Jang entered and took attendance.Even Mr.Jang himself felt something was wrong between the 2,but just left it on their own to figure out.

Soon,lunch time came.Kris and Chaerin both separated their ways.One went to the rooftop with a chocolate bun,one ate her chocolate bun,hiding in a corner below the stairs.

Chaerin muttered to herself,"..It's my special day tomorrow.."

After school,Chaerin thought hard whether to show up for tuition or not.Same goes for Kris.The 2 got out of the classroom and stopped at the shelter.It was raining hard.

Chaerin searched in her bag,her umbrella couldn't be found.*I must've placed it in my locker..*And so she checked her locker.Nope.No sign of an umbrella.She looked outside,the rain was so heavy that some of the buildings couldn't be seen.

She checked in her locker for something that would be useful to shelter herself for awhile.She found a white scarf and took it out.*Desperate calls for desperate measures.*

After counting to 3,she ran in the rain.It wasn't of much help because her scarf was kind of thin and small.Then,she almost slipped because of the wet road.When she found her balance,a transparent umbrella went over her head slightly.She looked up to see who was the one.

None other than Kris,of course.He quietly sheltered Chaerin.Chaerin,knowing his intentions,just followed along.It was hard getting through the rain since it was a really heavy one and even those sheltered would get wet.

Without words,they went straight to Kris' house first.Kris,wet,was soon greeted with his mother.Chaerin who was soaking wet bowed respectfully."Sorry for intruding."

Mrs.Wu worriedly went over to Chaerin and gently grabbed her shoulders,"Omo.You're soaking wet!Hurry up and come in,you 2.I'll get the maids to give you some warm tea."

Chaerin lowered her head while shivering.*I'm freezing..!!*

"Here's a towel,"a maid generously gave her.Chaerin accepted it kindly,"T-Thank you.."

Chaerin wiped her body parts that were badly soaked in the rain.Kris saw this and slowly went to her and placed his towel on her head,covering her face.

"Your hair is mostly wet,moron."He stood in front of her while her face was covered and helped dry her hair.Chaerin stood there,letting Kris dry her hair.

He secretly smiled.*Cute...Wait.What the hell am I saying?*

Mrs.Wu came back,"Looks like the tea will have to wait.Why don't you 2 wash up first?Chaerin,I'll dry your uniform."

Chaerin finally removed her towel,"B-But,I don't have any spare clothes.."Mrs.Wu gave a cunning smile,"You can ask for Kris' clothes.It's big,but I'm sure you can fit into it."

At that comment,Kris' eyes widen,"Umma..!""She can't wear my clothes.All of mine are too fancy to wear and the maids only have their uniforms~"she teased and left.Chaerin frowned,"You don't really have to lend me your clothes.I'd just be a burden."

Kris stared at her and thought about that night.

"You said that life is interesting if there are burdens.I want to be your burden."

"No,Just wear it.It's only for awhile anyway,"Kris muttered without a smile.Although Chaerin couldn't get why his expression was like that,she just nodded and went to the bathroom near Kris' room to wash up while Kris went to the other side of the house for the bathroom.

Of course,for Chaerin at least,it took her almost an hour to finish washing up.She carefully looked outside,wondering where Kris had put his clothes.She finally spotted the t-shirt and picked it up.It looked rather big on her,it felt more like pajamas.

She slipped it on and looked at herself from top to bottom.*This could be a dress..*

"After drying her hair,she got out only to find Kris lying down on the sofa below.Seeing that no one was on top,she leaned over the railing and pouted.*Does he even know..??Why would I even anticipate it anyway..*

Just as she leaned over more,a wild struck of lightning and thunder was heard across the living room.Chaerin,surprised and scared of lightning and thunder,screamed a little as she squatted down.

Kris noticed her little scream and spoke after noticing her,"Looks like the rain's not gonna stop anytime soon.."

Chaerin looked up after Kris' response,"Did you check the weather forecast today??"

Kris shook his head without looking up,"Nope.I don't do news and weather."At that comment,she rolled her eyes.Chaerin went down the stairs.Kris noticed she wore really short pants and questioned her."I'm pretty sure I gave you a pair of trousers.Why are you wearing that??"

"What about this?"Chaerin pouted yet again,"It's comfortable,besides your shirt is already acting like a one-piece."Just as she was talking,one of the younger butlers ogled at her legs.Kris slightly noticed it and enraged,"You can't wear that!It's banned in my house!"

Chaerin scoffed,"Since when was there a dress code in your house?What's wrong with these pants?"Kris hit her head,"Aigoo,this brat..."

And that got Kris thinking too.*You don't say.What the hell is wrong with me?Pssh,she doesn't really have awesome legs..She's short,that's why they just seem longer.*

Another struck of lightning and thunder was heard again.This time,the rain got even more heavier that some of the rain had entered the house.Mrs.Wu came in with the prepared tea,"Chaerin-ah,we have a slight problem.."

Chaerin tilted her head.Mrs.Wu hesitated,or rather,pretended to hesitate,"The rain is too heavy and it would last for 24 hours so there's no way of you getting back home now..."

Both Cherin and Kris slowly squinted their eyes,"...W-Why are you saying this..?"Chaerin stuttered.

Mrs.Wu sighed(?),"You're gonna have to spend the night here."

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Otteoke?!?! Chaerin has to spend the night there~~~~~ /evilsmiles/  o(`ω´*)o 

Also,I can't guarantee whether I'll update tomorrow,I probably won't since I have some training ANDDDD...

It's the first day of fasting month tomorrow.

FUQ.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.I no wan training wihle fasting T^T