13

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 


"Eyyh..stop joking."Chaerin defended herself,playfully pushing Kris.But Kris was nowhere playing around with her."I'm serious.Break up with Luhan."

"Yeah,"Chaerin chuckled,"I'll do that when pigs fly.Get back to work,Kris.Exam is just a few days away.."*Aissh..She'll never listen.*Kris sighed as he went back to his seat.

As time passes by,it was already lunch break.Chaerin went ahead to the cafeteria to buy her chocolate bun.She was stopped by a hand.She looked up.Kris was already holding her chocolate bun.

"Why do you like this so much??"Kris asked as he coolly handed over her bun.Chaerin accepted it,"Because I can.I'm going.Luhan's waiting for me at the rooftop."

Kris grabbed her wrist,"Can you..not go?I think it's dangerous to go there for now.Eat somewhere else."She let go of his hand,"What's wrong with you?You can't tell me what to do."She went ahead to the staircase leading to the rooftop,ignoring Kris.

*Fine.Go there.I'm not worried at all.*He pouted.He grabbed his own chocolate bun and ate it inside the dark corner of the staircase."Don't come complaining to me saying I never did anything!"He yelled.

School ended.

Chaerin packed her books,"So,how about we quiz each other today?I need to refresh as well.""O-Oh?Sure."

"What's wrong?"She was already at the door.Kris coughed,"Nothing.Let's go."Chaerin titled her head in confusion,giving the 'weeeeeeirrd' face.*Guess nothing happened after all.*Kris thought as he shrugged off the thought.

"..So,the answer is..4?"Kris answered,looking at the book."Yes.How did you get that?""I have no idea."Kris bit his lips,still trying to figure out how he even did it."Okay,"Kris cleared his throat,"What is the square root of 794794.747?"Chaerin was in a daze."Oh?I know this one..Uhh.."*Not again.*

Kris felt her forehead again,but there was no sign of sickness."Weird,you're not sick this time." Chaerin felt herself as well,"Yeah..Wonder what's wrong with me.."

"You wanna stop here today..?"Kris carefully asked."Huh?..Umm.No.Let's get back to work,"she bit her lips,seemingly trying to get something out of her head.

"Want me to call Luhan?"Kris suddenly asked,putting out his phone.He thought that she needed Luhan with her.But instead,Chaerin refused abruptly.She grabbed the phone away from Kris,"N-No need..!Luhan doesn't have to worry about me."She forcefully smiled.

The whole tuition lesson went like this,with Chaerin sometimes unable to focus,or always asking for bathroom breaks.

The next day of school.Friday again,which meant it was Chaerin and Kris' classroom duty day.That's not what bothered Chaerin though.Kris noticed that Chaerin came to school alone,with slightly messed up hair.

He looked over to see her,"Why's your hair messy?""Oh?Oh,I slept in today.Guess I was reviisng too much yesterday I couldn't fall asleep."She forcefully smiled yet again.*Something's definitely off now..*Kris thought to himself.

It wasn't even the last perios of school,yet Chaerin already felt sleepy.She kept leaning over the window,trying hard to balance herself.She also tried slapping herself to wake herself up,but it made her more tired instead.A note was passed over to her desk.

It read:

Just sleep if you're tired.No one will know.

~~

She looked at Kris who obviously gave her the note.He gave her a face that said,'go-to-sleep' and even signaled her to do it.Chaerin was too persistent so she kept herself up all the way until lunch break.

"Yah,let's all eat together for once.I'll call up Luhan.Wanna eat at the rooftop so it's better for you?"Kris asked,again,already putting out his phone.Chaerin immediately responded,"Don't make him come!"Kris stared at her blankly.

*Shoot.*"Because...he's busy today.He uh,he..told me that since he knew you were gonna ask today.Yeah."She lied.Kris let it go anyway.So,during lunch break,Chaerin alone sat in the dark corner of the staircase while Kris ate by himself on the rooftop,knowing Chaerin had something going on.

In a blink of an eye,school was over as well.Everyone went home early,except for those who had classroom duty.Chaerin and Kris included.It wasn't as awkward as last time,but rather it felt uncomfortable.Chaerin was acting too normal.

Kris noticed her cleaning the top part of the window again."Looks like you've grown taller."He complimented.But Chaerin didn't hear.He cleared his throat out of embarrassment.

Kris got up as he took out his iPod and placed it on the table."Aissh.It's too quiet in here."And so he played some songs on his iPod.He played Baby Don't Cry - EXO.When he turned around as it reached the chorus,he spotted water dripping on the window frame.He also by chance noticed that Chaerin stopped cleaning.

Kris went over and grabbed the rag away,soaking it back in water."The rag's too wet.Didn't you dry it before?"He asked.Then,he realised.The water wasn't from the rag,but it was tears from Chaerin's eyes.

"Y-Yah.."Kris was stunned.It was probably the first time ever that he'd seen Chaerin with tears on her cheeks.Chaerin wiped away her tears,"I got something in my eyes."

The more Chaerin rubbed her eyes,the more tears flowed.Kris meticulously grabbed her hand gently,making her to stop rubbing.He looked at her in he eyes with shock written all over his face,"You okay??"

She sniffed,"Yeah,I'm okay."But still,her tears just still kept flowing.Kris carefully wiped the tears with his both thumbs and swiftly pushed it aside,"No,you're not."Chaerin couldn't help but went inside the arms of Kris,whose still shocked.

"I know I'm not okay!I cried,alright?!I'm sorry..!"She yelled,still in the arms of Kris,trying to bury her face in his chest.Kris sighed.*I knew it.*He swiftly rubbed the back of her head,while patting her back.

*Luhan bro,you've broken her.*

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ You can imagine how the scene took place.Seriously,it took a keyboard-change and some comp-trolling too finish this chapter.Honestly,I always go out of picture when I'm distracted,but I'll try not to since it's my first KrisxOC fanfic.

Oh,and I'm gonna halt my updates for awhile.I wanna edit my past chaps.i've realised I made too many grammar and spelling mistakes -3-

SPOILER;Don't read if you wanna stick your curiosity till the end!!
                   

-Luhan isn't the main character in this,so he'll leave in the next few chaps :) 
He's leaving Seoul for China~