11

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


Impatient knocks were heard on the front door.Mrs.Bang took a look at her peephole.She discovered a panting guy who's still knocking.She opened the door.

He was still catching his breath."..Annyeonghaseyo,Mrs.Bang.I'm..here to see..C-Chaerin.." Luhan panted as he bowed.Yes,Luhan was the one in front of her door.

~~

"Got it."Kris replied.He hung up before Chaerin did.He ran to where Chaerin told him to,but suddenly stopped when he reached the bibimbap store.He definitely spotted the house,but squatted down to catch his breath.He sat down on the ground and took out his phone again.

He dialed a number."Yeoboseyo?Luhan?"Luhan greeted him as well,feeling confused at the moment.Kris gulped for some air,"You know where my house is,right?walk straight until you see the family mart,no run.Turn right..you'll see a bibimbap store.Her  house..is in red.Can't miss it."He explained and hung up immediately after explainning.He looked at her house once more.*Right,the one who's important to her is Luhan.*

~~

"Omo,who's this..?"Mrs.Bang was in a state of shock,seeing how she met a boy with big sparkly eyes and well-dressed."I'm Luhan.I'm..I'm..,"he hesitated,"I'm Bang Chaerin's b-boyfriend.Nice to meet you,eomonim."He bowed,even when he was too tired to even talk.Mrs.Bang shouted in delight,"Omo!My daughter has such a handsome boyfriend!"

"Umm..sorry,eomonim,but is Chaerin okay..?"He carefully asked.Mrs.Bang nodded and led him to Chaerin's room.Chaerin was in the middle of studying even though her face was pale and lips white.Luhan bowed once again to Mrs.Bang and headed to Chaerin.

"C-Chaerin-ah."He called out.Chaerin turned around,surprised to see Luhan."Oh!What are you doing here??""Long story.."He stil panted.Chaerin gave him a seat even though she coughed and coughed."Eyyh,what are you doing??Get back to bed,you're not feeling well."Luhan comforted her.Chaerin managed to smile even if it was little and it made Luhan happy.

While in the red house was harmonious and peaceful,outside,there was a man hiding behind the entrance of Chaerin's home.It was none other than Kris.Because Chaerin's house is brick-house patterned and her room is just around the corner,Kris could take a peek at her room.

After witnessing Luhan and Chaerin's heartwarming scenes in her room,Kris felt like a total leftout.He looked back and stared off into space as he leaned on the wall.*Aigoo,those 2 are making those faces again.*He thought to himself.

"Ahh..so cheesy..!"He muttered as he left for home.

The next day,school was as per normal of course.Chaerin also finally came back from her illness.She was now healthy and energetic as ever,but still the usual wallflower that nobody even knows about.

Kris was still sitting at her seat,wandering off.Luhan,who was walking together with Chaerin,kicked him in the side-waist(?).

"Yah,move.Chaerin's here."Chaerin stood as she silently greeted with her eyes.Kris sighed as he got up from Chaerin's seat and went back to his own,feet up the table.Chaerin sat down and began to talk to Luhan,but Luhan cleared up his throat.

"What's wrong?"Chaerin puffed her cheeks.Luhan responded as he lowered his head slightly,"Uhh,well.Nevermind,let's talk after school."With that,Luhanleft like the wind,avoiding her eyes.

Chaerin stared at Kris,"Why's he like that?"Kris coughed,"I don't know.Aish,what's with everyone today?"Kris laid down on his table.A few tables away,murmurs could be heard.

"Yah,do you think that girl over there.."

"Hmm..?"

"D-Do you think that perhaps she's dating Luhan..?"

"Huh?Eyyh,no way.Over my dead body.Her?"

"But they were seen walking to class together..And,I heard Luhan talk once about a girl who's always in the corner,wandering off into space.."

"Please,I also sit in the same corner in my class..!Besides,if anyone's dating Luhan,it'd be me.I mean,I am sitting in a corner of the class.And,please,what kind of guy would date that?She doesn't even have any appealing to see!"

"But-"

"And duh.Of course she'd be walking with Luhan.Kris,Luhan's best friend,is sitting there and she coincidentally sits there!I'm telling you,that girl is nothing!She totally isn't appealing!"

"Then..do you think,she's dating Kris?"

Murmurs still continued,getting louder by the second.Kris couldn't sleep all over the noise,so he stretched and groaned.This left the girls startled and flustered at his actions.They quickly turned silent,knowing they're in trouble.

Kris groaned,"Hmm..Can't sleep with all the noise..!I'm gonna sleep on the rooftop,that'll be much quieter."Chaerin was left uncomfortably as she put her hands together.

Kris went over to the 2 girls.He went closer and leaned at them as he shot one of his death glares,"Choggiyo.Not dating her is true,but do you know what bothers me the most in girls?"He quietly asked.

The girls definitely couldn't talk back since they were so scared to,so Kris continued,"I hate girls who gossip.Especially ones that are delusional."He whispered and left like nothing had happened.The 2 girls and Chaerin were left stunned.

Kris walked confidently up the stairs and thought about it a lot on the rooftop.*Delusional es.When will they ever learn?*

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Uh Oh,looks like Kris lost the chance! XC And,I'm too lazy to make some long chapter,so I just clashed it all into one instead since I needed 2 updates in a day ;u;

Yeah..kind of a lame update -.- And I'm doing this late at night,it's nearing 1AM.. eue./yawns/