08

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 

 

 


Everything froze.The girls dropped their stuffs.Guys just stood,staring at Chaerin.Even Kris froze.Everyone might be frozen,but Luhan was as sane as ever.

Chaerin grabbed her piece of paper while Kris was still shocked,"Mine." *What's everyone so worked up about?*

Everything awkwardly went back to normal once again when Luhan reassured the students that nothing was going on.Chaerin once again hid her paper somewhere deep in her bag and continued on with her work.Luhan also left in the midst of this,but Kris is just stuck there standing.

"What's wrong?"Chaerin asked,like nothing happened.Kris snapped out of it,"H-huh?" "Oh get over it.What do you think I'd call you - dongsaeng?" Chaerin asked playfully.Kris somehow went back to normal as well,"Haha,funny."he said sarcastically.

Suddenly,Chaerin could hear whispers and murmurs across the classroom.She found out that a group of girls were pointing at her and scoffed at her as well.They murmured,"'Oppa'?Who does she think she is?""I know right?Even Luhan oppa was talking to her.."

Chaerin didn't really like people talking about her besides kind people of course.She tried to get used to it since many people know she's a wallflower anyway and no one's ever going to care about her.Chaerin brushed her bangs and started working on her notes while Kris on the other hand stared off into space,also acting like nothing happened.

"Wrong,wrong,wro-How can you possibly get this one wrong???Even 6th graders are smarter than this!"Chaerin nagged.Yep,it was yet another day of tutoring.Kris really wanted to sleep and even laid his head on the table.Chaerin took out another similar notebook to hers and passed it to Kris.

"What's this..?"He asked,picking up the notebook like he never seen one before."A notebook.Open it."Chaerin led.Kris opened it and the first thing he saw were colorful words and drawings on every page of the notebook.The notebook was also filled with tons of 'Hwaiting!' & 'Do your best~' words,encouraging Kris to work harder.

"I've written all the notes you need to know.Don't worry,the level of understanding is easy for you.This is how I study too.And trust me,there's a lot for you to study.So I fit in all the important notes in here."She smiled,Kris dumbfounded.

"Don't just stare at it.Come on,I made sure the ink isn't too bright or too dull.I've also numbered the pages.Read..page 32.It's about History."Chaerin led,helping him to flip to page 32.

In the midst of teaching,Kris suddenly got a call.It was from Luhan.

"Ssup?"Kris greeted."Hey,you brat.Your friend is sick and you don't even know?"Luhan playfully asked as he coughed.

Kris' eyes widen."You're sick?Since when?"Chaerin looked up,still not knowing it was Luhan over the phone."Aigoo.."He coughed,"Look at this.I thought about telling you earlier but you were frozen in class.I was sick in the middle of class and went home early.Don't you check your emails,dude??"

Kris' eyes widened again,"..You emailed me..?"Kris could even hear Luhan who's on the other line sighing and face palming himself."Got it.I'll visit you."Kris said,standing up already and grabbing his jacket to meet his friend.

"Wait!"Luhan yelled,"Can Chaerin tag along?" Kris turned around,seeing a clueless Chaerin."Why..?""I've something to tell her..""Who's on the phone?Where are you going?"Chaerin asked,seeing how Kris was already at the door."Yeah,whatever."He ended the call and looked at Chaerin.

"What?""Follow me."Kris grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the chair,not forgetting to pack her bags and notebook,of course.

"Where are we going?"

On the way to Luhan's house..
"Luhan's sick?He didn't look it this morning..?"Chaerin frowned a little.Kris hit her head,"Why are you frowning?It's not like you have a crush on him..right?"Kris asked,a little doubtful about Chaerin.She rubbed her head,"Don't all girls have a crush on him?But,rather than a crush,he's kind of..how do you say.."

"-a guy-who's-not-my-crush-but-close-to-my-ideal-type person?Yeah,he gets that a lot."Kris clarified,putting his hands in his pockets.Chaerin nodded in agreement as she fidgeted with her plastic bag.

Soon,they reached Luhan's house.Not as big and luxurious as Kris',but a decent house that would make other's jaws dropped as well.Kris rang the doorbell and it rang a melodious,peaceful sound.A lady opened the door.*Sister..?*

"Oh?Kris,you're here!"She greeted.Kris bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo,eomonim." *Wait..mom?!Like mother,like son.Both have quite a baby-face.*

Mrs.Lu looked at Chaerin,"Nugu...?" Chaerin bowed."Annyeonghaseyo.Bang Chaerin imnida.""Ah,you must be Kris' girlfriend..?"she asked,eyes sparkling so bright,she's almost as naive as her son.

Kris cleared it up,"She's not my girlfriend,eomonim.She's..you don't need to know."Chaerin left him a glare."I'm Luhan's schoolmate.We're here to visit him,eomonim."

"Ah,okay.Come right in.My poor son must've caught a high fever from his cousin.He was so energetic this morning as usual though..Anyway,please try your best to make him feel better."Mrs.Lu explained,leaving the 2 kids to take care of Luhan."She's so pretty."Chaerin complimented."Yeah,that's where Luhan gets his looks from."Kris said,walking to Luhan's room without knocking like he owns his room.

"Yo,bro!Feelin' better yet?!" Kris greeted Luhan with a fist-pump.Luhan was in his bed with a wet towel on his forehead & still in his half-worn uniform.

Chaerin gently knocked on his door,"May I come in?"Luhan signalled,"Sure!"Chaerin went in slowly,holding the plastic bag in front of her."Annyeong,Luhan.We dropped by the supermarket earlier and bought you some fruits & cookies to make you feel better."Chaerin gently placed the plastic bag on his table and laid down the cookies &  fruits.Her sincerity made Luhan smile,even though he was in bed.

Kris hopped over & dug out one of Luhan's comic books to read.Even though he's a bestfriend,he doesn't really take care of Luhan that well.Luhan slowly got up to eat some cut apples,but Chaerin stopped him from doing so."You can't get up.I'll get that for you.Oh!Your towel's also not warm.Gimme that,"Chaerin firstly removed the wet towel from Luhan's forehead and gave him the cut apple and fed him it.Then she put the towel in the basin and dried it and put it on his forehead gently again.

"There."Luhan grinned again.Chaerin was acting like a total caring wife while Luhan plays the sick husband while Kris plays the immature best friend.

Kris,for some reason,didn't like this atmosphere and decided to break it.He grabbed some of the cut apples that Luhan was about to eat."Yah,you guys are acting all close,then what will I become?"He said while munching down on the apples.

"Aissh,that's dirty.Swallow before you talk.."Chaerin annoyingly said,giving him a tissue.Kris made a face as he wiped his lips with the tissue."Chaerin-ah,call me oppa again,"Kris asked,teasing Chaerin all of a sudden.

"No."Chaerin simply denied,eating some of the cookies prepared for Luhan.Luhan,in the midst of this,just smiled throughout their fight.

"All the girls hated the fact that I called you 'Oppa' so don't try to make me say that to you and embarrass you in school.Or would you rather prefer being called,'Master'?" Chaerin twitched her eyes,pouting.

Suddenly,Kris couldn't make another comeback.Instead,he was holding tight onto his stomach."Uh oh..Nature's shouting."He muttered,abruptly leaving to the toilet,leaving Chaerin and Luhan alone.

Rather than thinking it would be awkward,it was actually quite lively.Chaerin actually talked a lot with Luhan,and Luhan did the same.But somehow after 5 minutes,Kris still hadn't come back yet.

~~

"Hey Kris,"Chaerin paused."What?""How did you become friends with Luhan?"

Kris thought hard,"Why do you ask..?""Just because."

"Hmm..Ah.I met him back when I was your age now.I was suffering over a love triangle."Kris explained.Chaerin sprung,"You were in love?"

"Of course.That person was my first love.Maybe that time I didn't conquer the whole school yet,so people don't really know.She was a Chinese,but it was like love at first sight.I'm from China,so we talked to each other comfortably.Then,one day,I wanted to confess to her."

"So did everything work out?""She was in love with Luhan.Actually,no.Luhan kissed her before I could.It was crazy,since we're both Chinese,we cursed at each other in Chinese.We fought just for one girl until one day,she left both of us & went to another man.Before I knew it,I was stuck here for 2 years."

"So you and Luhan became good friends through that?"Chaerin innocently asked."Yeah.Both of us swore to never come between a girl we both love again."

~~

"Hey,Chaerin.."Luhan called out.Chaerin turned her head to face Luhan."I don't know if it's the right time to say this but.."

Chaerin waited for Luhan while he hesitated."..I like you.Will you be my girlfriend?"He asked sincerely,holding Chaerin's shoulders and leaning close to her.

*Huh?Am I dreaming?!Did Luhan just asked me what I think he asked me??What?!*Before Chaerin knew it,she nodded her head.

The door creaked open.The image of Luhan kissing Chaerin was seen.

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ So..maybe I kind off slacked off and instead,I updated todaee ;u; OMFG,DID YOU GUISE SEE HENRY'S TRAP MV?!?!Gawd,all I can say is PERFECTION.

And..sorry bout the lame confession.I hate writing confessions,it's sometimes so cheesy :P Sorry if the song doesn't relate much to the chapter O ^ O

And I think you guys are confused about the "~~"'s ..It's like,a flashback,if that's the right word for it.It's like,shows what happened in the past.