30

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

okay okay,before I get into other chappie.. 

Let's celebrate the 30th CHAP OF this storryy!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOTZ WOOTZ!

 

/slapped/ Yeah...random.


The sky got cloudier as heavy rain poured.The bus was silent after a while since they were going to a faraway resort.Mostly everyone were listening to music while dozing off.

Except for Chaerin,of course.Like the wallflower she is,no one was even bothered by her flipping through pages of her book.She calmly read it without taking her eyes off of it.She yawned after a while of reading.*I should sleep..*

Just as she was about to sleep,she felt that her shoulder was suddenly heavy.She turned her head to find Suzy resting hers on her shoulder.But!Because Suzy lowered her body to lean onto Chaerin's shoulder,Chaerin spotted Kris staring out of the window all by himself.She found herself staring at Kris' peaceful side and stopped herself.

Meanwhile,Kris was in the midst of staring blankly at the trees that the bus passed by.Probably thinking of nothing,but he just felt sentimental.

The bus came to an abrupt halt,causing the students asleep to hit their heads at the back of the chair.Suddenly,an announcement was made.

"Okay,kids,we've arrived..!"Mr.Jang happily announced.Right in front of their eyes were just as they had imagined,a big,white building and a blue-tiled pool,jacuzzis and palm trees.NOT.

The resort was almost as if it was run-down.The building itself had some cracked windows,the poolside was dirty,stains were seen on the walls of the building.

The whole class sighed;expressions drooped.

One by one,as they got off the bus,both Suzy and Kai stretched almost simultaneously and smelled the not so fresh air."Why are you still reading that book?Come on..!"Suzy linked arms with Chaerin.The latter who was confused kept her book to explore with her new friend.Meanwhile,the 2 boys,like brothers,followed the girls as if they were on a double date.

"Here are the keys to your rooms.Girls and guys will be separated from one floor so don't even think about visiting each other at night."Mr.Jang gave out the keys."Okay,since this is the 1st day,I'll allow you to unpack first and have lunch.Then you guys can do whatever you want."

After unpacking,Chaerin stood up from her seat,walking out by the door."Where are you going?Lunch isn't until 1PM."Suzy asked,trying on her various swimsuits.She left a faint smile,grabbing her book,"I'm gonna get some fresh air."

Right upstairs,Kris grabbed his phone."Dude,I'm out.See you during lunch,maybe not."

Kris pushed the button.He played with his phone for a while until it reached just a level below.He stood aside to let that person enter.Because Chaerin was focused on her book,she didn't notice Kris and the same goes for Kris.As the doors closed and traveled down,the 2 students suddenly bounced.

The elevator stopped travelling.Chaerin cursed quietly and pressed the emergency button."Hello?The elevator stopped!Hello??"*Oh,come on..!*

Meanwhile,Kris who was rather laid back squatted down,"Why don't you just shout?"He asked,knowing who it was.

Chaerin turned,"You were here..?"she muttered.She knew she had to face him sometime soon,but she didn't think it would happen during a critical situation.

"Don't worry,I got it."Kris showed his phone,calling Mr.Jang.Chaerin stood there quietly.She wondered what to say in that awkward situation.

"Hey,teach.You might wanna talk to those guys at the counter.We're trapped in the elevator.A little rescue could help."Kris handled the situation like a professional.

After he hung up,he noticed how anxious Chaerin looked,fidgeting with her book."I told you,I've got this down."

"...mhm..."she muttered without turning back.*I'm chickening out,you dimwit.*

"Click..!"It was already bad enough they were stuck in the elevator,even the lights were spoiled.Chaerin closed her eyes,sighing.*Why now...*

Meanwhile,at the back,Kris was in the middle of madly texting Mr.Jang.He himself couldn't take the awkwardness in the elevator as well.

*Come on...dude,reply.*Kris pursed his lips.Chaerin knocked on the door several times,each knock getting louder,"Someone,please help!"

"How do you expect anyone to hear you when everyone's having lunch except us??Speaking of which,I'm hungry."Kris got up,clutching his stomach.

Chaerin's phone vibrated."Ugh,low battery.."she grumbled.Without knowing that Kris was just right behind her,she stomped her foot on Kris'.

She took a step back,"Oh my gosh!I'm so sorry,that wasn't on purpose..!"

Kris moaned in pain,unable to move his foot."I think you've stepped on it too hard..Ouch..!"

Chaerin bit her lips,not knowing what to do,further more in the dark.She slowly squatted down and tried searching for Kris' foot.Even Kris was trying to find Chaerin.Because he couldn't see,he could only hear her breath and smell her scent.He took out his phone from his pocket to shine the light.

The moment he did,they found their faces close to each other;probably about at least 5cm away.Both looked into each others' eyes,quietly staring.

Kris decided to take this chance.With both of their hearts beating so hard,Kris took initiative to move in closer.Chaerin,knowing it would happen,unexpectedly shut her eyelids while slowly puckering up.

Their faces were now 2cm apart.Closer,closer...

"Guys,you alive?!?"Mr.Jang opened the door hard.

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ CLIFFHANGER >:D I tried so hard to come up with something unique man,UNIQUE.And all I've got is romance in the elevator.. .____.
EURUERONG EUREURONG EUREURONG NEE~~~
I'M A BADMAN~~