28

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 


"Here,I didn't get to give your family these,"Mrs.Wu handed over a basket of fruits to Chaerin.Chaerin accepted it kindly,"You didn't have to do that.thank you,Mrs.Wu,"she smiled.

"Kris,aren't you sending her home??"Mrs.Wu called out to her son who was in his room.Chaerin was flustered,"No need to do that.I can go home by myself."

Kris yelled back,"I'm...LAZY!"At that reply,Mrs.Wu shook her head.Chaerin smiled,"Well then,I'll go home first.See you on the next lesson."

Mrs.Wu scratched her head..*Did they fight??*

~~

Just then during tuition..

"Hey,ready for your lesson?"Chaerin entered busily without knocking.Kris who was wearing his shirt was startled."Y-Yah..!Don't you knock?!"

Obviously,Chaerin's face was flushed red."It's 2PM.Did you wake up late or something??Gosh.."Kris who finished wearing his shirt started stretches,"Why yes,yes I did."

She rolled her eyes,"Whatever."

She sat down on the chair and opened up her notebook,"Let's start with Math today.Come on,sit down,"she patted the empty chair next to her.Kris who finally got his eyes off his phone sat down.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"he asked.Chaerin continued writing down notes while replying,"I have a date."*Man,this girl works fast.*"Really??"Then,he noticed her hair pin.It was the same strawberry hairpin that he gave her.He broke out into a sudden smile and then quickly covered it.He cleared his throat,"You're wearing that hairpin."

Chaerin touched her hairpin,"Mhm.It's cute,I'm thinking of wearing this to my date."At that comment,Kris frowned.*I bought that for her and she wears it on a date with another guy?Tch.*

His phone buzzed.It was a call from none other than the clingy Hyemi.He picked it up,"Hello?"

"Oppa~Why are we just texting??I wanna hear your voice too~"Hyemi said,trying to be cute but failing - to Kris.Chaerin this time frowned.*What the..?Gosh,that is so gross...Why did he even pick up?*

"Anyways oppa,let's have a date right now.I'm bored..""I can't go out.I've tuition.In fact,I don't even wanna go out."

Chaerin's phone vibrated next,she picked it up."Hello,Mr.Jang?"Kris who overheard Chaerin's call scoffed.*Oh my gosh,it's a date with a teacher.*

"Ne,Chaerin-ah,where are you?I'll pick you up,"the other line replied.Chaerin grinned from ear to ear just from hearing his voice while Kris glared at her.

"Then how about we hang out in your house??I'm not giving up just 'cause you don't wanna see me~~"Hyemi continued,persisting on Kris.The latter sighed."Mm,sure.Bring some cookies when you're coming over."

At that sentence,Chaerin glanced over at Kris.Her smile turned into a frown.She didn't know herself why,but it hurt her a lot.Chaerin immediately got back on him by saying some mushy stuff to Mr.Jang,just to make Kris turn her way.

She finally got up after hanging up the phone,"I'm going."

Kris caught up behind her,"What about tuition??"Chaerin turned with a serious face,"Since when did you care about that?"And like that,she left.

~~

"Ding dong,"the door bell rang.Chaerin who was about to leave opened the door,revealing a basket of homemade cookies and a girl holding it.She looked up,knew who it was and excused herself quietly.

Hyemi entered,wondering what was wrong with her.She met eyes with Mrs Wu and immediately faked a huge smile."Omo!You must be Kris oppa's younger sister!"She lied through her teeth.Mrs.Wu scoffed,"If anything,I'd be the older sister.Who are you again??"

Hyemi clenched her teeth while still managing to smile,"I'm Song Hyemi,Kris oppa's...girlfriend.""Girlfriend??"Mrs.Wu gasped.She observed her from head to toe."He didn't tell me anything about a girlfriend.KRIS!"She yelled once more.

Kris finally got out of his room and whined,"What is it now?!"

Mrs.Wu folded her arms,raising an eyebrow.Kris noticed Hyemi who was smiling at him widely holding the basket of cookies and back to his mom.

Kris,oblivious of the whole "girlfriend" situation,went down the stairs."Hyemi-ssi,you can go now.Thank you for dropping by,"she clenched her teeth,not facing her at all.Hyemi's eyes widened.Of course,Mrs.Wu being her "future mother-in-law",at least that's what she thought,lowered her basket and placed it on one side.

Hyemi who was about to leave,turned back once more hoping that Kris would hold her back.To her dismay,Kris didn't even glanced at her.Her smile turned into a frown and left quietly.

Meanwhile,Mrs.Wu was still glaring at her son who was rather clueless since just now.She heaved a deep sigh,"Okay,what really happened here,Kris??Did you date behind my back?What's more,that kind of girl?"

Kris rubbed the back of his head,"Huh?What are you talking about,dating?Who,her?I'd never do that!"

She put her hands on her hips,"Then why did your tutor appear upset?"

"Bang Chaerin?Why would she be upset?I'm the one in pain here,I don't even know why..!"He shot back,as if he's telling Chaerin off to his mom.

Meanwhile,at another house..

The door creaked open.A rather down Chaerin entered her house carefully.Mrs.Bang who appeared at that time as if on cue,opened the door for her.

"You're back!Did he stood you up?"She asked,almost as if she was happy that her daughter was stood up.Chaerin handed her bag over to her mom,"Well,it's kind of like that.Or maybe the fact that I was the one who stood him up."

"What??Why??"Mrs.Bang asked while exaggerating."I don't know either.Before my date actually happened,I just suddenly felt some sort of pain in my chest.I thought I wasn't feeling so well,so I stood him up to go home.I'll go and change now,"she explained,patting her mom's shoulder.

Mrs.Bang grabbed her wrist,"Hold on,something must've happened to make you feel this way.And I don't think it's sickness.Come here,sweetie."She dragged Chaerin to a nearby couch and sat down.

"Did something happen before your date?""Well,there was tuition."

"Tuition,you say?"Mrs.Bang smiled like a fool.She knew about Wu Yi Fan Kris since Chaerin had always talked about how annoying it was having him to be her student.Mrs.Bang has a weird taste,so she immediately liked his personality.

Chaerin nodded solemnly,"We got in a fight,as in,a rather emotional fight.It all started with this hair clip,"she took out her strawberry hair clip to show it to her mom.

"He gave you this for your birthday,right?""Yeah..Then,my date called me.I wasn't really sure,but Kris suddenly frowned and got a call from Song Hyemi.You know,the girl who hates my guts."

"Oh,I know.So,what happened??"

~~

Meanwhile,over at Kris' mansion.

"It was like a mental war.She was trying to get on my nerves or something."Kris bit into a piece of cookie while complaining to his mom.Mrs.Wu smiled even though it was a complaint.

"Son,did you know??You've been robbed."She tapped his lap."Did someone steal something??"

"Oh,yes.Someone did,alright.The criminal is Bang Chaerin.Item she stole,"she poked his chest area,"your heart."

~~

"So that's why.."Mrs.Wu nodded in understanding.

"I know right,this ."Chaerin pouted,leaning her head on one hand.Mrs.Bang stood up,"Then I think you really are sick.And I know what's your illness."

"Really??What??"

She pulled out a grin,"Jealousy."

"Jealousy??Psh,I've never heard of such illness.""Only those in love deny that illness.fcae it,Bang Chaerin;you're in love."

~~

Both Chaerin and Kris laid down in their bed and switched off the lights.

They thought about earlier and faced the ceiling.

*She stole my heart?*

*I'm jealous??*

"Goddammit,I must be crazy!!"Both whispered while vigorously scratching their head.

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Yeah,uhhh...Had a hard time writing this chap.

My fingers and toes curled up writing the last few parts... >.<

AND!I had to do it with both their moms,asking Luhan for advice would be damn weird since he's in China(in this fic) and...asking Song Hyemi for advice isn't the best idea,same with Mr.Jang.Song Hyemi;would be punching Chaerin anytime if she found out and Mr.Jang..is their teacher.BESIDES,he doesn't know the full story since it's HIS STUDENTS;;

OH,and I'm sick ._. /coughcough/