12

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


~~

"Hey,bro!"Kris waved to Luhan.Classes were over,but there wasn't any tuition going on that day.Kris decided to give Chaerin a break for awhile since she just got better.

 

"Hyung..!"Luhan waved back.Kris walked up to Luhan and put his hand over his shoulder friendly."Why are you here?Chaerin's still inside.Not going home with her?"Luhan put his hands in his pockets,"I can't."

"Why?"Luhan looked back and forth."They're gonna find out soon."Kris turned serious and grabbed his bagpack straps,"Isn't that good?Now you guys don't have to hide."Luhan walked further in front,"Hyung,you don't understand.If the whole student body finds out,we are both over.People will probably lose interest in me."

Kris stopped walking."But,don't you love Chaerin?""Oh I do.I really like her,but let's face it.She's gonna be in trouble if other girls' start bullying her.But mostly,I'm gonna suffer since I'm the one responsible for her.My image is important too."

Kris cleared up his throat,"Well,you do take her feelings in concern,somehow.Just,don't get angry with hr.That girl is so damn fragile,even a single scratch could hurt her."Luhan simple-mindedly minded,not knowing the consequences.He walked away first,leaving Kris walking home alone.

~~

Kris laid down on his bed,flipping through pages of his notebook.He thought back to that time.*Tch.Image,my .* Suddenly,his door creaked open slowly.Chaerin came in with a bright smile.

"I'm here~"She waved as she took a seat and took out her notebook.Kris sprung up from bed,"You're quite lively today,aren't you?""Oh,am I?Guess I feel so much better after a break."

"So,what's the topic today?"Kris asked as he took a seat as well,already putting his chin on his hand."Quiz."

Kris sprung back up again,"Q-Quiz?""Yeah,I told you to study the topics we've covered,didn't I?""Uh.."Chaerin took out a piece of paper.

"Don't worry,it's just 15 questions.I wrote the questions really nicely,so make sure you don't waste my efforts,okay?I also placed the questions according to topic and level of difficulty properly."She handed him the paper on his table.Kris blankly stared at it.

"M-Me?All?"He hesitated.chaerin nodded as Kris was in agony."I can't do this!I didn't really study..!"He finally admitted.Chaerin still wanted him to do it no matter what,so Kris finally obeyed and did his best.After marking his paper,all he got was 4/15.

Chaerin sighed,"Oh man,this isn't even the average.What are we going to do?Exams are just in 3 days."Kris lowered his head."I'll...do it again."

This time,Chaerin sprung up,"Huh?""I'll do it until I get at least a 14/15.Do you have another copy?"Kris asked with the hand motion.Chaerin blankly nodded and gave him another copy.Kris started the paper and kept asking Chaerin how many copies she had left.Lucky for him,Chaerin kept a lot of copies just in case Kris fooled around with the first few.

After paper by paper,Kris finally got 13.5/15.Chaerin picked up the paper again,"Hmm..not bad,Kris.You're much more hardworking than I thought."She complimented.Kris stretched himself and ate some of the cookies left on his table.

He stoppeed when Chaerin was packing her bags,"Wait."He munched.Chaerin turned around,"What?""Do you like Luhan or love him?"

Chaerin's face slowly went red,"W-Why do you ask?""Answer."Chaerin hesitated for a moment,but she sat down on his bed gently,"Well..maybe,I like him?"

*Huh,2 kids who're innocent about love.*"You can go now."Kris opened the door."Why?Did he say something?"

He stayed silent,pretending not to hear.Chaerin shrugged off the thought and left.Kris watched her as he leaned on the door,"Still,image my .*

The next few days,school got much more rowdier than usual.Murmurs,rumors,gossips all went around.The moment Chaerin reached school on her bike,she felt weird stares on her as she entered the hallway.

Chaerin thought something was on her face,so she touched it as she walked fast to the classroom.She didn't spot Kris.*Hmm,weird.He's late.*

She shrugged as she sat down and took out her notebook to study.She felt it again.Those weird stares on her,the feeling of being in the center,the feeling of being watched,phone-cameras everywhere.Kris soon entered,also feeling weird stares from everyone.

"What happened?"He asked.She shrugged.Soon,Kris heard a conversation a few feet away.It was similar to the conversation last time.

"Is it her?Is it her?"

"Should be."

"Ugh,I am so much better than her!Why does she even hang out with them?!"

"Sshh..!Kris might hear you!Quick,he's looking this way..!"

Kris turned back,discovering that some girls ere making disgusted faces at Chaerin while she's oblivious.He blocked their view,giving them a glare.He sat down at the empty sit in front of her as he whispered,"Be careful when you go home tonight.If not tonight,then be careful when you enter the school."

"Why?""Tch.Oblivious child.Ah,I've got a better idea."Kris clarified.

"What?"chaerin asked,still confused.

"Break up with Luhan."

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Kay,I've been updating common yet lame updates lately *^* BUT STILL,hope you guys are still reading them.I've just watched a whole lot of cartoons(and I'm 14),animes and dramas to pass time.You know why?Cause I have no social life at all.

I can't even eat what I wanna eat.Simply cause there's no food at home TT^TT.