05

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


"So you're the daughter of a bibimbap store owner?" Mrs.Wu asked as she pause her eating.Chaerin slightly nodded,"I was.Now,not anymore." 

"Oh,what happened?" Mrs.Wu asked.That woman is one curious mother."Things happened.."Chaerin bit her lips.Mrs.Wu decided not to ask anymore,seeing how solemn Chaerin got.Things soon got quiet around the dinner table.Finally,after everyone finished dinner,Chaerin went over to the kitchen with her plate,but a maid took care of it instead.

"Oh no,this is my job.Let me do it."she said,taking the plate away from her and opened the tap to wash it.*A real-life maid!!Awesome!*Kris called her out,"Yah,do you want to waste time or what?Hurry up!"

"Aissh..I'm coming,I'm coming!" Chaerin pouted as she left the kitchen and grabbed her bag and up the stairs to his room.Yes,stairs.They live on 2 floors.

Kris closed the door for privacy as soon as he let Chaerin in.chaerin put down her bag and of course,admired his room.It was nothing special,really.Just like any boy's room,plain,a big bed and slightly messy but bearable.But Chaerin had never been inside a boy's room before,so it was kind of amazing for her.Chaerin spotted a study table and took out her notes.As she turned around,she saw Kris lazing around in his bed,already reading comics.

Chaerin got up and folded her notebook such that it looked like a diploma and hit him on the head."If you want to study,try getting off your bed first."

"I didn't want to study,"Kris clarified."Huh?""I just need someone to do all my work for me until I graduate.Then I'll be free." *Bastard.* Chaerin sat back down and read from her notes,"You think this is a joke?I'm trying to get paid,here!Come on,I can't bear seeing your sleepy face in class!It's so annoying when you snore!"

Chaerin dragged Kris out of bed the whole night.If he still wouldn't move from bed,she would be forced to read out her notes to Kris,whether he listened or not.Finally,it reached 9:45PM.Just 15 more minutes till Chaerin can go home.

Still,Kris wouldn't cooperate with her."..and Shakespeare said,'He will give the devil his due'.What does this me-" she turned and saw Kris already sleeping with his comic book covering his face.*Son of a..* Chaerin got up and left abruptly.

When she was outside,she met with Mr.Wu.Chaerin bowed politely,"I'll be going now." she said and left,not forgetting to close the door & went home.

When Kris awoke,he noticed that Chaerin was already gone.He got up and checked every room,in case Chaerin went to the toilet or something.She wasn't there.He went back to his room and spotted a yellow sticky note hanging on his table.He read the contents.

It read : 

It's 9:45PM.Awake yet?You're not even listening.I'm leaving.Oh,and I won't come back until you learn how to at least stay awake in class & pay attention.Bastard.

~~

Kris blew his hair with his mouth."Wow.It's not even one lesson yet.She gave up so fast."

The next day,Chaerin didn't feel like going to school at all.She wanted to stay home,forget about what happened yesterday.She knows she couldn't do that unless she got a real illness,so she lazily got up.

Silently,she rode her bike to school,daydreaming and staring blankly on the road.Surprised she wasn't dead yet.

She blankly took out her books and blankly studied.*How am I gonna face him like this?* Soon,Kris entered,followed by Luhan.She knew they were coming judging from the screams.

Luhan spotted Chaerin.*She's like that again.*Luhan nudged Kris' elbow,signaling him what happened.Kris pretended not to know,and shrugged.

Chaerin didn't even care whether Luhan was there or not.She just didn't want to talk to Kris.Kris pretended to cough,grabbing her attention but Chaerin kept on reading her book and abruptly flipping the pages.

Luhan coughed,"Looks like the lesson yesterday went well."He said sarcastically.With a smile,he left,knowing Kris was gonna be talking to Chaerin anyways.

The day went like this,even during lunch break.After Chaerin ate her usual chocolate bun and Kris walked down from the stairs,Chaerin paced herself as she went out of the dark corner and bought herself milk or something.Anytihng to get away from Kris.

Back in class,she'd think that Kris learnt his lesson and paid attention in class,but he still didn't.He acted as if he didn't see the note yesterday and took naps in class until the end of school.No one bothered to wake him up,even Chaerin.She packed her bags and went off without Kris,knowing she wasn't tutoring him that day.

Luhan instead woke Kris up.Kris realized school was over and it was already and the sun started setting.*Oh..* He stared at Chaerin's table."This brat really went home??" Luhan teased,"Oh,you made her mad,Wu Yi Fan."

Will these 2 students eventually grow apart like this?

 

author's note :

Harro ^^ Okay,so maybe the chapter doesn't really relate that much to the song,but you gotta admit,it's the story of a girl being and at her boyfriend..Close enough O v O 2nd update in a day!!Let's aim for another one!Hehe ~ ♥♥