31

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

[from now onwards,i'll be writing in 1st person :)]


"So Mr.Jang came to your rescue?"Kai questioned,munching on his bowl of rice.I nodded solemnly.I still couldn't believe I was this close to touching Kris' lips.What the hell was I thinking??

Suzy paused,"You know,you and Mr.Jang seem to encounter a lot these days.Ooh,do I see a student-teacher couple around here??"She teased.I raised my eyebrow at her.Then again,I did stand up my own teacher on a date.I decided to stay quiet and continued eating.

"Mr.Jang's not that old though.I mean,we are seniors now.It's gonna be a few years until we get a degree.I think you guys make a cute couple,"Kai continued teasing.Just then,I heard a thud.I turned to Kris and wondered.Damn,that guy needs to learn some table ettiquettes.And he left just like that??Psh,no manners at ALL.

But seriously,what's wrong with him?

After lunchtime was finally pool time!! NOT.

The moment I changed into my much more exposed clothing and went out,my hopes just plain crashed.

The pool was just as dirty as the building.Stains were found on the poolside,the water was in an unhealthy colour,rubbish were thrown in the pool.Tell me again why I decided to go to this trip?

"How do people expect us to have fun?We can't even step outside!"Suzy complained.Kai who came from behind her pet her head playfully,"Come on,can't be that bad."

"I came to this place to have fun and so far,my smile hasn't even been real since the last 3 hours we got here."Suzy pouted cutely,staring at the pool side.

While Kai and Suzy were chatting with each other,I decided to take a stroll around the nearby trees.I tried to take my mind off about everything that had happened ever since I met Kris and just smell the air.Not good smelling air,but air.As if on cue,Kris came out on cue.He made contact with me and slightly smiled.I felt my heartbeat race.

This whole trip must be a dream.I avoided Kris since morning and suddenly we got stuck in an elevator,our faces inches away from kissing.What the hell has he got up on his mind,I wonder???Wait,forget him.Why the hell was I doing waiting for him?

I felt my face warm up.I turned away and walked;or rather paced,to the other side of the pool.Everyone else was either in their rooms or enjoying the ONLY thing that was working - jacuzzi.I could've gone inside,but I don't wanna get stared at by people I don't know.Besides,it was full.Instead,I went to a shade to rest.

It was not long after evening came and it was finally dinner time.All of us headed down to the dining room and lucky or unlucky enough,my seat was just right in front of Kris while the latter was facing me.Both of us lowered down our heads,not saying a word while eating so peacefully.Suddenly,an announcement was made.

"Hey seniors!So,since we all know how boring your first day was.."A teacher started.Boring,my .

"We'll be holding a small party tomorrow night.So,we'll need some entertainers and actors.Preferably,actresses.With long hair."He smirked.Something tells me that this is NOT gonna be the best trip ever.

He placed a clipboard with a paper down on the table,"Anyone who wants to join can sign up here.For my lovely actresses,I'll just pick randomly.But not now."

In the room..

"Why didn't you sign up?"Suzy questioned while applying a facial mask.Damn,that girl looks hell a scary now.I opened up my book,"Why should I?"

"You look like those types with nice voices."Suzy turned.I scoffed.I've heard this girl sing.Well,I think it was her.She has one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard."Maybe you should sign up instead.You sing well."I complimented.

"Awww,"I heard Suzy say."Then again,I did win an award when I was 10.Maybe I should."She smiled.

"Knock knock~"A manly voice cooed,knocking the door.Suzy,with her interesting..facial mask,went to the door and asked for the password."Sunflower.."The man gritted his teeth.

"Oh hey,what are you doing here so late?You know boys' aren't allowed to be at the girls' after 8."Suzy fixed her facial mask as she talked to Kai.I didn't know why I did it,but I immediately went into the deeper side of the room so he wouldn't see me.Kris or not,guys- or rather,people,still scare me.

Kai rested his elbow on the door casually,"Oh,I am sooo scared,"he said sarcastically,"..And,you were a girl?"He teased.Suzy punched his guts,hard.Ouch,that's gotta hurt.

"Lemme come in!"Kai tried barging,but Suzy stopped him."May I remind you that a certain Kris'-girl is inside the room right now?Get out of my room,loser."Suzy warned while whispering,quite loudly to my ears.Oh,i was so ready to punch that girl.Who does she think she is,calling me Kris' girl??Eww,just the thought of it makes me vomit...I think.

"Psh,fine.Meanie,"Kai pouted,walking away.Now that I think about it,they look so close to each other.Maybe too close.After he left,I sneaked up behind her,asking her a question.

"So,"I startled her,"how long has it been with Kai?"
"What do you mean?"Her eyes widened,walking back to the bathroom.I waited outside.
"Your relationship.With Kai.Has it been 3 months?"

"Oh,shut up girl!I am NOT dating..."she paused,"Kai.If anything,I'd rather date my own dog."

"Then how do you and Kai seem so close to each other??"I asked."...."Suzy stayed silent.I figured she was annoyed at me asking so much questions,and so I headed for my bed and slept.

The next day,I bumped into Kris who was waiting with Kai outside our room.Seriously,it's like 2 stalkers around here.

"Hey Chaerin!"Kai lightly used his fist to punch me in the shoulders as a greeting.I took a step back,touching my shoulder after.Kris nudged Kai's elbow,"Careful.She doesn't like getting anywhere near friend zone."

I talked with my eyes.

Then why was my lips so close to you,jerk?

Suzy came out from our room,"Oh mornin' guys!Let's go!"

Just as we entered the dining room,my eyes were fixated on a certain clipboard.

 

"Morning,seniors!Okay,after we are finished with our breakfast,class 3/1 please line up on the left side of the room,while 3/2 on the right.We'll play some games to bond you together,"A femlae teacher announced.

"..But before that,our party tonight.I'll announce our last-minute participants.Since there are many here,I'll just pick randomly.Firstly,for the performers:Choi Sooyoung from 3/1,Lee Minyoung from 3/1,Noh Jihoon from 3/1,Bae Sooji from 3/2,Kim Jong In from 3/2,Lee Hayi from 3/2 and lastly Oh Sehun from 3/2.Performers,please see Mrs.Lee at 4PM sharp."

Both Suzy and Kai high-fived each other."You sing,dude?"Kris asked,finishing up his soup.He shook his head,"Nah.I'm dancing tonight.Imma get all the girls' drool over me instead of you."He said cockily.I broke out into a small chuckle.Kris being beaten to a pulp by Kai?I'd like to see that.

"And for the actresses:Im Yoona from 3/1,Kim Hyuna from 3/1 and Bang Chaerin from 3/2.Girls,please meet Mr.Jang 6PM sharp.And that's about it.Oh,seniors,remember to bring along some snacks."

Suzy asked,"You joined as an actress??Are you sure you can handle it?"I nodded.

"Well,whatever it is,I'm sure you can do it.Fighting!"Kai posed with both fists high up.

Kris was the ONLY one who didn't cheer me on.Should I be happy with that or not?My heart was burning,expecting something from him.

He looked up,and only gave me a thumbs up.

What is this,Facebook?!

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ LOOOONG chap,yet I updated so late X"D. SORRY peeps,I have a life too.Exams don't just give you grades,you know.It tortures people.HAHA.No,I'm serious.
Besides,I could've updated yesterday,but I went out with my fwens i also heard this song at one particular shop,but unfortunately I,an ELF,failed to recognise this beautiful voice ._. AND,I'm too tired so zzzzzzz.