10

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 


"..And uh,this.."Chaerin scratched her head with her pen.*Strange..*She thought to herself.Chaerin & Kris were having yet another tuition lesson without breaks,but Chaerin kept hesitating at some questions.

"Yeah,so..?"Kris raised his eyebrows,waiting for her.Chaerin scratched her head again,"Uh..wait..""come on,come on.Time is ticking,Miss Bang."Kris teased,pointing out his watch."Uh..Let's do English instead,"Chaerin hastily flipped her notebook to the English section."You know I can totally beat you in English,remember?I'm the ace of English in class 2 years ago!"Kris boasted,stretching out to read his comic book.

Chaerin was still stuck.Her mind suddenly went blank,she didn't know a bunch of answers and her face kept getting red.Kris placed his hand on Chaerin's forehead,"Hmm..You're sick,no doubt."Chaerin slapped his hand away,"I am not!I don't feel dizzy at all."

"Don't worry,it's just a minor sickness,no biggy.I think it's one of those mid-year exam fevers."He stated."What the heck are those?""Oh,it usually only happens to nerds & wallflowers.Because they study too hard during mid-year exams,they either faint or get a fever.We made it up 2 years ago." He explained.

"Hmm.."Chaerin paused,touching her own forehead and chin.She even looked in he mirror to see if her face really was red.It was tomato red."It;s just a small fever,lasts for..only a day.Come on,now I sound like I'm the one tutoring you."Kris reassured her once again.

Chaerin's phone rang,"Yeoboseyo?Luhan?" Kris perked up at the word Luhan."Oh,Chaerin-ah.Tutoring?"The other line asked.Chaerin nodded,"Mhm.We're finishing soon though.""Great!So uh..date.Today..?"Luhan hesitated.

Kris interrupted,"No."Luhan was flustered,"Oh gosh,that scared me!Why not,buddy?"

"Because we're studying,you should too.You don't wanna retain like me,do you?"Kris scolded."Woah,since when did you ever cared about graduating??I thought you wanted to get a tutor so you could party all night at clubs?"Luhan asked,sounding much more demanding than Kris.

"Yeah,then I found out kids are scary these days,If I don't graduate by 28 years old,who knows I'll be dating someone possibly 10 years younger than me??"Kris explained.On the other line,Luhan's sigh could be heard."I've never gone out on a date with her before,please??Just this once."He pleaded.

He even had to go to the extent of acting cute,which Kris hates so much,especially on Luhan."Fine,"Kris groaned,"But be back before 4PM alright?""Yes,sir!"

Kris looked at Chaerin,"He wants you." He passed the phone to her.Chaerin rolled her eyes as she took the phone and chatted with Luhan.They were both probably shy,seeing how it took them almost 15 minutes to finally go out.

"Well,I'm going first.Sorry,Kris!"She waved as she grabbed her bag and took her notebook.Kris was finally left alone and of course,he had to lie down on bed first.

Meanwhile,on the date with Luhan.Like any other couple,they watched a movie.BUT,only a movie.Because the movie they watched was 2 hours long,Chaerin had to go back to Kris.Also,throughout the whole date,Luhan had no idea that Chaerin was sick for even a second.

Luhan waved goodbye as Chaerin hesitantly went back in.She wanted to hang out with Luhan more,but tutoring comes first before anything.She went in regretfully,only to meet with Kris waiting at the living room, a lollipop.

"Oh,you're back."Kris got up."Unfortunately.."She mumbled.She went up to Kris' room and took out her notebook.

Kris was one step behind her,"You wanna study straightaway?"He asked,sitting down on his wheeled-chair and slid to the table.Chaerin silently nodded."O-Okay.."Kris responded.So,the lesson went as per normal.Although Chaerin kept hesitating and skipping questions,Kris didn't mind at all.He payed some attention,but mostly to how she behaved that day.

The next day,Chaerin wouldn't get up for school.Her parents tried everything to wake her up.Even Luhan,whom her parents knew about after Chaerin told them,wouldn't pick up.Kris went to school,oblivious about Chaerin's state.

As he entered the classroom,Chaerin was nowhere to be found,not like anyone cares.*Aigoo,she's gonna be late.*He sat down at Chaerin's sit and looked out the window to stare off.

*Hmm...is it really this fun to look out the window everyday though?Aish,molla.Let's sleep.*He thought.So,he slept throughout the whole first 3 periods.But,he really wasn't sleeping.

He was wondering if Chaerin was ever coming or not,but she still didn't show up.Kris couldn't help but sleep,because he'd only wake up if Chaerin was there to push him out of the way.Even during lunch break,he wouldn't be at the rooftop or the staircase,but at class.

Luhan went over to him,"Hey,have you heard of Chaerin lately?"he whispered."Why are you whispering?"Kris asked,still in his sleeping position."And why are you not worrying?"He shot back.

Kris sat back up,"She's just a tutor.." "AND your seatmate.Is something wrong with her?"Luhan worriedly asked.*Sheesh.You're her boyfriend and you don't know?*

Kris started to feel something in his stomach.Itwas the butterflies.He was nervous.He felt nervous and worried about Chaerin.He continuously kept checking his phone to see if he received any text or call from her,but it was just a blank screen with icons.

Soon the dreaded classes ended.Luhan worriedly went over to Kris' classroom to ask him about Chaerin,but Kris already left.*Oh?Where'd he go?*He thought.

Little did he know,Kris already rushed back home.He didn't save Chaerin's number,so he was definitely in trouble.The 2 boys tried so hard to try to be in contact with her,but Chaerin never gave them her address.Kris went inside his room,ignoring his maid and butler who greeted him home.He took out the notebook which was left on the table.

~~

One day,during the usual tuition lesson..

Kris flipped through the pages of his notebook to check out how hard Chaerin had worked to complete it.*Hmm..not bad.*

"Oh?"Kris perked up."What?"Chaerin asked,focused on her work."010-xxx-xxx?""Oh,that's my number.I just got a new phone,guess I was trying so hard to remember my number that I put it on your notebook."Chaerin explained,eyes still fixed on her work.

*Psh.She could've just told me she wanted to give her number..*

~~

In no time,Kris punched in her number and called her."Yeoboseyo..?"Chaerin coughed."C-Chaerin?"

"..Mhmm.."Chaerin muttered."..Where are you..?"

"Oh,hold on.I got another call.."Chaerin switched and greeted again.This time,Luhan was on the other line,"Luhan..?Sorry,I'm talking to Kris now.Can you hold on?"Luhan didn't even had thechance to answer.Chaerin immediately switched back to Kris,"Sorry 'bou-"

"Your house address.Now."

"Eh?""Where's your house?"He repeated.

"From your house,just walk straight until you see the family mart.Then,turn right and you'll see a closed down bibimbap shop.Just walk ahead and you'll see my house.It's in red."Chaerin slowly explained as she tried holding back her yawns and coughs.

"Got it."

 

author's note:

Harro ^^  Kay,quite a lame chapter,I know ._. I'm sowwie but this story is about Kris and Chaerin,not Luhan and Chaerin -3- << my daily face.

Oh,and my poster ish out!!Laike it?? ^^ AND,isn't the song awesome?!Kinda relates to the song,finally TTUTT