20

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 


Chaerin went to her room and switched on her iPod.She scrolled down songs which were upbeat and cheerful.She went for the slower songs,perfect for a romantic dance.She finally switched on IU's Secret and,using a broom,she danced with it as if it was her partner.

Suddenly,as she was getting immersed in the song,her phone rang.Thinking it was Kris,she picked it up angrily,"Kris,I'm in the middle of something here.If you're bored,hang out with Jessica in a club or something!"

"Oi,brat."Chaerin's eyes widened.That was definitely not the sound of a guy.It was a girl's voice.A rather rude girl,to be exact.*Wait,what the..??*"W-Who is this..?"She hesitated.The other line scoffed,"I'm Kris' future wife."

Chaerin bursted out in laughter."Hahaha!!Yeah,and I'm Kris' daughter,"she paused a while after laughing so hard,"but seriously,who are you?"She could hear the other line sighing deeply and slightly cursing,"Oi,listen,a'ight brat?"*What the hell is with her accent..??* "Bang Chaerin,out.Me,in.Don't you dare steal him away from me.I've got my eye on you."And just like that,the other line hung up first.Chaerin was left speechless.She looked at her phone blankly,"Steal who away??And that accent is..American??Why is an American talking to me?Why does she have my number?And most importantly,why do I even care?"She scoffed looking at her phone and threw it on her bed.

She heard a knock."Sweetie,dinner's ready!"Mrs.Bang called her out.Chaerin headed for dinner.

Meanwhile,on another note..

Kris strummed his guitar lazily while seating on his wheeled-chair.He mumbled a few words."Hello..to myself,hello to myself..."He was mumbling the lyrics that he had memorised while in Chaerin's house.

"Seriously,if that girl wanted to become a songwriter,might as well come up with some notes first.."he grumbled.He also heard his phone vibrate.It was a call.He,also thinking that it was Chaerin,picked it up,"Yah,if you wanna come up with songs,don't yo u think you have to write the notes down first??"

"Kris Oppa!"The other line greeted cheerfully.Kris dragged the phone away from him first because the sound of that greeting was too loud."Chaerin?You never call me oppa."He responded,still clueless.The other line her lips,"Oppa,this isn't Chaerin,or whoever that girl is.I'm Song Hyemi."

But Kris was still clueless,"..Who?" "Oppa,you might not know me,but I'm a schoolmate of yours.I'm from America and I take Chinese classes.* " She introduced herself in English.Kris silently listened,without a word.She continued,"I just transferred here and I'm the principal's daughter.I was sent back to Korea because my Appa told me that my grades have dropped in America and he told me to get a tutor,at least until I pass a test."

Kris rolled his eyes,"Excuse me,little girl.Firstly,it's bad manners to call someone when they don't know you,especially if you're the principal's daughter or whatnot.Anyway,I'm not a tutor so,bye."He hung up.

Song Hyemi frowned as she stomped the ground."But I need a tutor..a hot one.."

The next day,Kris & Chaerin were called back to school for remedials.Chaerin who rode a bike bumped into Kris on the way."Oh,"she took out her chocolate bun,"You were called back as well??""What do you mean,as well?I thought you said you said you did well for other subjects??" Kris responded.

"I told you,I flunked History and Math.History's no biggie since I can pass that most of the time,but Math..."She lowered her head.Chaerin pedaled slowly,"I'm going first,see ya!"She waved.

Kris pouted.*Aigoo,that girl never knows good hospitality..*As he was heading in,he heard a honk.He turned,facing a black limousine slowing down.He peeked inside the car,even the driver was well-dressed.As the door opened,a pair of white heels came out first.The first thing that the girl did was offer a handshake as soon as she got off.

She had a cute face but a rather proportionate bodyline.She seemed like a hyper and cheerful person that everybody would vote for homecoming queen.Kris firstly ignored her handshake.He was surprised that such a young girl owned a limousine.

"Annyeong,I'm Song Hyemi!The one that you talked with on the phone yesterday."she greeted,bowing respecfully.Kris was rather confused."Oh,yeah.You said you're the principal's daughter.Well,uh,nice to meet you.Nice limousine."He simply complimented and walked away,putting his hands in his pockets.

Hyemi caught up to him slowly with her heels,"Yeah,I'm Mr.Song's daughter.I was sent here because my grades were bad in Amer-"

"-You told me that already.And sorry,but,I've gotta get to class.Chaerin and the teacher will be kiling me if I don't go anytime now."Kris ran slightly faster to get away from talking with Hyemi.Hyemi yelled from afar,"Or you can skip class..!"

He turned around,"Why would I do that?Do you want to see me shredded to pieces when that brat finds out?"Hyemi put her both hands in the back,"Then,maybe you can just be slightly late?I'm the one who partially owns this school.The teacher can't do anything about that,right?"She provoked while smiling innocently.

Kris thought about it,"Yeah..you're right..You're practically the authority of this school.What time is it?"Hyemi checked her watch,"It's 7:57AM."

Kris brightly smiled."Okay,let's do this later!I'll go grab Chaerin out before it's too late.She doesn't really wanna study right now either."

"Y-You can't!Even though I wish I could bring her out,I can't.I-I'm only limited to 1 person."Hyemi stuttered,carefully stating her words.But Kris immediately believed anyway.He went to the vending machine and bought her a soda as well as his.

"So,"he popped his soda,"I'm pretty sure that that is not our dress code."Hyemi looked at her outfit,"I'm here because Daddy says that I have to buy a new uniform.Besides,I'm in 1st year and I wanna know more about the school."She clearly explained.

Kris stopped drinking his soda,"Knowing our school is simple.It's just as boring as a book.By the way,you're quite fluent for an American."

"I studied for a year and a half.I could've gotten away for 2 years if Daddy hadn't caught me partying."She pouted,fiddling with her soda can.

*This girl is just like me.*Kris thought.

"Rrriing~~!!"The school bell finally rang."It's time for class.Well,fun talking to you.Gotta jet."He waved goodbye in English.

~~

"Sorry I'm late~"he cooed.Mr.Jang hit his stick on the board,"And do you have a reason for that?"

Kris smiled,"I met the principal's daughter."