21

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

(kkay,someone told me this song relates to the book Youngjae was reading and One-Shot where he died..Things just got creepier B|)


Kris walked like a boss to his sat.He glanced over Chaerin who stared out the window.As Mr.Jang took attendance of the respective students,Kris took this chance to ask her."Aren't you gonna ask??"

Chaerin faced him,"You said you met the principal's daughter.Isn't that reason enough?"

Kris pouted.*Guess I made a fuss about nothing.*

After remedial was over,Chaerin headed straight home.She spotted Kris standing by the vending machine,waiting for someone.She thought of apologising to him for earlier for being so curt .She walked towards him in light footsteps and patted his shoulder.

She started by scratching her head lightly,"Sorry about earlier.""'Bout what?"He asked,tilting his head.

"For being so curt just now in class.And,I wasn't really mad at you..!I just,have no idea why I suddenly acted so firm."She lowered her head.Kris chuckled,"Hey brat,you take things too seriously."He playfully hit her head.Chaerin rubbed her head and pouted cutely.Everything was going like it was,and Chaerin wanted to walk away,thinking that she was going home with Kris.

She stopped when she noticed a rather tall,slim and pretty girl headed for her and Kris' way.Chaerin immediately made way for her politely,stopping her smile.

Kris waved to her,"Oh Hyemi,you're still here?"Hyemi waved back,"Yeah.I wanted to talk to you."Even though she was waving happily,it seemed as if she ignored Chaerin who was leaning on the vending machine.Kris cleared it up for her,"Oh,firstly.That's Bang Chaerin.Come on,don't ignore her."He tapped her elbow,dragging her towards him.

"She was the one I was talking about last night.Sorry 'bout that."He apologised.Hyemi giggled,"Annyeonghaseyo,sunbae-nim!I heard you were Luhan Oppa's ex girlfriend!Nice to meet you,Song Hyemi imnida~" She bowed.

Chaerin looked over at Kris.He signalled her with his eyes,asking her to greet Hyemi back.Hyemi bowed awkwardly,"Annyeonghaseyo,Bang Chaerin imnida."

Hyemi eyed her,head to toe.She faked a smile,"I don't really know what Luhan Oppa saw in you,but I'm glad you guys broke up.Truthfully,you're not his type."She criticized kindly,yet it still hurts.Luckily,Chaerin already got over him.

"So,what did you wanna talk about??"Kris asked,dragging her away from the Luhan talk.Hyemi faced Kris with a brighter expression,"I want you to tutor me!"Kris glanced over Chaerin,"Sorry,but I already have a tutor,and she's kind of in need of my help too so.."he bit his lips,trying to tell Hyemi that he was booked.

Hyemi frowned,"Aww..But I really need a tutor.."Chaerin slowly raised her hand,looking hesitant."I-I can tutor you."

But still,Hyemi insisted on Kris,"I want Kris to tutor me!I want someone who can speak Chinese to tutor me..!"

"I thought you said you were full Korean."Kris blinked.Hyemi immediately ignored and continued,"I studied in America and the only thing I passed during my time there was my languages.Besides,I'm a Chinese.Of course I would want someone Chinese to tutor me!So,please??"she pleaded,holding Kris' hand tightly.

Chaerin shrugged,giving him the "she-asked-for-you" face.Kris sighed,looking at the sparkling eyes of Hyemi,he just cannot say no.

But,in the end..

Kris slowly grabbed Hyemi's arm,pulling it away."Nope,I just can't.Wu Yi Fan Kris does not roll that way.It's either Chaerin or you find yourself another tutor."

He did.He said no to the principal's daughter.Hyemi still persisted,"B-But she's not Chinese!""You'll survive.You're a student in Korea now,shouldn't be that hard.Even if you speak English,I'm pretty sure she can understand.Come on,Chaerin,what do you say?"He nudged Chaerin's elbow who was daydreaming.

Chaerin scratched her head,"I-I'll do it."She shyly took out her hand,asking for a handshake.Hyemi clenched her teeth secretly,glaring at Chaerin.She thought to herself.*Aiisshh...But if I don't do this,I might never see him again..*

Hyemi took a deep sigh as she shook hands with Chaerin,making a deal.

So,in the end,she was invited over to Kris' house because it was bigger with Chaerin.The latter went to the bathroom for a while.Now,it was just the 2 of them.

Hyemi walked leisurely as if she knew the place that well."Let's head up to my room,Hyemi."Kris called her over,already at the stairs.Hyemi's eyes sparkled,"Omo..!So bold..!"She murmured,carefully going up the stairs.

Like a gentleman,Kris opened the door for Hyemi.Hyemi headed in,amazed at how neat and soon to be messy his bed was.Kris,clueless,closed the door shut.Hyemi stood up,her bag on the floor.

"Why did you close the door?"She smiled cunningly,secretly turning away to on of the top buttons to reveal slightly of her cleavage."Privacy of course.We don't want my butlers,maids and parent's to disturb us." he explained,lying down on his bed leisurely.

*Let's see..that brat is gone,and it's only the 2 of us in his room..AND,he closed the door shut..I'm no longer a !!*She squealed silently.

She slowly went over to Kris' direction.Just her luck,a piece of unused paper was lying on the floor.She started her tactic.

Hyemi pretended to not see the paper and purposely slipped on the paper,falling right on top of Kris.Their eyes soon met.Without Kris knowing,she closed her eyes and slightly puckered her lips.

Kris was in so much trouble now.He had no idea that Hyemi was actually thinking of this.Before he could back away,Hyemi was already leaning in closer to him.

"Click!"The door opened.Chaerin slowly went in.She saw the position.She saw the face.She saw the clothes.Chaerin finally yelled,making sure to not let the others hear,"What the heck are you guys doing?!!!"She quickly pulled out Hyemi from Kris.

Hyemi was shocked.She didn't think that someone would interrupt them.Before she could let out her anger,A pair of arms surrounded her.

Chaerin protected Hyemi,facing the clueless Kris."What the heck are you doing to your junior?!You might be someone who can drink beer already,but she's still a minor!You can't do that or..I-I'll report you for ual harassment..!"

The whole room sunken.Chaerin came to a conclusion that Kris was the bad guy and yelled at him.Kris didn't even bother to fight.He explained,"She could've simply misunderstood the situation.Anyway,I'm not a bad guy,I can guarantee you.Stop yelling now,start the lesson."

Oblivious of the whole situation,Chaerin obeyed and proceeded tutoring.