19

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


As Kris was cleaning up the room,he found a book placed on the floor.It was Chaerin's notebook.He knelt down and picked it up and immediately looked in the contents.

To Kris,it might just be a normal notebook,but to Chaerin,it was both a notebook and a song-writing book.Kris flipped over the last few pages of the notebook where he found red ink on the top right-hand corner of the notebook.

It read:

Hello to myself,hello to myself
울지 말라고 날 위로해줄래
Hello to myself,hello to myself
할 수 있다고 너 말해줄래
Hello hello 울지마 Hello hello 일어나

~~

*The heck is this?*He thought,flipping even to the back pages to see if there were anymore written,but nothing.That was all of the related notes.

Suddenly,he heard a knock.Chaerin grabbed the handle and opened it."What are you doing?Food's ready."She gestured to the dining table.Kris swiftly placed the notebook behind his back,"Oh,okay,I'm coming."

Kris' jaws dropped.The dining table smelled of delicious chinese food.In front of his eyes were jajangmyeon and ulmyeon,the only 2 favourite Korean-Chinese dishes of Kris'.He immediately sat down and grabbed his chopsticks like a child.

Chaerin placed her apron on the hanger,"I felt like having Chinese today.Take whatever you want."She sat down in a jiffy,grabbing her chopsticks as well.

Kris had a hard time choosing which dish he should eat,but finally he made his decision and chose to eat jajangmyeon.He warned while he mixed the sauce around with the noodles,"This better taste good."

Chaerin grabbed her ulmyeon close to her,already grabbing a bite.Kris was hesitant;he kept staring at the well-mixed noodles in front of him.Chaerin assured him while munching,"Aissh..Just eat it."

Obeying her words,Kris finally took a bite of his jajangmyeon.While munching,he his lips."Oh~You do have some skills."He complimented.Chaerin slightly smiled.

But as he was eating,he kept staring at Chaerin's ulmyeon.*Man,I wanna eat that too..Oops.*He checked his mouth.*Got some sauce..* He grabbed the tissue and wiped his mouth with it roughly,but his drool can't stay in his mouth.Chaerin finally felt this uncomfortable stare and looked up.

"If you wanna eat some of mine,might as well say it already.Aigoo,even your drool is noticeable."She tsk-ed.

Kris wiped his drool with the same tissue again.He lifted up his chopsticks quickly just to eat some of Chaerin's noodles.He slurped up the noodle quickly as well as to not let the heat get to him.His eyes sparkled.*This one's good too.*"Oh~Happy tongue~" he joked around.

"It's yummy,right?It's kind of my first time making jajangmyeon though.. Can I taste it?"She asked,chopsticks already at Kris' bowl.Kris nodded,too busy munching the warm noodles.Chaerin gleefully grabbed some of his noodles as well and her lips."Oh??This really is good!Of course,my skills are a pro's level~"She giggled.

Little did she know,some of the black bean sauce was on the corner of her lips.Kris noticed this and passed over his used tissue."That might be true,but your clumsiness skills are also at a pro's level.Here,wipe your mouth."Chaerin soon noticed and wiped .

*Wait..*He was suddenly deep in thought.Chaerin frowned,"How can you say that?You're the one who was bouncing around like a child when you found out I cooked these dishes.You should thank me for being a good host,you know."

"I get it,I get it.Thank you,Miss. Good Host."Kris insincerely mentioned.Soon,their plates were both empty,leaving only a few prawn shells and vegetables that the picky Kris didn't like.Chaerin took care of the dishes while Kris was still figuring out what the lyrics were all about.

Perhaps it was because of too much thinking,that Kris' eyes were slowly closing.He didn't realise that Chaerin was already beside him napping while her head was slowly dropping off the couch.Kris leaned in closer to her unintentionally.He felt like he was falling,so he woke up.Then he finally saw Chaerin who was already below 90 degrees to the side.

Kris carefully and quietly placed his hand on the other side of Chaerin's head,pushing her back up again.Not lean onto him,but just back up.He noticed that a piece of hair was caught in .

He chuckled.*I was right.Clumsiness is a pro's level.*He slowly leaned in closer to take out a piece of hair.After he did it,he planned to go back to sleep.*How are her eyes so big?* He wondered.

That was at least until he heard Chaerin murmur something.

"..lonely....."she changed her sleeping position.Kris wondered."She feels lonely?"

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ YESHH,it's been a long time right?LOL,not really ._.

And yes,school just re-opened so I won't be updating as much chaps... _|_

BUT!!I've actually already finished 4 chaps while I was on hiatus(?) so it will be a continuous week of reading ouo AND,I'm too lazy to do A/N's on the next few chaps cause..I just wanna take a nap right now. O^O