27

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 


Kris' POV–♦

"What do you want?"I emphasized on the word 'you'.Seriously,I thought she disappeared from this world of mine aleready.It's annoying having someone shallow kissing you on a dance night.

She looked at me with pleading eyes.Yeah,keep opening them wide,.She was in my way,there's no reason to not hate her."Oppa,have you thought about it?"

I rolled my eyes.Girl,I don't like guessing games.But,judging from the fact that she's trying so hard to act cute,I guess I knew what she meant.She was talking about that kiss at that night and her being my burden.I sighed."I'm going."

Just as I was about to leave,I noticed that brat walking in this direction.I almost forgot,this was her hideout.I had no idea why,but I just wanted to get out of there fast so she won't misunderstand.Hyemi grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face her.

She pleaded with her eyes,"If you're not giving me an answer,I'll ask with my lips again."

And that,was how I regretted being alive.

Chaerin's POV 

Am I stupid or stupid?I just saw them kiss,what's the big deal about it?I've seen- peeked at it once,so why did I walk away??

I know one reason.It was my birthday.You don't kiss while the birthday girl is gonna eat at her hideout.But then again,it felt as if there was something else bugging me.Whatever that other reason was,that day was the worst birthday ever.

I shrugged and ate behind the bushes instead.I looked up the sky and tried to enjoy the breeze,but my birthday pasts kept rewinding in my head.

For my 15th birthday,I was pranked and a pie was thrown into my face out of criticism,for being angry.For my 16th birthday,my grandma passed away and we had to spend my day at the hospital.For my 17th birthday,we had to visit my uncle who was jailed for stealing so we spent my day at the police station.

And here I thought that finally,my 18th birthday,I would get a decent birthday party or at least a cake.I've never had one in a long time.

"Rrriiing~!!"The school bell rang.I left a deep sigh and threw my wrapper away as I got back to class for the next period,Home Economics.

Narrator's POV

"..And your partner will be the person next to you.Okay,let's head off to the food lab."The teacher announced.Chaerin soullessly grabbed her book and went past Kris.The latter figured that something felt wrong and hid something in his pocket before heading out.

After reaching the food lab,everyone put on their aprons and hair nets."Today's recipe will be choco-berry cake.You can make it in any way you'd like,just make sure it's related.You can start baking."

Kris who went through baking for at least 4 years already grabbed the ingredients while Chaerin prepared the mixing bowls.She grabbed the bowl of fresh strawberries in front of her and ate one.*It's supposed to be sweet,but instead it kinda feels..bitter.Whatever,since Kris has done this before,I'll just follow him.*

Kris came back with the ingredients.He passed over the items to Chaerin,"Here.Bake it."Chaerin's eyes widened.She faced Kris,giving the blank face.

He sighed.He took over and started the basic adding of flour,eggs,butter and stuff."Let me mix it."Chaerin then took over.Just as they thought they were going smoothly,Hyemi passed by the food lab.She noticed her beloved and Chaerin baking together.

Hyemi,trying to be an attention-seeker,waved and yelled loudly,"Kris Oppa~!!"At that,the 2 froze.Kris pretended to ignore but Chaerin had a hard time doing it as well.As she used the mixer,her mind went out of focus.She mixed it too much,resulting in a mess.Hyemi,who succeeded in her distraction,left with a snicker.

In the end,while everyone else did a good job with their own cakes,Chaerin's cake was the only one which tasted rather bitter.

The teacher frowned,"Ms.Bang!How could you do this wrongly?!I distinctively remember teaching you how to make normal cakes.Did you not pay attention??"She scolded,only aiming at Chaerin.

She lowered her head,"I'm so sorry,Mrs.Lee."And if you ask,why did Kris not get scolded?

Simply because,teachers are scared of him.Thus,they blame it all on his partner.Mrs.Lee sighed,"Well,everyone did a great job except for you.You,stay back and clean up this mess."

Chaerin nodded solemnly,"Yes,Mrs.Lee."Kris who couldn't do anything but feel bad did some other stuff without Chaerin knowing.Soon,it was time for everyone to leave the food lab.Everyone left,some snickered,some ignored and some rolled their eyes.

Even Kris left.Chaerin was now alone in the food lab.She grabbed the rag on the teacher's counter with some cleanser and wiped the tables clean.*What the heck's wrong with me??*

She grabbed everyone's cakes and put it in the freezer.She stared at her own cake,which turned out to be a mess.She took a small bite out of it,"Ack..it's bitter."

She noticed from the corner that a bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries greeted her.She went closer and took a look.There was a small hidden box as well.She curiously opened it without anyone knowing.

Chaerin broke out into a slight smile and ate the prepared strawberries.

"A big strawberry hairpin.Tch.."

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Yes,it's not technically the best birthday ever,even Hyemi had to be y in this chap -.- Finally,the birthday story is DONE!And so,it ends with a big strawberry hairpin.

OMFG DID YOU GUISE SEE EXO'S WOLF DRAMA MV?!?!

OMFG DID YOU GUISE SEE INFINTE'S DESTINY MV?!?!

OMFG DID YOU GUISE SEE BAP'S HURRICANE TEASER IMAGES?!?!

Yeah.I'm gonna have to go bankrupt again .______.