18

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 


Kris & Chaerin came back to their seats at the living room.You'd be expecting everything be awkward.And indeed everything was awkward.The 2 kids couldn't face each other for more than an hour.

~~
"Let's  see..."Kris mumbled to himself as he slowly went over to the necessities section.He searched the isle from top to bottom,working hard to find a packet of them.

As soon as he found the tampons,he ensure no one was looking and that included the cashier as well.He quickly covered up the packet of tampons with other snacks.It was quite embarrassing to have to face everything you bought with the cashier.Fortunately enough,the cashier was male and didn't look that enthusiastic.
~~

Chaerin apologized,"Sorry for making you do that."Kris turned his head,sweating,"Yeah,yeah,it's cool."He coughed.He continued without looking at her eyes,"So that's why you wore red today.And your personality changes..."

Chaerin lowered her head,"Sorry,must've been my PMS...It's my 2nd day today so it figures why I've had a lot of emotion-""-Woah there,girl.Don't you think you're explaining too much??"

"Pshh.."She scoffed."So,how are we gonna hang out if we're at my home?"she blinked.Kris cleared his throat."It's the same situation when my parent's weren't home..""But you had maids and butlers.Kinda ruined your male desires."Chaerin interrupted as she slightly giggled.

Kris gave her a stern face,"You do realize right now,we're the only 2 people in this house?And,since there's no maids and butlers around,my male desires may crawl out of me anytime??"Chaerin pointed at her stomach area,"I'm on my period,ert."Kris cleared his throat again."So,since we can't get out of this house and I'm bored to death to go home,"he shrugged,"I'll rather go home."

He got up his seat and already grabbed the door handle."See you in school,wallflower."

Chaerin tugged him from behind,"Wait..!!""What?"

"There maybe is 1 thing you can help me with,"she hesitated."It's true,isn't it?There's always a themed school dance after exams for 3rd years,right?"Kris blankly nodded.

For every 3rd years in Chaerin's high school,there would always be a yearly themed school dance after the exams.It is just like any other prom,but there won't be any homecoming queens or kings.The dances would be held in an auditorium outside school.Form teachers of every class would inform their students about the theme of that year's dance.

"Yeah,it only happens in our school."He put both his hands in his pockets.Chaerin took this chance and dragged him back to the couch.

"Do people usually couple up after the dance?"She asked,eyes sparkling like a little child.Kris got caught off-guard.He faced in front so as to not meet with Chaerin's big eyes.

He paused for a while.Chaerin kept asking him persistently,tugging his shirt."Do they?I'm asking because I'm curious..!"But Kris did not budge at all.His face suddenly turned into a frown just hearing the words 'school dance'.

~~

2 years ago,when Kris was a senior in high school..

It was the day of the school dance.That year's theme was 'Masquerade Night'.Every 3rd year had to dress up wearing suits or dresses with decorated masks.Everyone dressed up as they were told to,but Kris wore his casual clothes instead.He didn't like the thought of having to wear the same thing as every other guy out there.

That's where he met his first love,Xi Junghee.

Everywhere was filled with masks and eye-catching outfits,it seemed as if Kris was the only one being unique that day.The song started to play.It was time for the couple dance.

At that time,everyone called it couple dance because couples would be born the very next day.Kris thought it would be an upbeat song,but instead the songs played were slow and had a romantic feel to it.Kris looked around,wondering what he was even doing there.He suddenly felt his shoulders being tapped.

He turned around.A pretty girl in a white one-piece & a cutely decorated masked was staring back at him.This caught Kris off-guard.The girl took a deep breath,"Can we dance..?"She carefully asked,offering her own hand first.

But Kris was too busy trying to find out who was under that mask.The girl finally put it down slowly,revealing her brown eyes first."Da jia hao!"she bowed respectfully with a bright smile.Kris jumped.He could feel his heart finally beating really hard.

"C-Chinese..?"Kris asked,holding his thumping heart.The girl nodded."You are too,right?Thank goodness,I can finally talk to someone in Chinese..!I just transferred here after taking the exams right away,so I'm glad I met you here!"She said with a bright smile that could light up the room.Kris was in awe.He finally met someone who actually made his heart beat fast for the first time.

"I-I'm Kris."He bowed awkwardly.Chaerin giggled."My name is Xi Ming Li.In Korea,my name is Xi Junghee.Nice to meet you,friend!"

And just like that,Kris finally met his first love.

~~

If only Kris had the guts to tell Chaerin that.He got up from his seat and went inside the kitchen,ignoring her.

"Got any food?I'm kinda hungry."He cleared his throat,searching around the refrigerator.Chaerin followed him behind,"Right!I totally forgot about food.I'll make you something right away,sit down."And with that,she pushed Kris out of the kitchen.

*Okay,let's see.What is a dish perfect for stubborn boys?*Chaerin thought hardly while Kris sat down at the couch,still thinking about that incident.

"Hey,can I look around your room for a second?"Kris asked,finally snapping out of it.Chaerin,being completely busy and open,"Sure,go ahead."Kris got up and visited her room,since he knew where it was a long time ago.

When he opened the doors,he found a small and plain bedroom with a plain wall.

Kris picked up her sweater on the bed,"Man,that girl seriously needs to clean up."

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ Shhtoopid haze -.- Anyways,yeah. .______. Lot's of flashback and thoughts in these few chaps lately ^^;;  Also,I couldn't come up with anything romantic so I decided to go for the drama ~~

Oops,I just let out a hint !! XPP Also,my TRAILER'S OUUTTTT !!!! Gawd,I love Twinkles for this *^* Check it out on my foreword!