14

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


Chaerin sniffed.It had already been 1 day since she told Kris what had happened,but she still couldn't get over it so easily.She tried hard to wipe away her tears while teaching,but the tears just wouldn't stop.She couldn't control her feelings in front of Kris.At this time,Kris couldn't stand it and called Luhan.He didn't pick up,so he sent a text instead.Rather,10 texts.

"Come on,exams just right around the corner..!You wanna pass,don't you?"He nagged.Chaerin kept rubbing her eyes so hard that her eyes already went so red.Kris sighed.He had been sighing a lot these days."Okay,I get how you feel,but please,it's just Luhan.Why aren't you over him yet??"

She sniffed before she responded."He was the first guy I've ever dated.I may not have had a crush on him,but he made me feel secure."Kris went over and gently hit her head,since she's a girl."Aigoo,aigoo,look at this brat.Secure?He says his image is much more important than you.You only had like,what,3 to 5 dates?He doesn't even try to protect you until the end.Face it,he's not worth to cry for."

Chaerin sniffed again one last time,"I'm trying so hard not to cry..."she paused for a second,"D-Did he really say that?That I'm less important than he is?"Kris nodded blankly."He broke up with you without telling that to you?"He asked.Chaerin shook her head,tears already gone from her eyes.

He let out a deep,frustrated sigh,"Okay.Firstly,let's get our lesson done with.You are not gonna get paid just for bawling in my room."He left a smirk.*Tch.Who's teaching,who's learning?*

Chaerin soon managed to try to get over it as she taught Kris along the way.*He's right.He's not worth it.Pull it together,Bang Chaerin!*

And so,after the serious tuition lessons together,the dreaded moment they've been waiting for,came.It was finally the day of the exams.First paper was English,followed by History.Kris didn't have to worry much about these papers since he knew he would ace the English paper and thanks to Chaerin who focuses on History every Wednesday to Saturday,he had nothing to worry about.

Perhaps for Kris,there wasn't anything to worry about,but Chaerin definitely was something to worry about.She focused well during her English paper,but she was unstable during History.It was weird since she usually aces History.During the whole second paper,Chaerin stared outside her window.

Chaerin's POV –♦

During the whole second paper..

I thought to myself,"Okay,time to ace this crap."I thought a lot about Kris' lecture that day,when he told me that Luhan was not worth it.As soon as Mr.Jang said the word,"Start!",everything went back to Luhan and I.Opposite me was the same building where I would eat everyday and also Kris' place to eat.

My eyes weren't fixed at the paper anymore.It was staring right at the rooftop.The same rooftop where me and Luhan broke up,or rather,where he broke up with me.

~~

On that day,where Luhan and Chaerin broke up...

"Luhan!"Chaerin cheered,greeting Luhan with her chocolate bun in her hand.Luhan was lying down peacefully but he sprung back up,hearing Chaerin's voice.

"Oh,you're here?"He patted the empty seat beside him.Chaerin went over with a bright smile,oblivious."Guess what,Kris told me to break up with you.Poor guy's lonely,huh??"Chaerin joked heartily.Luhan bit his lips and gulped.

"Yeah..about that."He turned serious,dropping the romantic atmosphere.Chaerin continued eating even though Luhan was talking.

He turned,facing Chaerin."Chaerin-ah.."But Chaerin was still eating,despite hearing him."Euum..?"She munched."I'm really sorry,"he apologised as she took a bite.He continued,"let's..really break up."Luhan lowered his head.Chaerin stopped after taking a bite.

She was too frozen to face him.He continued despite her shock,"Everyone found out about our relationship.I'm..so sorry,but I'm afraid I can't protect you while other people are still interested in me."He left a bitter smile,trying to apologise to her.

"Forgive me?"He pleaded.Chaerin gulped as she wiped the stain off , "Yeah, yeah. Sure! Sure. T-That's okay,I totally see where this is going.Don't worry,I'm fine..!You can go ahead."She said as she left a fake bright smile,not showing any real tears.

Luhan smiled widely,"Glad you can understand,Chaerin-ah!I'm going now.Thanks!"he left excitedly.

Chaerin smiled all the way until Luhan left the scene.Now,she was left alone.She squeezed her wrapper tight,holding back her tears.*Don't cry,Bang Chaerin.Don't...Just don't.*

~~

Narrator's POV

Chaerin hardly focused on her second paper at all,so Kris noticed this.Kris knew she was bothered and Chaerin kept daydreaming.He secretly threw an eraser at her,careful not to grab the other's attention.it successfully hit Chaerin without any sound,since it landed on her skirt.

She held it up,wondering why an eraser was on her lap.She noticed that there was a small sentence written on the eraser.

It read:

DO YOUR WORK!

~~

Chaerin immediately knew it was from Kris and obeyed him.She blinked before she finally started on her paper.Kris secretly shook his head.*That brat..After the long lecture...*

Then,he realized.*Dang it.I need my eraser.*

 

author's note:

Harro ^^Nothing to say bout this chapter..Just shows the starting of their exams.Ironic because we just finished ours xP Now,it's HOLIDAYYSS!!!

..I'm bored.