23

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 

 


"Ah..!"Chaerin winced.Her finger still hurt even after Kris did all the trouble to .. it.She barely made it to her seat while carrying the heavy project by herself.

"Phew..!"She sighed in relief.It was finally the due date of the project and the prom was the next day.How fitting of time.Soon she noticed Hyemi walking in as well.She felt the burning glares so she decided to ignore her.

Kris entered soulessly.He dragged himself to his seat,and in one second,his head was already on the table.Chaerin poked him with a pencil,"Oi~You alive?"

Kris moaned.*Hmm.Guess not.*Chaerin thought.The bell soon rang.Mr.Jang entered the classroom and everyone stood up to greet him.Firstly,he took attendance.

"Uhm Jaemi...Wu Yi- Kris?"Mr.Jang re-announced.Kris raised up his hand,lazy to answer.Finally,after attendance taking,it was time to reveal the assignments.Hyemi confidently revealed her project under her blanket,smiling really brightly.

Meanwhile,Chaerin bit her lips hard,seeing how pretty her and Kris' projects were.Chaerin took a peek at her project and slowly revealed it.Soon,every group had a piece of project on their table.

~~

"Let's trade partners,"Chaerin called Hyemi.Hyemi was taken aback.She didn't think that Chaeirn would actually ask for trading of Kris."Oooh,well,ugliness is one thing and personality is another.But I still don't trust you."

Chaerin sighed,"What more do you want from me?I gave you Kris,isn't that enough?""You have to give me YOUR project."

"What?!I just finished this!"Chaerin yelled in frustration."Oh boohoo.Cry to your mommy.Just give it to me on Friday.Sorry not sorry."She hung up coldly.

And thus,Chaerin made a new project.

Mr.Jang walked around,observing the projects carefully.Soon,he reached to Hyemi's table.She pulled in Kris,who was bored to death,closer.She brightly announced,"Mr.Jang,this is our project!Isn't it pretty??We did it together!"

Mr.Jang smiled,"You two partnered up?Didn't think you had it in you,Mr.Wu."Kris shot a glare which made Mr.Jang taken aback.Seriously,at times it could feel that Kris was the one being mean,

Mr.Jang's eyes went over to Chaerin.He noticed that there was no one beside her and went over."Ms.Bang Chaerin,"he called out firmly.Chaerin was caught off-guard."Ne,I'm so sorry,Mr.Jang.I couldn't find myself a partner.Mostly because theres an odd number of people in the class ever since Hyemi joined in.I decided to do this by myself thus it's reasonable for you to lower my grade."Chaerin spoke fluently as if she had done this a lot.

Mr.Jang,knowing his students' well,patted Chaerin's shoulder."I should lower your grade."But then he smiled,"But since I know you since last year,I'll let this one go.You're a smart person,and I know you worked hard on this project.Bang Chaerin,A+."

Chaerin grinned from ear to ear,"Kamsamnida,Mr.Jang!"She bowed repeatedly.Mr.Jang whispered,"Sssh.Don't tell anyone I'm picking favorites,okay?"

Meanwhile,Kris who was just beside,overheard the lively conversation between Chaerin and Mr.Jang.He scoffed.*Damn that teacher.Does he ever learn how to stop?*

Hyemi felt left out.She started off by naturally linking arms with him,"Sunbae,let's eat together later.I don't have tuition today."But Kris was too busy glaring at Mr.Jang.Hyemi's eyes started to water.She secretly wiped it away,pretending there was dust in her eyes.

Kris didn't see Hyemi at all.His eyes were fixed on how Mr.Jang,probably one of the kindest and one of te handsome,young teachers,was talking to Chaerin happily.He never liked that teacher.After Mr.Jang left,Kris clenched his teeth.

Chaerin smiled,oblivious of the situation.She suddenly felt a sudden pair of eyes shivering up her spine.She turned around and found Kris who was still clenching his teeth.He suddenly mouthed,"Let's talk later."

~~

"What?"Chaerin firmly asked."What did you talk about with Mr.Jang?""What do you mean??Isn't he a nice person?"

Kris mumbled,"Yeah,that's the problem."

"Hmm??"Chaerin sounded."Nothing.I just don't like him.""What's not to lie about him?I think he's the complete opposite of you,which I like."Chaerin stated firmly.

Kris' phone vibrated.It was a message from Hyemi,of course.

It read:

Sunbae,I'll be waiting at Starbucks ^^ Please come soon!Lot's of people are here~ >.< 

~~

Kris looked at Chaerin who was still standing there,clueless.Kris sighed a deep sigh.*Gosh,this girl is like,seriously dumb!*He suddenly left the other way,leaving Chaerin confused.

Soon Kris didn't have a choice.He was thirsty too after all that glaring and clenching.He reached Starbucks and sat at the seat Hyemi saved for him.

"I didn't think you'd really come,sunbae!"She smiled brightly,while Kris was feeling down.Hyemi noticed this and left to order him a drink and some cakes.

Meanwhile,Kris thought hard.He kept replaying Chaerin with other guys in his mind.Somehow,he just doesn't like any of those guys.He suddenly snapped out of it."Ouh,what's wrong with me?"He shook his head out of confusion.Soon,Hyemi came back with his drink and cakes.

"I don't really know what you like,so I just ordered for you simple cafe latte and a cheesecake."She placed it carefully over to Kris' side gently.She sat down,already eating her cheesecake."Sunbae,I really appreciate you for coming here.I thought you were thinking of me as a burden."

Kris took a sip of his latte."What makes you say that?"

"Well,"Hyemi hesitated,"I was suddenly coming into your life and I suddenly became friends with the 2 of you.I was kind of following you around just to get close to- I mean,just to get to know you better.I feel so bad."Hyemi lowered her head.

Kris poked his cheesecake with his fork multiple times,"You're right.I do think of everyone who comes into my life as a burden.They're all so frustrating.But that's what makes life interesting right?"Kris advised.

Hyemi fidgeted with her fingers,"Actually,I've been wanting to tell you something.You probably saw this coming,but at the same time,you probably don't.So,I'm just going to have to tell you tomorrow."Hyemi faked a smile.

~~

And so,the next day..

Hyemi kissed him.

 

author's note:

Harro ^^ OOOHHHH.It's the "what's wrong with me?" stage~~ ^^ Uh-oh.Looks like there's gonna be trouble heading for Kris.Just so you know,when I first started this fic,I put Mr.Jang as the teacher right??So,yeah.

Just picture Mr.Jang Wooyoung as your kindest and handsomest young teacher. B|