01

Scammed Tutor{Hiatus}

 

 

 


"Welcome to the store!What would you like?"A girl in a messy bun wearing a red bunny-patterned apron & casual black sneakers took out her pen & paper to get ready to write.Soon,the customers gave her their order and she bowed with a smile as she turns back around to give her father who was the chef,the paper.

"Appa,when are the construction people coming?" she asked sweetly through the counter.

"Hmm...should be around 6pm.In the meantime,they told us to stay in our houses so make sure you close up soon,Chaerin."Her father  assured.With that,Bang Chaerin proceeded to take note of what her father said and continued taking orders until 5:50pm.Soon,she closed up the store and headed home with her parents.

It was already 6pm.They still haven't come.The Bang family thought that perhaps the construction people's truck had broken down or something,so they waited all the way until 7pm.Still,it was quiet.That was where Chaerin decided to call them and asked where they were.

"Y-Yeoboseyo?Umm..is this the Shin Construction Company?" But there was silence on the other line.After a few seconds,someone responded,"No,who is this?Is it a prank call?"

"Ne?This isn't Shin Construction Company?B-But,is your number 010-xxx-xxx?" "Ne,but,what is this Shin Construction Company?I've never heard of it?"The other line said,still clueless.Chaerin froze.*Eh?Something's wrong...*

Finally,her Umma spoke up and grabbed the phone,"We've been waiting for an hour!Where are you right now?If you couldn't make it,tell us beforehand before we close up the shop!"She yelled,angrily.The other line seemed taken aback,"I-I'm sorry,I think you've got the wrong number.Don't call us again."Then they hung up.

"What the..?!" "Umma,something's wrong...I'll go check the store." And Chaerin soon left while busily wearing her jacket and ran back to the bibimbap store,only to see a sign that said "SOLD." Chaerin stood rooted to the ground.*This can't be..We were..scammed?*

Chaerin immediately called the police over and told them what had happened.She just couldn't believe that her own store had been sold to some random stranger.She couldn't believe those faux construction people took all of her family's hard-earned money.She couldn't believe that now,she was bankrupt.

The next day,Chaerin couldn't sleep at all.She woke up with dark circles and messy hair.As the whole family gathered for breakfast,the mood went solemn.Chaerin looked around after a bite of her scrambled eggs,and clapped.She stood up confidently with a smile.

"Umma,Appa.It's not over yet.I can get a job myself,you guys don't have to work," her parents stared at her."Her Appa interfered,"But Chaerin-" "You guys are growing old.I can handle getting a job myself and earn our money back.I know,I'll be a tutor!" Chaerin cheered.

"But sweetie,how are you going to tutor?"Her Umma asked."I'll figure it out myself.For now,let's just forget what happened.Let's forget what happened yesterday & treat it like a day off!Everything's gonna be fine!"Chaerin said,letting out a gummy smile.Her parents soon agreed,knowing that their daughter always knew what she had to do.

 

 

author's note:    

HARRO    O  u  O So,first chap's updated!This is just the starting of Chaerin's troubles!Find out what happens next in the next chapter! ^^ Oh,and poster & trailer will come out..I guess,later? xP In the meantime,I'll try to make my own first if my request comes too late >.<