Jaejoong pay back time

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Jaejoong walks to school with a grumpy face.

Jaejoong and Changmin reached at the school entrance.

"UN-OPPA...JAEJOONG OPPA!!!"

Jaejoong turned around and saw Junsu.

"Annyeong.OPPA"Junsu smile widely.

"J-JUNSU???"Jaejoong jaw dropped.Junsu was wearing Dong Bang High school girl uniform.

"H-HOW COME YOU KNEW WE WERE SCHOOLING HERE???!!"Changmin eyes widened.

"Yah.....i am schooling since the first day of school.Jaejoong oppa was always busy with his underling.I know about Jaejoong oppa bacause there were rumours that there is a beautiful guy and of course his best friend,the food monster."Junsu pouted.

Jaejoong chuckled "okey....sorry....anyway my gender is a big secret,okey?"

Junsu nodded.Changmin rolled his eyes.'Look like my ears is going to explode.'

"Jaejoong Oppa....are you in a bad mood?"

"Yeah...I'll tell you everything at recess time"Jaejoong sighed.

The underlings were running towards Jaejoong and lined up.

"Welcome to school,Jjang!"All of them say in united.

"Okey,What is it this time?"Jaejoong knows well her underlings.

"Jjang,look like XX school jjang is interested in you."Said Kangin.

"And also Black dragon leader"Said Sungmin

"And team"Eunhyuk bow.Well the team name was Jaejoong idea.

"BWOH??!!!THOSE THREE BASTARD!"Jaejoong anger is boiling.

MeanWHile AT Shin Ki High school.

Yunho parked his motorbike and look at his underling chuckled looking at his face.

"WHAT??!!YOU NEVER SEEN A FACE THAT WAS SLAPP!!!!"Yunho yell at one of his underling.

"Haaaaa..................Calm down bro,did you dumped a girl or did you mess with her??"Yoochun stare at his bestfriend right cheeks that is swollen.

"It's my fault anyway.What am i going to do to make her felt better?"Yunho sighed.

"Well,you ask the right person.Dr.Yoochun to the rescue"

"She is not a normal girl.Her slap felt so deadly"Yunho rubbed his right cheek smoothly.

"Okey,okey.I understand.Let's talk about it at the school rooftop."Yoochun is worried because it's the first time Yunho talked about a girl.

Yunho nodded and one of his underling spoke.

"Hyungnim,looks like Dong Bang High School is receiving more popularity because their leader beautiful face.The popularity increase among men and among biuel and also among homoeul."

"BWOH??!!!"Yunho jaw dropped.'WHAT THE HELL!!!KIM JAEJOONG IN MINE!!!!what am i thinking?"

"Yah..Jung Yunho,hurry up.Class is starting in a few minutes"Yoochun calling his best friend that is daydreaming.

Yunho runs pass Yoochun."Well,see you in class Yoochun-ssi"

Dong Bang High School recess time,

Jaejoong told everything to junsu,about mrs.kwon and what yunho told her.

"Oppa,This Jaemin past and you, sounded like the same.Maybe any connection?"Junsu thought.

"That why I am meeting mrs kwon next week.And that ert JUNG had a wet dream about me!"Jaejoong face turned red.

"Oppa.So do you want pay back?"Junsu smirked,thinking what Jaejoong will do.

"JUNSU-AH,Let do this...."Jaejoong asked for Junsu ear.

"UN-OPPA.THAT IS A BRILLIAN IDEA.......I AM TOTALLY IN!"Junsu was 100% agree at Jaejoong idea.

"Well.tomorrow we will start our mission."

Changmin didn't really care about Jaejoong and Junsu planned.

Jaejoong called shindong that was passing by.

"Shindong,Can i ask for your help??"

"Yes,anything.jjang"

"Can you get two pair of Shin Ki High School female uniform?"Jaejoong asked.

"Yes.i will.This afternoon i will gave you the uniform."Shindong bow.

"Thank you soo much,Shindong-ah"Jaejoong gave him her angelic smile.Shindong blushed.




The next day,

Jaejoong was waiting Junsu infront of the bus stop,wearing Shin Ki High School female uniform.

Junsu runs toward jaejoong."mian,unni.i sleept late last ninght bacause i can't wait for today."

"It's okey Junsu"Jaejoong was glad Junsu made it safely.The bus came at the exact time."Let's get on"

Sitting on the bus,

"Unni,you look like a angel from Shin Ki High School"Junsu was looking at Jaejoong face."And you skin....OMO"

"Hahahaha....Junsu-ah,I look like an angel,You look like a cute puppy"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GJf2kvVO5Uo/UVA0cAwvy6I/AAAAAAAAQOM/USX-9-h1XqA/s1600/2i1nz.jpg

(
Junsu overload cuteness)

After they get off the bus,They walk to Shin Ki High School.

At Shin Ki High School Entrance,Jaejoong and Junsu was waiting for Yunho to appear.

"Junsu-ah,did you brought normal clothes?"Jaejoong asked whispering.

"Yes,i did"Junsu just cant wait for yunho to appear.

The boys that pass the two angels was dumbfounded.

"J-Junsu??"One of the man was approuching us and his finger were pointing at Junsu.

"AHHHHH......THE MAN THAT WAS SLAPPED BY THAT BLODE WOMEN!!!"Junsu jaw dropped.

"Junsu-ah,do you know him"Jaejoong raised on of her eyebrow.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME??!!!!"Junsu eyes widened.

"BECAUSE OUR LOVE THAT MADE ME KNOW!"Yoochun answer confidently.

"AS IF!!!!!"Junsu scream on top of her lungs.

"Jaejoong-ah???wh-what a-re yo-you d-do-doing h-here?"Yunho was tering his words.

"Anyeong,Look like the S.L.A.P on your face is gone."Jaejoong made a evilly smirked.(Jaejoong dark side is slowly showing).

"Hahaha....well,...."Yunho can't find any words to say to Jaejoong.

"Good morning,Jjang"Like always,his underling gave him a morning greeting.

"Anyeong,Yunho underlings"Jaejoong smirked.

All of the underlings looked at Jaejoong like wolves.

"Who are you?Can I have your number?"One of the underlings spoke.

"I am Jung Yun Ho,Number one enemy.And my phone number is 8462......"Yunho cover Jaejoong mounths with a kiss.

Junsu was shouting at Yoochun,was dumbfounded seeing the scene

The underlings smile turned to a frowned.

The girl were screaming seeing the school prince kissing a girl.

The newly fanboys of jaejoong were crying.

"THIS PERSON HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND.MY ONLY GIRLFRIEND"Yunho smirked. 1:1

"AND THIS PERSON IS A ERT"Jaejoong chuckled seeing Yunho pale face.1:2

"THIS PERSON IS A GUY"Yunho made a smirked but everybody laugh."There is no such human being like this is a boy"

1:3....JAEJOONG WON.

Jaejoong gave a pecked at Yunho left cheek."I 'am leaving.bye."

Junsu gave a hard kick at Yoochun private part bacause Yoochun was wrapping his hand around Junsu waist.

Jaejoong and Junsu left,Yunho and Yoochun behind.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________