Working part 1

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

The school end,Jaejoong runs to the ladies restroom but before she entered she makes sure that there is nobody in the restroom.

After checking every inch in the restroom.Jaejoong locked the restroom door and start to change to her waitress uniform.

She took off her wig and bandage that's wrap around her chest.

Finish tranforming from a beautiful guy to a beautiful women.

Jaejoong called Junsu cellphone.

ring ring ring

"Junsu-ah,are you ready?"

"Well,i am waiting for 30 minutes already"

"mian......Junsu-ah,i'll be there in 10 minutes."

"okey.i will be waiting"


Jaejoong walk carefully and silenly.Junsu is waiting at the school gate.

Jaejoong runs toward Junsu when she saw her.

"Junsu-ah.Waiting soooo long?"

"Well,You say 10 minutes but it's 11 minutes"

"Okey,okey."

Jaejoong and Junsu walks down the street,but Jaejoong and Junsu felt like somebody is following them.

Jaejoong and Junsu turned bakwards and saw 100 men were following them with camera,flowers and chocolate.

"Junsu-ah,hold my hand.In 3 second we will run.okey?"Jaejoong whispered at Junsu ear.Junsu nodded.

"3.......2.........1........RUN"Jaejoong and Junsu run but the men was chasing them.

"What the hell?They are following us"

"Unni,Where is the cafe?My legs are hurting!"

"Just a little bit,Junsu-ah.Turn left and we will be there."

Jaejoong and Junsu turn left and bumped to someone.

"JUNHO-OPPA?!"Junsu blurted.

Jaejoong saw the men is still chasing.Jaejoong just pull Junsu and the man.

"Junsu-ah,Who is this?And why are we running?"

"Question can be answer later.Look behind you and that is the answer of the second question"Jaejoong said.

That man turned around and saw 100 men were chasing after them.

"WHAT THE IS HAPPENING?!"That man fasted his speed.

Jaejoong pull Junsu and that man in the cafe.

And Jaejoong look the cafe door,The men were trying to open the door but they can't.

Gary was taking his nap was shocked seeing 100 men in front of his cafe.

leeteuk that just got out of the restroom was shocked.

"What is happening?"Junsu said.

"Molla,Junsu-ah"Jaejoong was catching his breath.

"Who are you?"That man pointed at Jaejoong.

"She is Kim Jae Joong,and this is Kim Jun Ho,my twin older brother"

"Annyeong,I am Jaejoong,Kim Jae Joong"

"Jun Ho,Kim Jun Ho"

Jaejoong walks toward gary and ask.

"What are we going to do about that?"Jaejoong pointed at her mad fan boys.

"Just let them in"Gary said confidently.

Jaejoong is ready to open the door.The door was open.

Men were running and also argueing about their place to sit.

'Today is going to be a hard day'Jaejoong sighed.Great thing that Junsu was helping .Junho already left.

Awhile busying taking order,Jaejoong heard somebody was calling her.

"JaeJoong,Jaejoong.look here"That man wave his hand at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong couldn't see his face at frist because his was was covered by his cap.When that man took of his cap.

"Y-you......WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"Jaejoong can't hold his anger anymore.

"Just paying a visit at my FUTURE model"That man spoke.

"As if,I don't want to be a model for magazine"Jaejoong said mockingly.

"You don't beleive me?Why?"

"I don't beleive you.And i am not taking the bait.You wanted to take photos."

"Well.Try to beleive me"

"AS IF"

Ji-hyo just got back from her shooping.

"OMO.......CHOI SI WON..............KYA................I AM YOU NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ji hyo screamed just like a mad women.

"Unni,you know him?"Jaejoong raised his eyebrow.

"Omo,Jaejoong-ah.....You dont know him.......HE IS AN ACTOR,A SINGER A DANCER AND A MODEL PLUS HIS FATHER HIS CHOI CHUN MIN FROM C.C.N ENTERTAIMENT"Jihyo said it happily.Makes Gary feel jealousy toward Si Won.

Jaejoong look toward siwon felt little bit guilty."Really?"

"So do you accept my offer?"

"NEVER!"Jaejoong spin around and left.Jaejoong was busy with her work without noticing a pair of eyes watching her every moves.

Siwon makes a phone call "Appa,looks like i found a perfect future wife for me".Siwon end the phonecall.

Si won looks at Jaejoong with a admired eyes,"Jaejoong,I will make you mine.Mine and only mine."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHAT SI WON IS ALSO RICH??