Last but not least.

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

Finished having dinner with mrs.chong,I called the driver to pick us up.Mika fell asleep awhile i was chatting with mrs.Chong.A few seconds later,I heard the door knocked.

"Is the young master Jung inside?"

"Young master?"

"Mr.kang,You arrived already.Wait for me in the car"

"I will be waiting,young master"

Mr.kang doesn't change at all,still the saame polite and nice.I carried Mika on my back and bowed at mrs.chong."Thank you,mrs.chong.I am gratefull for you kindness"

"It's okey Yunho.Good luck with your wife" sorry mrs chong but Jaejoong is my future wife.

"My wife is a strong women,i know she will survive" YAY...MY WIFE IS JAEJOONG!

I walked to the car door let Miku get in first.I waved my hand at mrs.chong after putting Miku inside the car.I get in the car,In a few second i felt something resting on my lap.I look down and saw JAEJOONG? I rubbed my eyes and looked again,Owh it's Mika,looks like she is having a nice slumber.Miku eyes almost closed but he forced to open it,looks like miku is sleepy.I let miku rested on my arm.Seeing the twins sleeping faces,The were SOOOO CUTE.I missed boojae so much.What is she doing right  now?,is she dreaming about me?,does the wound hurts?,When will her eyes opened?,Can i returned back the time?,Does miracle excist?,I want to see her doe eyes......i want to see her famous pout......

I am bringging you y back...YEAH....

"Yeoboseyo,who?"

"It's me hyung,Changmin.Jaejoong heart went down and   *Sniff*"

"Changmin,what happend?Jaejoong what?Calmed down will you"

"I am the one should say calmed down!Jaejoong Noona heart meter went down and her heart stopped beating!!!"

"What....."

 

My heart hurts.hurts.hurts soo much....I don't want to wake up the twins......but these tears when will you stop........ Her heart stop beating,never ever will beat again......Why did you make me suffer.......Why did you left me after i know your confession?.....I want to see those doe eyes,but it's closed forever.....I want to kiss those lips,those plum lips....Jaejoong-ah.....boojae.....joongie.....Jaejoongie i want to call you these nicknames with your responce....Yunnie,Yun or Yunyun...i don't care.....i want those lips to curved a smile.....or a pout......Why did you save me?......It is still the same,your death is my death.......What about the twins,they wanted your cooking......


After a faw hours,we reached at the Jung mansion,I can feel my eyes were red.I asked the maids to take the twins to my room because i need to see Jaejoong for the last time.I asked mr Kang for my car spear key because i lost it.Awhile driving,my tears couldn't stop flowing.I felt a slight touch on my cheeks,i look at the the passenger seat and saw Jaejoong,she was wearing a white gown,she looks like a bride,She was smilling,smilling for me."Jaejoong,is it you?" Jaejoong pouted and nodded.

"I knew it....Changmin is lying....No way tou will die" I felt a tear sliped on the corner of my eye.

Jaejoong shaked her head left and right.....No way....

"So,it's true?"

Jaejoong nodded..........

"SPEAK JAEJOONG-AH......JUST SPEAK......I AM AFRAID OF LOSING YOU!!!"

Jaejoong shaked her head again.'Sa-rang-hae' the lips were curving......slowly,Jaejoong is dispearing from my sight.....no way....I drove to the hospital with a lighthing speed.When i arrived in front of the VIP room,i saw mrs shim is crying on mr.shim chest awhile Changmin was holding his tears.I ran inside the VIP Room and saw Jaejoong face was covered by a white clothed.....

"JAEJOONG,KIM JAEJOONG OPEN YOUR EYES.DONT LEFT ME HERE IN THIS LONELY WORLD!!" i opened the clothed on her face,revealing her pale face.Her eyes weren't  opened.She wasn't BREATHING!!!

Crying like there is no tomorrow.....i felt there was somebody watching me but i ignored it.

"Yunho,stop crying.There is one way to get her back" i looked back and saw my mother leaning at the wall.

"How?! UMMA,STOP TELLING ME LIES!!!"

"SHUT UP!, There is one way.You can give her you strenght that is flowing in your body."

"How? i am just a human being"

"You are not a human being.Now,you are a monster just like me and your appa.You are a crow,but looks like your strength is strong enough to save her"

"How?"

"Make love to her,or gave her your blood,choose one"

I wanted to choose nomber 1 but "I gave her my blood"

"Yes,you can but with one condition"

"WHAT IS IT?"

"Marry her because if a man gives blood as a strength to the women,it is the same as marriege in monster world."

"But we are still high schooler,how?"

"In monster world,there is no age in marriege.A newborn baby monster can get married."

"Okey,i want to gave her my blood now.How?"

"Cut a little blood on your pulse and only think about her to gave a strength on the fresh blood.Let her drink it."

i followed every command and....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joongie dont die because my teacher is giving me home work like hell!!