Trouble

BORN as a BOY,GROWN up as a WOMEN?

“Jaemin?”Yunho and Jaejoong said,there was tint of clueless.Minwo snickered.Minwo was feeling jealous,seeing Jaejoong who was behind Yunho  securely,he can only see Jaejoong’s eyes that was peeping with her black raven frindge that was covering her forehead.
“Now you’re playing dumb.Han JaeMin! I’m not playing with your worthless game! I was searching for you all over the world! And now I know why you went missing,you’re after this man! Was my love that shallow?! Was he able to give you enough love?!”Minwo shouted as he pointed at Yunho.

Jaejoong and Yunho was dumbfounded. “Her name is Jaejoong not Jaemin.”Yunho said truthlly,he doesn’t want to mess with this middle aged man because he was number one business man in the whole wide world.Just with one order,maybe his family business will go bankrupt.

“No.She is Jaemin.Everything about her was Jaemin’s.Her eyes,lips,hair,skin and the way she dresses.She is Jaemin.Jaemin was different from any girl I’ve known,she will uses normal clothes although everybody knows that I can afford all expensive clothes,all types of diamond and any type of shoes but she choose to dress up like an average people.Using T-shirt,jeans and shoe or sandals.”Minwo said in sincere,his eyes were gleaming in tears and the he smiles were pure.Yunho look at Jaejoong entirely and Yunho nodded as an agreement,Jaejoong was wearing a black T-shirt and a white cardigent with baby blue jeans and a pair of red shoes.Unlike the other contestant,they were using short skirts and heavy make-up awhile Jaejoong was only using lipstick and BB cream.Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s arm, “Why are you agreeing? Do I look stupid?”.Yunho shookes his head, “No you look beautiful.”Jaejoong blush slightly by Yunho compliment awhile Yunho rubbed the back of his head.Minwo scoffed.

“Stop acting lovey dovey.She’s my fiancee kid.”Minwo said.Yunho smirked.
“No.Jaemin is your fiancée and Jaejoong is mine.My Fiancee.My future.”Yunho said,trying to convince Minwo that Jaejoong is Jaejoong,not Jaemin that he known.But Minwo wasn’t giving up.
“You’re Jung Jihoon only son aren’t you? I wonder what will happen if I take over your family business? Owh, it will turned bankrupt.”Miinwo smiled victoriously.Yunho was getting afraid by Minwo words.The business was only thing that his father ever pay attention,to the point he never went to any Yunho’s participation.He still remembered,he participated the school basketball and there was a match but his father didn’t bothered to come,he was too busy.Another past linger in his mind,it was his birthday,he wanted his parents to say ‘happy birthday Yunho’ but the only thing he get is “Go to your room Yunho.You’re such a pain in the ” from his father and a glare from his mother.

Yunho didn’t noticed that he was shaking,he was so afraid.What will happen if his parents went bankrupt and they will totally blamed this to him or maybe they will disown him.And also he cant take the pain of losing Jaejoong.Jaejoong was like the world to him,his universe and his source of happiness.

Jaejoong saw Yunho was shaking even his hands were shaking. Jaejoong stood up infront of Yunho and face the middle aged man with bravery. “This issue doesn’t involved his family,so leave him alone.”Jaejoong said as she hissed.

Minwo furrow his eyebrow. “Than follow me back to Seoul.Or you want me to call my lawyer to end his family business.”Yunho was about to answer back but was interrupted by Jaejoong, “Make me,using someone weakness as a threat is the most stupidest thing that mankind do.A high class people like you doing those thing makes you high class people look STUPID ,DUMD and SELFISH!” Jaejoong barked at Minwo face.

“Wow,feisty.I never seen this side  of you babe.”Minwo said as he smiled,it’s was true.He never seen his fiancée,Jaemin talked back at him.His fiancée was shy,composed and loveable awhile this person in front of him is strong,feisty and boyish a bit.Minwo can’t wait to see this brave person strength to fight him back.Seeing the attitude that Jaejoong gave him,he cant help but think that Jaejoong attitude was just like him.

“And Jaemin.I know her.”Jaejoong said as she smirked seeing Minwo faced turn pale. “Where! Where is she?!”Minwo asked in a high tone.He was about to scream and choke Jaejoong till she spoke.He was afraid and scared,afraid that Jaejoong wont tell.Jaemin was his only weakness.Now,for 18 years he was searching for a single person and his answered is infront of him.Minwo felt small just by those simple words.

“How does it feels being small?”Jaejoong said,she felt strong arm circle around her small waist.Yunho head rested his head on Jaejoong’s shoulder.She hears a soft “Thank you” from Yunho.

                                                                                _+_

Yoochun run as fast as he could,Junsu was still far from his reach.Yoochun can’t take it,he can feels his chest tightened,his breath shortened. ‘Stupid asthma.’ Yoochun shouted on his head. ‘Why is she so ing fast?!’ Again Yoochun shouted on his head.Junsu was into football and other sports,she wanted to be a football player WHEN she was a boy.

“J-JUNSU! S-TOP R-R-UNNING! I CAN’T T-TAK-E I-T!”Yoochun shouted although he knows that Junsu would never hear him,she was too far.Yoochun slowly out by the lack of air and his head hits the ground hard.People was crowding around him,asking him is he okey.

JUNSU POV.

I keep on running.Damn my heart hurt! How can he do that to me! I can hear him screaming,WTF HE IS CHEASING AFTER ME! That mothering ting words i would never believe!

I make a turn on my right to the empty street.I ran as fast as I can, “WATCH OUT!”
I heard a man voice yelled and I the last thing I saw was a truck right beside me and it’s moving.And last thing I remembered was the stretching tires and a loud horn when everything turn black.

JUNSU POV ENDS.

People started to crowding at the two poor people,they weren’t far from each other and nobody knows that they are needing each other.When the ambulance siren was heard and a media van came.


                                                                       -+-

“Umma,I want to go to SM High!”Changmin whine at his mother. “No-uh,you’re not!”Mr.Shim said as she crossed her arm.Changmin rolled on the floor . “Why?!”Changming asked as he kicks the air.

“It’s your punishment for eating the 3 layer chocolate cake!”Mr.shim snickered when she saw her son was rolling on the floor,crashing everywhere.
“It’s your fault for not putting on a note!”Changmin said. “If you eat just a slice,I won’t mind but you eat the WHOLE cake Minnie!”Mr.Shim said.

“But The-“

“No buts.Get to your room!”Mr.Shim said strictly.Changmin frowned as he nodded,he pretended to sniff trying to gain sympathy.
________________________________________________________________________________

I have to make it short since somebody delete all of my fic.